James123

How can you trust the human knowledge?

27 posts in this topic

As I mentioned above, how can we trust the human knowledge? How do they know that we are in the world, having a body, experiencing, living etc... ? Whatever we have learn since our birth including the birth and I is the biggest illusion in the first place. Let me give you an example. Phones. If you go back 50 years ago and tell someone cellphone they will tell you wtf is that. So as you see we invented the phone, as our birth, as us, as these/my sentences. 

Great deal to learn many stuff. But how do they know?

Knowing is the biggest illusion. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Posted (edited)

18 minutes ago, James123 said:

Knowing is the biggest illusion. 

Then, like everyone else, you're selling illusions to me, whether you had an experience of the absolute or not. Don't you see that it allows you to go even deeper than what you already realized?

Edited by Understander

@Understander

19 minutes ago, James123 said:

So as you see we invented the phone, as our birth, as us, as these/my sentences. 

Before you write, please read. 

Posted (edited)

@James123

Well, what I said was that without knowledge you wouldn't be able to communicate that with me, and that the I, or knowledge, being the biggest illusion might not be the end.

After all, you are a human.

(I'm not saying that knowledge isn't an illusion)

Edited by Understander

1 minute ago, Understander said:

Well, what I said was that without knowledge, you wouldn't be able to communicate that with me, and that the I, or knowledge, being the biggest illusion might not be the end.

After all, you are a human

My mean was exactly mention this. How do you even know that these are sentences?

@James123

How do you know? Without knowing it, you can't use it and communicate with me. So you know that they are sentences, and you're asking me how I know them. I'm simply telling you we can't communicate what's unknowable. Yet we can, just by making it knowable. So every time we do it, we sell each other some knowledge, whether it is true or not.

I know they aren't sentences, but they are also.

Also, If I told you that there is a thing that is different than knowledge, whether it is an illusion or not, what would you say to me? Would you regard it as knowledge, which, as you stated, is an illusion?

8 minutes ago, Understander said:

Also, If I told you that there is a thing that is different than knowledge, whether it is an illusion or not, what would you say to me? Would you regard it as knowledge, which, as you stated, is an illusion?

I would tell you this. Writing havdjjdifidbeos or you are right/wrong are identical. Because they are both illusion. So whatever we discuss does not make any sence. We are already what we are thoughts or sentences does not change anything.

@James123

How did you make sense of what I wrote? It did change a lot. If it won't change anything, then why are we even communicating? 

2 minutes ago, Understander said:

@James123

How did you make sense of what I wrote? It did change a lot. If it won't change anything, then why are we even communicating? 

We do not need to. Just for satisfaction of ego. ego understands not real us. 

Posted (edited)

@James123

So you are satisfying yourself. Why though?

41 minutes ago, James123 said:

ego understands not real us

You are stating things that are different from knowledge, I see. Why does understanding something have to come from the ego? Why should I trust you with that? You clearly understand that knowledge is an illusion and know that what you're saying is true and not true, which I understand. But there has to be something beyond ego because you are aware that it's an illusion.

If we are satisfying our egos, then why should I trust any word of yours if ego is an illusion?

Edited by Understander

19 minutes ago, Understander said:

Why should I trust you with that?

You definitely shouldn't trust. Because what I say is an illusion too. 

20 minutes ago, Understander said:

But there has to be something beyond ego because you stated that it's an illusion, as you can't state if you aren't aware of its existence as an illusion

Of course. Ego is the entire universe, knowledge, experience, etc... Drop the ego, what is left? Whatever left is what you really are. 

22 minutes ago, Understander said:

If we are satisfying our egos, then why should I trust any word of yours if ego is an illusion?

I am not telling you believe me, moreover you should not trust me. However, how can you trust the so called human? If you discover yourself, everything will be clear. 

That's what these sentences are so fascinating. Because, understanding and comprehending feels/seems too real? Isn't it? 

Posted (edited)

@James123

What you're saying doesn't negate the fact that you could be wrong about the things you speak about.

The thing is, if someone tells you that you're wrong or that there's more to realize, you will reply that what they are saying is an illusion. But, interestingly, you would do the same.

What I'm suggesting is that there may be more things going on at a deeper level.

Respectfully, I won't continue this conversation because our approaches are different and/or we are simply misunderstanding each other, even though we know/believe that the other is misled.

Edited by Understander

4 minutes ago, Understander said:

@James123

What you're saying doesn't negate the fact that you could be wrong about the things you speak about.

The thing is, if someone tells you that you're wrong or that there's more to realize, you will reply that what they are saying is an illusion. But, interestingly, you would do the same.

What I'm suggesting is that there may be more things going on at a deeper level.

I got what you mean. However ,can you just imagine how inefficient these sentences, if you compare not knowing?

What we learned is just a knowledge, but how can we trust to do called human beings? Besides that there is an absolute knowledge, which is not knowing. 

If you not know and I not know, we are identical, makes us one. Isn't only attachment with thoughts and knowledge that separate us?

Posted (edited)

There's no such thing as human knowledge. All words are a loop, all knowledge is a loop that points to nothing. Its just a long line of repeated programming.

Edited by Hojo

2 hours ago, Hojo said:

Its just a long line of repeated programming.

How do you know?

Posted (edited)

11 hours ago, James123 said:

How do they know that we are in the world, having a body, experiencing, living etc... ? 

Its just thought that the believe it, the only thing that you know and you didn't learn about it in the first place and form a belief about it was your existence itself, every other knowledge we learn in life could be false or true we can never know but the knowledge of the self is beyond the mind.

Edited by m0hsen

1 hour ago, m0hsen said:

Its just thought that the believe it, the only thing that you know and you didn't learn about it in the first place and form a belief about it was your existence itself, every other knowledge we learn in life could be false or true we can never know but the knowledge of the self is beyond the mind.

If knowledge of the self beyond the mind what is left?

6 minutes ago, James123 said:

If knowledge of the self beyond the mind what is left?

At the end it's the only knowledge which remains and is true.

Everything else will be forgotten.

End of the story.

20 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

At the end it's the only knowledge which remains and is true.

Everything else will be forgotten.

End of the story.

Definitely. 💯

Posted (edited)

@James123  Because everything to do with language in mind is illusion, a word cant mean anything.  You cant form your own opinions and thought patterns as every word means nothing. How can you have an opinion about nothing? How can you have a thought pattern about the concept of nothing?

A word collapses on itself the second it is formed, there is nothing to hold it up

Its just repeated sounds in a dream.

There is no then there are no when they saw or decided. You are hearing sounds and making up stories and feelings about them.

Make up whatever you want.

I can write

asd skf sdktj sdkfht sdkfht sdkfht dsk dkfht

and

It is snowing outside grab your coat.

You are making up that the top one dosent make sense and the bottom one does. Both are the same.

Ego makes up that you need language. It is good but you can learn without it you are not in control of your brain you are observing the brain.

Edited by Hojo