Davino

Is it possible to become so conscious that you literally die?

51 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

you are a structure of concrete reality

Bro! We've had this discussion in the other topic, it should be clear for you that I'm truly not interested to form a belief about my true nature!! I've got my own direct experience to know the truth, same as you.

If I just sit and close my eyes it's light is so bright and is more vivid than sun in a clear sky.

17 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

You should care about what your direct experience tells about your true nature in the now.

Yes True, that is the primary... We can't directly talk about Spirituality, Enlightenment, God and such things, we talk around it all, because what that stuff is is not explainable or in the realm of logic which communication is based on, but here we are talking about shit most here have not directly experienced...I call this Entertainment:)

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

Bro! We've had this discussion in the other topic, it should be clear for you that I'm truly not interested to form a belief about my true nature!! I've got my own direct experience to know the truth, same as you.

If I just sit and close my eyes it's light is so bright and is more vivid than sun in a clear sky.

Yeah, I close my eyes and sometimes I perceive absolutely clear the layers of structure that shape this concrete moment, the alive intelligence that is creating this moment and how it's happening, then the structures can be dissolved. With some psychedelic more clear, but sometimes without, that's why I talked about that. 

That of the light that you mentioned is great but I guess that you are perceiving that there is something concrete existing, right?

Edited by Breakingthewall

Posted (edited)

31 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yeah, I close my eyes and sometimes I perceive absolutely clear the layers of structure that shape this concrete moment, the alive intelligence that is creating this moment and how it's happening, then the structures can be dissolved. With some psychedelic more clear, but sometimes without, that's why I talked about that. 

That of the light that you mentioned is great but I guess that you are perceiving that there is something concrete existing, right?

If I could just describe it very loosly , I see consciousness awareness directly looking into my eyes, then we merge and there's just pure awareness, absolute, so alive, so conscious and shining so bright.

And I'm at the same time aware that I exist beyond any experiences or states, and aware that awareness is literally Reality in which all these spiritual games and funs happens in it too and I am it.

Edited by m0hsen

24 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

Yes True, that is the primary... We can't directly talk about Spirituality, Enlightenment, God and such things, we talk around it all,

No I mean obviously you can talk about your experiences like we all do, I meant your direct experience is what truely matters when looking to know the truth not someone elses words, right?

17 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

If I could just describe it very loosly , I see consciousness awareness directly looking into my eyes, then we merge and there's just pure awareness, absolute, so alive, so conscious and shining so bright.

And I'm at the same time aware that I exist beyond any experiences or states, and aware that awareness is literally Reality in which all these spiritual games and funs happens in it too and I am it.

Yes, perfect, there are many ways to describe living reality, what reality is, its substance. We agree on that. What I am saying is that it is possible to also perceive its form, its pattern of existence, since you are both the essence and the form. Perceiving the substance of reality is the essential thing, enlightenment, but you can also perceive the form. Not because any reason, but why not? We are humans, we have the impulse to go further, never stop in a point. 

1 minute ago, Water by the River said:

No, its was the other way round for sure ^_^

Yeah it seems legitimate. What better place to have mashamadi than at a dinner with the Indian ambassador in los Angeles 

11 hours ago, m0hsen said:

Nice

Just that If you've awakened to your true nature as consciousness, awareness in your direct experience in the now, you'd lose interest to have any business with the body that appears and disapear in you, your consciousness, you'd just be interested to remain as you are.

Who am I and why should I care about the body that could expand or contract and why it's important? Food for thought

Imagine having a good car. You know it is not you, but nevertheless you take great care of it. That's the love you give it. You feed it oil and take it to the mechanic if needed. You are not your car yet you love it and take care of it.

I'm not talking about identification but simple love for onesbody and lines that are difficult to cross when they actually happen to you

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

I'm gonna take some weeks off to decompress. That will help me focus more in my human life. Awakening will still be there for me no doubt about it. I'll strike a balance, let's see

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

Posted (edited)

I have heard that is because:

- you become so energetic and can't hold your samadhi in your body that you have to either give up your experience or the body;

- you just don't know how to remain in the body even if you are capable to remain, so you create a desire, have jattas, put copper jewelry or whatever to somehow remain;

But I think it's also because:

- you don't want to go back to the life you lived prior to the experience, to whatever family situation / life situation / political situation, so you leave;

From other sources where people live a simple and monastic life with a lot of sadhana I heard that they don't have this problem of being incapable to hold their samadhi in the body, but they can lose their experience in some moments in their life.

Edited by Applegarden8