Davino

5-MeO-DMT First Trip, Report

27 posts in this topic

Dose ≈ 10mg

ROA = snorted

First impression was that it tasted like burnt wheel. It was a bit gross. The burning was totally moderate, nothing I wasn't used to with Malt. 

The come up was very mellow and stable. No visual but some increased definition and luminosity to my experience. It made me very conscious and silent. It gives a lot of clarity and peace of mind. Everything felt sharp and crispy.

My ego was very transparent through the whole experience. It remembered to what @Breakingthewall explained about no psyche just opening to infinity. Malt does have the psyche cleansing component. So does 5meo but more on a body energetic level, like my stomach, disolving solidities, but it didn't feel like emotional and mental release, that was transparent, not trascended, but transparent, it's important this point.

About duration, for me it was a solid 1h, and half more of come down at least. I was expecting 45min or less but the experience was of a good enough duration for me. There is no afterglow for 5meoDMT, what a pity. I love Malt's afterglow, it's really gorgeous and prolongs even for several days in the 30mg range. This is a strong point in favor of Malt.

Conclusion:

I really needed 5-MeO-DMT because I was doing so many Malt as my main psychedelic, which after my 30mg trip I said: no more Malt now it's time for 5meo.  I'm very happy with the substance honestly. I like how I can simply exist and be conscious, be aware. I expected my mind to be more stimulated but: I just am conscious and abide as consciousness itself, it's great. Reality becomes brighter and my consciousness shines and pervades through it all.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

There is an afterglow for 5meo trip dependant 

10mg for me is way too small. I need snort 30-40

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

11 minutes ago, Davino said:

My ego was very transparent through the whole experience. It remembered to what @Breakingthewall explained about no psyche just opening to infinity. Malt does have the psyche cleansing component. So does 5meo but more on a body energetic level, like my stomach, disolving solidities, but it didn't feel like emotional and mental release, that was transparent, not trascended, but transparent, it's important this point.

For me, the 5meo point is something really intimidating and I have to do it again one of these days but I'm procrastinating a lot. It is the total rupture. It's something that doesn't always happen, there are times when you simply can't, even if you vape a lot.

The thing is to disintegrate, to stop existing as you completely. There is not a trace of you left, only an infinite hole remains. This can be terrifying on a very high level, and absolutely wonderful. It's terrifying when reality is an empty infinite hole, and it's wonderful when you take one more step and the total void is you. zero structure, absolute being. Nothing else is sought with 5meo dmt, or at least I don't. What does this experience mean? nothing at all, it has no meaning. you have opened yourself to the formless. Because It is the beginning of letting go, of surrendering to reality and living in openness continuously.

18 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

There is an afterglow for 5meo trip dependant 

10mg for me is way too small. I need snort 30-40

Oh so there is afterglow in the higher doses? Good to know, I find the afterglow very conducive for integration

I know 10mg is very small but it was my first dose and I have no rush. I have a strong tripping ethic in this regard

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

@Breakingthewall What would be your advice for 5meo then?

I really take into account what you say about psychedelics. It always helps me a lot. Many times I faced a closed door in a trip or a big challenge and I remember something you said and that is the key that opens the whole thing up. That has accelerated my progress a lot, I wanted to show some love for that:x

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

1 minute ago, Davino said:

@Breakingthewall What would be your advice for 5meo then?

I really take into account what you say about psychedelics. It always helps me a lot. Many times I faced a closed door in a trip or a big challenge and I remember something you said and that is the key that opens the whole thing up. That has accelerated my progress a lot, I wanted to show some love for that:x

Really?? I am truly happy to read .I just know that the opening must be total. I don't achieve it easily, but the thing is that if you want that you have to forget about understanding, or at least it's how I see it. Maybe understanding is possible, but for now the goal is the opening and for that you have to drop the will of understanding, totally drop the self, renounce to everything (just for a while) and dissapear. Then you understand just one thing: there are no limits, and if you really understand that (im not understanding this now, only with my mind but not really) you start to understand the reality 

@Breakingthewall Got it, thanksxD

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

I think anyone who gets serious about this game should know one thing: enlightenment is stopping identifying yourself with anything. For example believing that you are god is identification. What it is about is eliminating labels, grips, until there is nothing left, then your mind loses its limits, it stops being framed in a structure and expands. then you realize the basics: you are what is, pure, clean, empty of content but full of existence. That's it, you don't want to understand it because understanding it is inside it, not outside it, if you try you enclose yourself.

This is the goal of spirituality, the liberation of the mind and the realization of what you are. then everything becomes diaphanous, clean. But of course, this later encounters obstacles. It is one thing to be the limitless reality in a moment of meditation or psychedelics and another to see this essence in your human reality. but if you see it with psychedelics or meditation, your being will start a chain reaction to create that opening in your human reality. These are not exotic states or great knowledge, knowledge is irrelevant, if there is any you see it as a curiosity without much importance. The important thing is to open your reality, that your being flows without limit now.

9 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

I think anyone who gets serious about this game should know one thing: enlightenment is stopping identifying yourself with anything. For example believing that you are god is identification.

God is precisely what remains after you succed in that job. Wether you identify with it or not, it is irrelevant. God is all there is and all that is happening and could ever happen.

That's it, you don't want to understand it because understanding it is inside it, not outside it, if you try you enclose yourself.

After some point, understanding and being become one and the same. You exist, therefore you understand and so on in all dimensions and facets of existence.

This is the goal of spirituality, the liberation of the mind and the realization of what you are. then everything becomes diaphanous, clean.

What I'm starting to appreciate the more I do this work, is that everyone is doing their own thing actually. There is no end goal, there are great milestones sure but this is an open game.

It is one thing to be the limitless reality in a moment of meditation or psychedelics and another to see this essence in your human reality. but if you see it with psychedelics or meditation, your being will start a chain reaction to create that opening in your human reality.

Yes, integration is challenging and an unvoidable part of the work.

These are not exotic states or great knowledge, knowledge is irrelevant, if there is any you see it as a curiosity without much importance. The important thing is to open your reality, that your being flows without limit now.

I agree but both can coexist and synergyze beautifully. It is not exclusively one or the other. Both are facets of the Infinity One.

@Breakingthewall There is a lot of overlapping in our psychedelic trips but in spirituality we may search other things. That's totally fine.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

There is an afterglow on 5 meo DMT on lower doses even. But not so often. And it is not bodily but mental (like music is enhanced, you hear crystal clear).

Posted (edited)

37 minutes ago, Davino said:

God is precisely what remains after you succed in that job. Wether you identify with it or not, it is irrelevant. God is all there is and all that is happening and could ever happen.

I don't like the word God, because implies will and omnipotence, and I don't see it that way, I see incessant flow given the unlimited. God in the end is a false identification. The total reality is beyond God, since there is no agent or creation, there is inevitable movement of the infinite coordinated by the total intelligence that the infinite is inevitably. 

After some point, understanding and being become one and the same. You exist, therefore you understand and so on in all dimensions and facets of existence.

It depends, The psyche is cunning and grabs where it can. When someone hears: I am God and I created this dream out of love and because I was bored, then they go on a psychedelic trip and that idea that was in their subconscious appears as a real realization, for example 

There is no end goal, there are great milestones sure but this is an open game.

There is end in the opening to the unlimited reality, and there is not end in the deep understanding of the form. But if someone starts the second without having achieved the first, he's going to be deceived 

Edited by Breakingthewall

36 minutes ago, OBEler said:

There is an afterglow on 5 meo DMT on lower doses even. But not so often. And it is not bodily but mental (like music is enhanced, you hear crystal clear).

Any advice on nausea? I'm drinking ginger lemon tea. Is nausea really a thing with 5meo?

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

@Davino for some it can.for others not 

What I recognized is that nausea only happens to beginners. If you trip a lot the nausea will be non existent.

24 minutes ago, OBEler said:

What I recognized is that nausea only happens to beginners. If you trip a lot the nausea will be non existent.

True dat

◭"89"

It’s usually the trips with the biggest emotional breakthrough that has strongest afterglow. Either one of great love, forgiveness and compassion or one of great peace, maturity and understanding. 

Not all trips have a nice afterglow but, many do.

◭"89"

32 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I don't like the word God, because implies will and omnipotence, and I don't see it that way

It is that way in the highest peaks of God Realization. But those are insane levels of consciousness, like getting shot by a thunder.

33 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

The total reality is beyond God, since there is no agent or creation, there is inevitable movement of the infinite coordinated by the total intelligence that the infinite is inevitably. 

You are confusing God with Ishwara. Ishwara is the God-Head in creation so to speak, the abrahamic God for example is Ishwara. Let's take the hindu lens for a moment. Hinduism says that jiva (individual), jagat (world) and Ishwara/God-Father/Allah, all of that put together and more is Brahman or God. I think that's what's confusing you and many people when talking about God. They confuse God for Ishwara, NO. That's not what I mean when I say God. I say infinity when I mean God, you are the One, as there is only the One, that makes you the ultimate sovereign of Reality -> Ishwara, as there is only one that makes you the whole of reality -> jagat and well you already consider yourself an individual so that's done.

God is all that is possible for infinity, all permutations, the infinite space of possibilities. Deep, huh?

On 17/3/2024 at 10:37 AM, Breakingthewall said:

It depends, The psyche is cunning and grabs where it can. When someone hears: I am God and I created this dream out of love and because I was bored, then they go on a psychedelic trip and that idea that was in their subconscious appears as a real realization, for example

Yes, that's a real danger. Though, how do you avoid? You are damned if you do and damned if you don't. I could tell you that you are not a human being existing but existence being a human being. You can take that out of faith and generate it unto your experience and delude yourself with something which is actually true. However, you may give a necessary push in the right direction and make someone wake up to the existential domain of reality. In the end, it all boils down to the intelligence and maturity of the one receiving the teaching rather than the teching itself.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

18 hours ago, OBEler said:

Good to know, thanks

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

17 hours ago, Thought Art said:

It’s usually the trips with the biggest emotional breakthrough that has strongest afterglow. Either one of great love, forgiveness and compassion or one of great peace, maturity and understanding. 

Not all trips have a nice afterglow but, many do.

It is more because of the release or Awakening than merely because of the substance itself then.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

@Davino  

I think the thing is simple: empty the mind completely of content, any spiritual idea is toxic, even the smallest. no mind, open perception, no expectation, remove any mental barrier, step over fear and look at existence directly, without any protection or barrier. any concept is a barrier. We have to be able to flow here and now completely, and that is an act of surrender. The first thing you have to surrender is the will to understand, the only will has to be to give, open, let go. At least it's the only way that I see, anything else is deception 

@Breakingthewall I agree with you in the methodology, it's very useful for me also, but we are getting different Awakenings from the same metholodogy hence the dissonance

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞