-
Content count
2,086 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Recursoinominado
-
Recursoinominado replied to Evoke's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
I love Owen but his conspiracy talks are the worst. He is clearly applying all his persuasion/marketing skills to brainwash his audience. He is saying what they want to hear and getting rich in the process. In his old videos, he used to criticize the exact brainwash and manipulation that he is doing lately. "Us vs Them", "The Elite vs the rest", "the red pill people Vs sheeple" etc. This is a marketing stunt. He used to say that most people are in such low vibration that they resonate a LOT with this kind of narrative, and then he started to do the same. -
Most of the time i don't feel much change besides some lighter feeling afterward but I remember one instance I was in a dark place for some time, decided to do this technique in bed before sleep and slept on it. I had some strange dream with my grandmother. I hardly remember my dreams, so I don't remember any detail but she was crying and I had the urge to hug and comfort her like I was her dad or and she was a toddler. I held her tight and suddenly I felt this huge ball of loveenergy in my heart chakra getting hotter and hotter, I WOKE UP in the middle of it and the sensation remained the same until it bursted like a ballon full of warm water, spreading instantly throughout my body and I felt SO MUCH FUCKING LOVE all my problems disappeared in a second, all I was left was pure love. I remained in this state, in awe and shock for some time until I slept again. It was one of the most beautiful experiences of my life and I was completely sober.
-
I learned a LOT from his free content. His old free tour speeches are GOLDEN (you can still find them with a google search). He just drops unfiltered gems non-stop for hours. Yeah, he has a lot of toxic sides to it, specially when he is boasting about how much of a real life Hollywood pimp he is (fucking "bitches" and saying outrage things to them) to his young audience, but if you can ignore those parts, you can learn a LOT from social dynamics and life in general. His success mindset is amazing. Today his content is a little repetitive and guided more toward selling his online and live programs.
-
Seth Godin
-
what
-
Recursoinominado replied to zzboy's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Yeah, because that's what a psychopath would say. -
Recursoinominado replied to zzboy's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
I didn't call you a psychopath, i pointed out that your discourse is identical to what a psychopath would make. I stand correct. -
Recursoinominado replied to zzboy's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
I don't need to interpret, your communication was clear. -
Recursoinominado replied to zzboy's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
I am not being literal, obviously i am making a point. He suggested we should not save the weak in order to save all other sentient beings from suffering, I suggest he should follow his advice, which he WON'T, thus proving his non-sense talking. Not a personal attack, it is an argument attack (dumb as fuck). -
Recursoinominado replied to zzboy's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
If you keep posting (and breathing), i will assume YOU don't understand your argument. -
Recursoinominado replied to zzboy's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
As i said, then you should kill yourself to be consistent with your argument. -
Recursoinominado replied to zzboy's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Said the psychopath. -
Recursoinominado replied to zzboy's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
There are so many problems with this argument that it is hard to know where to begin. But let me tell you this: 1. This death rate would go exponentially high when hospitals are full. The lockdown, the masks, social distancing, vaccines etc worked to keep hospitals working below full capacity. ALL (or most) those people who got hospitalized and survived (vast majority) would DIE asphyxiated without medical attention. Now THAT'S a bit extreme. 2. There are sequels from COVID that we don't even fully understand yet. 3. Imagine the trauma of all those ICU patients who survived. Yeah, you didn't die but you breathed through a huge tube shoved down your throat for days, weeks, and even months seeing several people dying close to you. Do not underestimate the awful traumatic experience of being hospitalized. -
Recursoinominado replied to zzboy's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Then you should kill yourself and lessen the burden on the planet Earth and all other beings. -
Recursoinominado replied to zzboy's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
People are mostly selfish morons, even in this forum. Without vaccines, we are doomed to economic collapse, lockdowns and deaths. The "individual freedom" is never above collective survival. People love to scream their rights but no one likes to have collective duties, this indicates a lack of ego development. We need daddy government to make tough decisions. -
What is the difference between a girl who has had sex with 100 guys vs 10 guys? What if a girl who has been with 200 guys is perfect to you? And that 26yo virgin girl is weird as fuck? In my experience, cool girls are sexually experienced and free. Trust me, you don't want a repressed girl. Nothing good comes from digging up this past. Focus on the girl that is NOW in front of you. Is she a cool, healthy, high-vibration girl? That's what matters in the end.
-
I don't care and i don't ask, let the past be the past.
-
Recursoinominado replied to Raze's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Well, that can be said about this thread also. -
Recursoinominado replied to Raze's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Probably just some lame excuse. Lots of cheaters will use this excuse to cheat but in most cases, they are just unhappy with their marriages, most haven't talked about divorce at all with their spouses but go on cheating thinking it's justifiable. -
Dancing and socializing. Seriously, i practiced sober cold approaching in clubs and this is an awesome high.
-
Recursoinominado replied to Alfonsoo's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Absolutely, you can. If you can have a breakthrough sober, any dose will boost your chances. My enlightenment experience happened on a microdose of weed. -
Recursoinominado replied to Hardkill's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
This guy is a BLUE disappointment. -
Yeah, that's why i stopped with psychedelics for a while, I needed to be grounded in order to tackle financial matters. They will put you too much into the "all is good, we are all god, nothing to do" area, this is only good when you have a strong foundation. Once or twice a week I smoke weed and it does open me up to new ideas. So, there is a way to use as a powerful tool, just test it.
-
The New Thought Movement existed decades before Napoleon Hill write any book. All his principles were widely written about in the New Thought Movement. He probably just copy all his "teachings" from teachers before him and made up some bullshit backstory to cover up. To be fair, his books are not wrong, just ignore the backstory.
-
Recursoinominado replied to Hardkill's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
If GMO corn would solve this mess, i would eat it. As a vegan, if meat were the solution, I would eat it. Dumb people are not flexible, they live with simple hard truths and aren't able to consider the complexity of things. Complexity hurts dumb people's brains.
