Danioover9000

What is Kratom, it's effects mega thread.

19 posts in this topic

For Kratom users, not me, can you share what you know and report what you have experienced here?

Didn't know Kratom is also in regions in Indonesia and Malaysia in South East Asia and some parts of Africa, interesting. Also why is this video age restrict?😂 Also DEA wants to classify Kratom as a class A drug???, Stop interfering with drug and psychedelics research! So annoying that Murica always finds a way to slow down or halt research on these interesting compounds!

Kratom is a bit like Ketamine and ultimately most psychedelics, people here are too pretentious and/or fearful to admit to wanting to consume drugs for any recreational purpose and will rationalize their consumption by saying "no but it's not the same , for me it's for work, it's serious", "you see benzodiazapines are something iMaTuRe drug addicts do, it's not good, on the other hand as my psychedelics act on 5ht2a and not on GABA-A so that has nothing to do with it anymore, it's therapeutic, it's spiritual blablablablabla" lol, as if anyone here had a duty to take heroic doses for reasons of survival rather than doing anything else.

Kratom is just a big recreational opiate, you do what you want, but it's still a pleasure/productivity drug.
Same for ketamine, psychedelics or other stuff.

full (1).png

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Posted (edited)

As a reminder, high doses of LSD potentially cause:
-Dental problems (jaw tightening).
-Vomiting.
-Bad trip and even trauma.
-Mood/cognition problems (negative regulation of the number of monoamine receptors for several days/weeks).
-HPPD

-Increased risk of developping schizophrenia.
-Psychological addiction.

Edited by Schizophonia

Posted (edited)

19 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

Kratom is a bit like Ketamine and ultimately most psychedelics, people here are too pretentious and/or fearful to admit to wanting to consume drugs for any recreational purpose and will rationalize their consumption by saying "no but it's not the same , for me it's for work, it's serious", "you see benzodiazapines are something iMaTuRe drug addicts do, it's not good, on the other hand as my psychedelics act on 5ht2a and not on GABA-A so that has nothing to do with it anymore, it's therapeutic, it's spiritual blablablablabla" lol, as if anyone here had a duty to take heroic doses for reasons of survival rather than doing anything else.

It depends on your intentions behind using substances. I'm interested in whatever substance makes a significant impact in my consciousness which for now have been psychedelics, salvia, cannabis and ketamine.

Trying other drugs has been interesting and I'm surely interested in keeping my horizontal taste of drugs but I certainly know what my vertical deep choices are. This discernment for me is clear. I've always loved drugs, for me it was amazing to be able to change my state and perceive reality in new ways but I knew how to handle it, for the most part. I have nothing against recreational use but it has its place and time. I feel that using drugs recreationally is like manipulating a loaded gun, it has to be done with a lot of caution.

Maybe one day I'll try Kratom to expand my horizontal exploration of substances but I have my compass sharp towards deep consciousness and profound exploration with substances that can yield that because ain't nobody gonna wake up to God with kratom or alcohol. You wanna have fun? Sure there's a lot to learn but also to lose, you walk on the edge of a sword and you'll have to be responsible about that.

Having said this, I'm interested in your experiences and opinions about Kratom. Why kratom? Why not? How does it feel? Any trip report?

Edited by Davino

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

4 hours ago, Davino said:

It depends on your intentions behind using substances. I'm interested in whatever substance makes a significant impact in my consciousness which for now have been psychedelics, salvia, cannabis and ketamine.

Trying other drugs has been interesting and I'm surely interested in keeping my horizontal taste of drugs but I certainly know what my vertical deep choices are. This discernment for me is clear. I've always loved drugs, for me it was amazing to be able to change my state and perceive reality in new ways but I knew how to handle it, for the most part. I have nothing against recreational use but it has its place and time. I feel that using drugs recreationally is like manipulating a loaded gun, it has to be done with a lot of caution.

Maybe one day I'll try Kratom to expand my horizontal exploration of substances but I have my compass sharp towards deep consciousness and profound exploration with substances that can yield that because ain't nobody gonna wake up to God with kratom or alcohol. You wanna have fun? Sure there's a lot to learn but also to lose, you walk on the edge of a sword and you'll have to be responsible about that.

Having said this, I'm interested in your experiences and opinions about Kratom. Why kratom? Why not? How does it feel? Any trip report?

I have never tried kratom.
The most recreational drug I tried was a good dose of ketamine, I was drunk and in a cotton cloud.

Kratom interesting in that it's effects are dose dependent.

At lower doses it is stimulating and at higher doses it is analgesic and sedating. It's been in use for centuries in Southeast Asia and other areas where kratom grows natively.

There's almost certainly been people habitually using it all this time, but in the west as always the potential for addiction and abuse is plain to see.

What else is there to say?

Why all this kratom threads all of the sudden when kratom is not even a psychedelic???

I found kratom to be extremely addictive. In fact ill chug 3 or 4gr tonight, it becomes like coffee. You get very dependent on It and is very Tough to Kick It after some time for ever. Altough i had months without It when i have sweared i never drinking this crap again.

But since is like an easy and apparently easy opiate high one thinks is not that bad i end up coming back. Everytime i repent myself but thats how habits and compulsions are. Meh.

Is an unique hedonist high so if It hits you right (some people say they dont get that much effects) It can be very habit forming. Careful. 

@Javfly33

46 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Why all this kratom threads all of the sudden when kratom is not even a psychedelic???

I found kratom to be extremely addictive. In fact ill chug 3 or 4gr tonight, it becomes like coffee. You get very dependent on It and is very Tough to Kick It after some time for ever. Altough i had months without It when i have sweared i never drinking this crap again.

But since is like an easy and apparently easy opiate high one thinks is not that bad i end up coming back. Everytime i repent myself but thats how habits and compulsions are. Meh.

Is an unique hedonist high so if It hits you right (some people say they dont get that much effects) It can be very habit forming. Careful. 

The main problem I think is not the raw natural Kratom leaves, but after they're dried and processed in western American businesses, as usual Murica complicates and makes every drug or substance they process unnatural and more dangerous.

Also, I've personally been addicted to Coke Cola in my late childhood. Over the years I've slowly tackled my addiction until I have the willpower to choose or not to choose to drink some Coke. Same with video games, a bigger addiction problem in my life story. Same, over time through trials and tribulations, sometimes I have small victories of abstinence and relapses, but I eventually got my gaming habits under control.

There's also another problem with a lack of research comparing the natural Kratom to Amurica's processed version, but unfortunately the beta male girly reactions of FDA and DEA wanting to ban and illegalize Kratom, due to liver destruction, withdrawals, sudden deaths, even though there are other substances that cause more liver damages, withdrawals and deaths WAY worse and about 99995-98% is those substances and less than 1% from Kratom, why the overreaction?

@Danioover9000 i mean you can probably do kratom for a lifetime and be all right. Is not an habit that Will wreck your wallet ir probably your health. But It just a pain in the ass to have a dependence, even if its light, and I am doubtful about how clean It is in regards to hormonal deregulation long term.

But you are right, is not like is cocaine. Definetely if people would do kratom instead of alcohol world would be a better and healthier place.

Kratom is nice, but addictive.

But one thing I definitely wouldn't call it – and that's psychedelic. 

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

13 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

@Danioover9000 i mean you can probably do kratom for a lifetime and be all right. Is not an habit that Will wreck your wallet ir probably your health. But It just a pain in the ass to have a dependence, even if its light, and I am doubtful about how clean It is in regards to hormonal deregulation long term.

But you are right, is not like is cocaine. Definetely if people would do kratom instead of alcohol world would be a better and healthier place.

It is able to completely fuck with your life, your spirit, your emotions, etc. Don't ever underestimate such a thing. I'm speaking from personal experience here, and I know cases that were far worse than mine.

my music

13 minutes ago, vibv said:

It is able to completely fuck with your life, your spirit, your emotions, etc. Don't ever underestimate such a thing. I'm speaking from personal experience here, and I know cases that were far worse than mine.

How much you were doing and for how long?

10 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

How much you were doing and for how long?

About 15 g per day for 3-4 months. It completely numbed my emotions and it was extremely uncomfortable and difficult to taper off. That was over 7 years ago.

I took some again last year, but in moderation. I still like it, but you should never underestimate it.

my music

11 minutes ago, vibv said:

About 15 g per day for 3-4 months. It completely numbed my emotions and it was extremely uncomfortable and difficult to taper off. That was over 7 years ago.

I took some again last year, but in moderation. I still like it, but you should never underestimate it.

Ups, yeah that is too much.

Altough i did easily around 10gr for over a year everyday lol . And daily for 3-4 years with very rare breaks.

So i know what you are talking about. But you have to take into consideration most people that have opiate habits do It precisely to numb emotions and feelings lol. Is not a Big is a feature.

It is definetely not to be understimated the physical dependence It builds. I have wd from oxycodone and i find It easier and faster to get off of It than to wd from kratom. Might be because i used kratom way longer too i Guess. 

@Javfly33 I heard that Kratom is pretty unique in its mechanism of action. I believe it also works a little bit like an SSRI, but that's not conclusively clarified.

my music

23 minutes ago, vibv said:

@Javfly33 I heard that Kratom is pretty unique in its mechanism of action. I believe it also works a little bit like an SSRI, but that's not conclusively clarified.

Yeah feels like It, It definetely feels like touches several type of receptors not just opiates. So when wd you have a Big chemical inbalance Mess inside. 

4 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Yeah feels like It, It definetely feels like touches several type of receptors not just opiates. So when wd you have a Big chemical inbalance Mess inside. 

4 hours ago, vibv said:

So it must look like tramadol right? 🤔

@Javfly33

22 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Also, Kratom threads in this forum? I swear have checked and my thread is the only one dealing with this subject...

@Javfly33

19 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

IMO even assuming I can probably do Kratom for a lifetime and be all right is partial and lacks the scientific research, same with it's effects on my wallet and health. I agree it can add to the suffering to have more addictions and dependency, from heavy to even light addiction, but I think it's right to be doubtful of Kratom given the lack of research and documentation of Kratom. We still don't know the exact health ratio of natural kratom to western processed kratom, as far as I've looked through various videos on this topic seems like the processed kratom is more riskier than natural kratom leaves.

Yes I am right when you do the comparing/contrasting of data on cocaine, heroine, methamphetamines, and the more street drugs or criminally and black market processed drugs like angel's dust and so on. I find it so beta male that the DEA/FDA overreacted and wants to illegalize Kratom when the 3 big points of Kratom effects: Death, withdrawal, liver damage, makes up the minority and small percentages in comparison to alcohol, opioids manufactured by big pharma, other actual class A street drugs with bigger percentages of causing liver damage, severe withdrawals and death.