Davino

5-MeO-DMT First Trip, Report

27 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Davino said:

@Breakingthewall I agree with you in the methodology, it's very useful for me also, but we are getting different Awakenings from the same metholodogy hence the dissonance

Maybe but I don't think that it's possible a deeper awakening than the absolute bottomless existence. And it's not perceived as god, creator, will, omnipotence, just absence of limits. Any possible god is an appearance, like anything else. The real thing is just the infinite abyss, and there is nothing to say or understand about it, just existence.

Posted (edited)

@Davino but maybe a moment arrives that I think that something was missing, you could be right. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

11 hours ago, Davino said:

It is more because of the release or Awakening than merely because of the substance itself then.

Substances doesn't do much on the shelf

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

11 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Maybe but I don't think that it's possible a deeper awakening than the absolute bottomless existence. And it's not perceived as god, creator, will, omnipotence, just absence of limits. Any possible god is an appearance, like anything else. The real thing is just the infinite abyss, and there is nothing to say or understand about it, just existence.

I assure there is more to Awakening than that. Realizing you are God is not a trivial matter, it will be the best moment of your life

11 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Davino but maybe a moment arrives that I think that something was missing, you could be right. I never believe anything, that's why I sounds arrogant, because I don't consider the other's realizations. But If I do, it would be toxic, anyway, let's leave the door open

That's what brought you so far so honor that. However, it may be also limiting you in some ways?

Imagine you wanna tavel to Australia. First you have to believe there is a place called Australia. You talk to people that have been there and because of sheer faith that Australia existist you pay hundreds of dollars to take a plane and spend a week in Australia.

It's the same with some Awakenings. They can sell you dream land and delude you, but maybe there is an actual Australia that I'm pointing you to. Try to wake up to God. Watch Leo's videos on God and work towards having the God-Realization awakening.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

On 3/18/2024 at 6:01 AM, Davino said:

It is that way in the highest peaks of God Realization. But those are insane levels of consciousness, like getting shot by a thunder.

You are confusing God with Ishwara. Ishwara is the God-Head in creation so to speak, the abrahamic God for example is Ishwara. Let's take the hindu lens for a moment. Hinduism says that jiva (individual), jagat (world) and Ishwara/God-Father/Allah, all of that put together and more is Brahman or God. I think that's what's confusing you and many people when talking about God. They confuse God for Ishwara, NO. That's not what I mean when I say God. I say infinity when I mean God, you are the One, as there is only the One, that makes you the ultimate sovereign of Reality -> Ishwara, as there is only one that makes you the whole of reality -> jagat and well you already consider yourself an individual so that's done.

God is all that is possible for infinity, all permutations, the infinite space of possibilities. Deep, huh?

Yes, that's a real danger. Though, how do you avoid? You are damned if you do and damned if you don't. I could tell you that you are not a human being existing but existence being a human being. You can take that out of faith and generate it unto your experience and delude yourself with something which is actually true. However, you may give a necessary push in the right direction and make someone wake up to the existential domain of reality. In the end, it all boils down to the intelligence and maturity of the one receiving the teaching rather than the teching itself.

Don't worry about the fear mongering. All you gotta do is drop all knowing, set clear intention, and then surrender and what is will reveal what should be revealed. Only the ego will criticize and express disappointment if it doesn't fit its standard.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

On 16/03/2024 at 11:15 PM, Davino said:

Oh so there is afterglow in the higher doses? Good to know, I find the afterglow very conducive for integration

I know 10mg is very small but it was my first dose and I have no rush. I have a strong tripping ethic in this regard

You bet there is an afterglow, my last trip the afterglow lasted 2-3 following days lmao. 

You just don´t do a proper 5-meo trip and just forget at the next morning. It breaks the most basic structures of the ego

Update:

I'm liking a lot 5meo. Crazy levels of silence, peace, consciousness and intelligence. 

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️