r0ckyreed

False Teachings - Ultra Thread

122 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Logic and Contradiction are both features of reality. 

They are features in that they are both imaginary divisions and dualities. Nothing else.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

4 minutes ago, Osaid said:

They are features in that they are both imaginary divisions and dualities. Nothing else.

Excellent point.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

44 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

If you “awaken” to the whole of God and then come back as a part, then you will be missing the understanding of wholeness because a part has to deal with self-deception survival games to maintain the identity of a part.

This is how I see it. Your true nature is already awake. It's just veiled, programmed and conditioned and needs to be unconditioned, unprogrammed and stripped of all beliefs, concepts ideas about Reality and opinions and judgements to be able to see clearly and shine through what is forever present. You can't become the whole and go back to a part. You are already the whole.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

This is how I see it. Your true nature is already awake. It's just veiled, programmed and conditioned and needs to be unconditioned, unprogrammed and stripped of all beliefs, concepts ideas about Reality and opinions and judgements to be able to see clearly and shine through what is forever present. You can't become the whole and go back to a part. You are already the whole.

This is more of the spiritual mumbo-jumbo that will keep you from ever actually awakening.  It's no different than neo-advaita.  There is no self to awaken.   It's the same.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

On 3/20/2024 at 1:52 PM, Emotionalmosquito said:

The most obvious one to me as of lately is “ The Law of Assumption”, this idea that you can change physical reality to your liking by nothing more than repeatedly thinking certain thoughts or phrases in your mind. It’s such an erroneous concept I don’t even know where to start. 

That's because you believe there's an out there out there. It just appears to be. Why do you think Reality is forever changing. Think about that, because it is shaping and forming to align with each individual states of consciousness and what you assume yourself to be with conviction, surety and consistency as the I AM will manifest in your outer reality. Example, if you assume you're the President of the USA, yeah right, try convincing yourself of that, so it won't work, but say you are poor and you are really poor and have accepted that as who you are with no inner conviction needed because it's in your outer world and you believe this to be true, live from this place and you have declared that to be an identity

, Reality will keep shifting and shifting and shifting to keep you in that Reality. If you are poor but set an intention to change that, made a decision to become wealthy, change your identity, see it in your minds eye, start to vibrate on the same frequency, act as if you're already wealthy and keep that frequency, water it, stay there and stay there and stay there no matter what the outer conditions tell you, you will start to see changes in your outer world. This is why reality is constantly changing because God is a shape shifter and it dreams infinite dreams and becomes whatever it dreams up. Right now your story is I cannot get laid and to make this short, you are unconsciously living out that dream until the point where you wake up and create a new story.

19 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

This is more of the spiritual mumbo-jumbo that will keep you from ever actually awakening.  It's no different than neo-advaita.  There is no self to awaken.   It's the same.

I cannot become something I'm not already. I can only recognize what I'm not.

Posted (edited)

56 minutes ago, Osaid said:

No. Contradiction is a feature of logic and intellect, which you presuppose onto non-dual reality. Reality is not intellect, and non-duality is not intellect either. Only intellect can contradict because only intellect can compare and contrast. To consider reality as intellect is anthropomorphization. Contradiction is a statement you make which opposes itself. You imagine that reality should be a certain way when it isn't, then you perceive this as contradiction. Contradiction is also different from paradox. More on that here:

We are arguing here over concepts and their meaning. By your definitions, then I meant to say paradox instead of contradiction. All paradoxes are contradictions but not all contradictions are paradoxes. Life is a paradox, a type of contradiction, because it holds everything and results in a strange loop. Tell me how God inventing itself isn’t a contradiction or “paradox.” Existence is the ultimate paradox because it is self-existing, self-creating.

EDIT: I understand that contradiction/paradox is an imposition into reality and is relative to our logical, linear way of thinking about reality. However, given this, I still would suggest that reality appears paradoxical because it is purely magical. 

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

I cannot become something I'm not already. I can only recognize what I'm not.

Self inquiry meditation isn't about realizing what you aren't.   It is inquiring into what you are.  Try that. Notice that saying you can't become something you aren't already is an assumption.   Is there direct validation of this? 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

35 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

That’s an interesting point to ponder. God is already all-knowing so the God within is already awake. I guess awakening in this sense is more about re-membering its true nature as opposed to “knowing.” I will contemplate whether this is true. I don’t wanna strip awakening down to memory or knowledge because that’s too simplistic.

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

Posted (edited)

48 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

That’s an interesting point to ponder. God is already all-knowing so the God within is already awake. I guess awakening in this sense is more about re-membering its true nature as opposed to “knowing.” I will contemplate whether this is true. I don’t wanna strip awakening down to memory or knowledge because that’s too simplistic.

Than don't.   Don't assume awakening is nothing short of miraculous.   You see your own mind will attempt to keep you from God realization.   Notice that it is it's only goal.  Go back and watch the self deception videos because it is all self deception specifically designed to keep you from the truth.   And when you truly awaken there will be no one to thank

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

40 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Self inquiry meditation isn't about realizing what you aren't.   It is inquiring into what you are.  Try that. Notice that saying you can't become something you aren't already is an assumption.   Is there direct validation of this? 

45 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You're right. I don't know if I can become a tree because I've never tried, but I can take a wild guess and say, I can't. I've never seen a tree turn into a human either. I guess you're saying that I can become something I'm not already but are you speaking of a shape or form. If I'm already human, I'm stuck as a human.

If I'm consciousness and I am conscious of a tree then that tree is also consciousness and I am that tree. But for me to become conscious that I am that tree I have to become pure consciousness and in order for me to become pure consciousness, I have to awaken to and become conscious. So conscious that I becoming no-thing. Then I will become everything. But I cannot do that with baggage and veiled perception. It has to be clear. For that to happen I have to get rid of what I said above and more and that is death. Bum bum bum. I know nothing. 

12 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Than don't.   Don't assume awakening is nothing short of miraculous.   You see your own mind will attempt to keep you from God realization.   Notice that it is it's only goal.  Go back and watch the self deception videos because it is all self deception specifically designed to keep you from the truth.   And when you truly awaken there will be no one to thank

But self-deception is always inherent in the human experience even after awakening. Awakening doesn’t eliminate self-deception. 

1 minute ago, r0ckyreed said:

But self-deception is always inherent in the human experience even after awakening. Awakening doesn’t eliminate self-deception. 

But it does.  Don't be fooled.  The difference is lucidity. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

16 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You're right. I don't know if I can become a tree because I've never tried, but I can take a wild guess and say, I can't. I've never seen a tree turn into a human either. I guess you're saying that I can become something I'm not already but are you speaking of a shape or form. If I'm already human, I'm stuck as a human.

If I'm consciousness and I am conscious of a tree then that tree is also consciousness and I am that tree. But for me to become conscious that I am that tree I have to become pure consciousness and in order for me to become pure consciousness, I have to awaken to and become conscious. So conscious that I becoming no-thing. Then I will become everything. But I cannot do that with baggage and veiled perception. It has to be clear. For that to happen I have to get rid of what I said above and more and that is death. Bum bum bum. I know nothing. 

Sit in no mind.  Your mind races with what it could be.  The point is to shut the mind down. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Posted (edited)

On 3/20/2024 at 10:48 AM, Osaid said:

If you don't understand everything it entails, that simply means it wasn't actually infinite.

It was infinite in one dimension but not another. See Ruliad vs hyper-Ruliad.

Since you are looking at infinity from inside it, coming to know it, yes, you don't see the whole thing.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It was infinite in one dimension but not another. See Ruliad vs hyper-Ruliad.

Since you are looking at infinity from inside it, coming to know it, yes, you don't see the whole thing.

This is all still the imagination of Infinity.  Infinity is pure imagination.  You are crafting it with every second of your being   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Posted (edited)

If anyone thinks he understands Infinity, you might one day find that you were kidding yourself.

And therein lies the wisdom of the teaching of higher infinities.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If anyone thinks he understands Infinity, you might one day find that you were kidding yourself.

Confronting your deepest fears is what you face now.  But take hope.  Your teachings have been correct thus far.  So don't stop now.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

57 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

We are arguing here over concepts and their meaning.

Yes, because the concepts and meanings point to something existential.

A contradiction is logical incoherence. It is pure intellect, there is nothing existential to it beyond being an intellectual blunder. It's two streams of logic opposing each other. Therefore it doesn't symbolize anything outside of itself; therefore it actually points to nothing existentially. It self-terminates because it doesn't ever reach outside of itself. When you talk about contradictions you are talking about nothing but your imagination, existentially. The contradiction is pure intellect therefore it does not ever capture reality or infinity or anything beyond itself.

A paradox is not logical incoherence. It is a logical conclusion which escapes the logic itself. To say it another way, it is something that escapes logic, but you can point to it using logic. Like the sound of music. Or the smell of a flower. Or a strange loop.

Logic is something that divides. When it encounters something that cannot be divided, you call that thing a paradox. That paradox you encounter is not a contradiction, it is simply something which exists that cannot be divided by logic. It exists as one undivided thing. To call that contradictory is a function of your logic opposing that thing, not the thing itself, thus it is an anthropomorphization on your part. It has nothing to do with that undivided thing, but it is an assumption or standard created through your divisive logic.

Sorry to be so anal about it, but it's because the contradiction is actually a big red flag and it should be scrutinized more instead of shrugged off as "reality is just paradoxical so we can contradict ourselves as much as we want" haha.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

2 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

EDIT: I understand that contradiction/paradox is an imposition into reality and is relative to our logical, linear way of thinking about reality. However, given this, I still would suggest that reality appears paradoxical because it is purely magical. 

I can agree with this much. Yes, reality is magical AF.