-
Content count
18,233 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Breakingthewall
-
Breakingthewall replied to BakeJeyner's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@BakeJeyner Maybe what works for me will work for you when the cosmos seems scary, strange, empty, horrible, after a psychedelic experience. Observe yourself, your being, your mind. don't think, observe. what you now remember of your visit to the "other side" is a distorted memory. what you observe is the expression of reality. don't analyze it, just be. This is closer to reality than your memories of the psychedelic trip -
Breakingthewall replied to James123's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I think I understand what you want to expressing, but why you use the name or adjective nothingness? It's not adaquate. Nothingness is a zero, being is something. Not material , or visible, but different than nothing -
Breakingthewall replied to BlackMaze's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
What other thing could you trust? -
Breakingthewall replied to James123's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@James123 im seeing a thought that you wrote right now. Where is the difference if I can see the monkey mind of not? Did you realize the void itsnt it? So ask yourself, how could I think about the void? The void is the absence of anything. The absolute zero. Even if I am an illusion, how is possible that it's an illusion? -
Breakingthewall replied to James123's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@James123 yes papaji said that, nothing, zero, absence of anything. But observe yourself. Are you nothing? Even the smallest thought is not nothingness. You didn't remember nothing before your birth because there are not remembers before. There was no time so nothing happens, no space so no shape. Seems like nothing. But the nothing is, if not , how a thought is being creating? -
Breakingthewall replied to James123's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Are you sure? Maybe you are stuck in that nothingness that you perceived with those 10 grs of mushroom. I had similar experience a couple of times but I think there is another step to do. When you come back to the illusion and the ego, how it is possible? Your explanation is that all is illusion, so it nothing, itsnt it? But it isn't, nothingness is nothingness, void, zero. No illusion, ego, nothing -
Breakingthewall replied to Someone here's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
the ego is a kind of phantom made up of thoughts that form a multicolored avatar but without substance, a kind of hologram. encompasses the entire structure of who you are as a human, even the briefest and smallest of your thoughts. that is why it is very difficult to get rid of it. It is the crutch on which you lean in this world, without it you would be lost, you would merge with the whole and stop being the part. when the ego disappears, in death, it will be as if it never existed. the hologram will dissolve ... pof! and bye. I think that what is possible is to reduce the ego to the minimum necessary, as the text of suyinamurti says, transform the ego to an ego that "knows" deeply that it is an illusion, capable of being in silence, and letting the greatest flow pass of possible emptiness, and enjoy this world of colors, I guess that's why exist. -
Breakingthewall replied to SQAAD's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Those two kids are god. It's not like God is his boss and is allowing it, it's like he is living this experience. This is the human experience. Give them love and respect and glorify them like all humans who enjoy and suffer the human life -
Breakingthewall replied to BakeJeyner's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I had a similar experience, there was only me and there was no time, no escape for all eternity, immobile. very real and horrible. After some weeks I returned to that place of eternal no time and I realized that yes, that is so, but I loved myself with an enormous love, and it was wonderful. but the truth is that I felt relief returning to the world of dreams and colors. I think you have had your first visit to eternity and it is something so ... strange, eternal, that you cannot process it, that's why you feel so bad. once you integrate it and assume it (it may require time and mental openness), if you go back there you will pick up on other nuances -
Breakingthewall replied to Scholar's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Well really the work we do is go beyond the concept, right? that that God is love, etc, is interesting as a curiosity, but reality is only direct experience, whoever has not grasped that essential idea has not understood anything. At one point, I think it is better not to watch videos, or read or anything, just observe, 24 hours a day. but before that if it can be motivating to describe the landscape -
Breakingthewall replied to Javfly33's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I have used the word vertigo because the sensation is similar to floating at a high altitude, and yes, you perceive that there is freedom but the lack of reference, of an anchor, is unpleasant, it is necessary to use a grip to feel safe . Even though you know that grip is fake .Something similar to what you say happens to me, if the meditation is truly empty, it could be unconfortable if it's too long, I have to stop, pick up the phone for a moment, think, etc. The addiction to the concept is strong -
Breakingthewall replied to Javfly33's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
The problem with awakenings is that once they finish the mind start an unstoppable process of interpretation . you know that interpretation is a kind of empty copy of something alive, but you cannot stop it, the mind is too used to dominating, being without mind produces vertigo, lack of restraint. At least, each time relaxes his pressure a few grams. You have to convince it little by little (I speak hypothetically, my mind is not silent, although I am increasingly able to ignore it). the reality is that you are fully aware that the mental process, the concepts and the ideas are false by definition, so I consider the evolution towards silence very likely. I still feel vertigo completely abandoning the concept, living in the void -
Breakingthewall replied to RedLine's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@RedLine imagine that you are an infinite consciousness that creates itself in a compulsive way, and that evolves in complexity without limits, that elaborates an increasingly sophisticated dream in real time, of unimaginable complexity. She does not mind suffering because she is made of love, if she has to go through millions of autchwitzs, billions of 18th century asylums, trillions of torture rooms for pregnant women, she will do it because she is made of love and she wants more more moreeee!! The crazy dance of the dream of god, where the pure light of love springs from terrible human pain -
Breakingthewall replied to Dazgwny's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Tyson wants to fight for real, to make a world championship at 56 years old, to break the limits of the supposedly Impossible. he was a gifted boxer, but a bully, never a warrior. when the adversary was at his level, he had a bad time. He did not enjoy the war as a holyfield, so he still has the thorn of boxing stuck. I think he will surprise everyone -
Breakingthewall replied to SQAAD's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Blackhawk good 5 cents. the ikea story was funny, the guy has no problem laughing at himself, but maybe he doesn't like being made fun of by the gang boss. It is in his right, right? with an apology it is fixed. And that of being a man ... for saying that to someone's face you could have a bad problem, don't say it from afar! -
Breakingthewall replied to Insightful27's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Yes, it has to die, it is a stupid and deluded ego that we build in this society, it inevitably leads to suffering and neurosis, keeping it until old age as almost everyone does is a guarantee of madness -
Breakingthewall replied to Insightful27's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
dogs suffer when they suffer and when they don't, they don't. it's the good thing about having no ego mind. I had been very present for a few days, and I think that today ... I missed my ego! Too much simplicity and peace ... I suppose that would have led me to do something that I forbid myself: reading fiction, and fiction of massacres, etc. so I'm "enjoying" my dear ego again, inventing, asking, complaining and do the things that the egos do -
Breakingthewall replied to Insightful27's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Sure, all the dogs in the world are happy, but it's difficult for humans. If you love someone, your partner, your children if you have them, you know that this life can get very ugly. I was reading before about the wars between Protestants and Catholics. crucifixions of babies at the doors of houses, things like that ... the dark side of life, suffering. how to embrace that? I know that all this is ego, that they are images in the mind nothing more. but I don't want to bring anyone into this cruel world of fragility, we, as God, are too jokers. we make up jokes like war and leprosy for children. What a speech more .... not illuminated, I know. The good thing is that I can center myself in the present moment and forget all those histories, but what about your sons if you have? Difficult -
Breakingthewall replied to Insightful27's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@actualizing25 well ... when I seriously began to ask myself what kind of practical joke was this life, illness and death, I discovered psychedelics, and from there I reached 5 meo, and from there to the comparison between your life and eternity, and from there to begin to understand what the ego is ... and from there to begin, little by little, to be free. I am not because I believe that to be truly free you have to be truly enlightened, but if I compare my daily life experience with that of a year ago ... I would never have thought that something like this was possible, something real. I try not to foment the 5 meo, I do not do it with my friends or with the people I frequent, but when faced with a sincere question like yours, I have to answer that for me it has been a gift from the gods, a door to cosmic understanding , to the clear vision of what the ego is, time. Not only the 5 meo, meditation and the intention of openess too, but I'm not sure that without that help it could be possible. I hope to continue releasing chains until I can rest under the sun like moksha's dog, it is possible, and not difficult if you understand that you are not separated from what you perceive. when the sky is open, the earth is wide and things are just as they are, as I read in a post a while ago -
Breakingthewall replied to Javfly33's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
To melt in the now is the real freedom, and at the end we are already melted. Stop the craziness of the mind is the work -
Breakingthewall replied to Bulgarianspirit's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I think that one of the important aspects of the spiritual path is knowing what you have to do and that not without consulting the mind, something profound guides you. it may lead you to meditate all day and not talk to anyone in years or to become a missionary. the issue is to listen to the inner voice, know how to differentiate it from the ego, and follow it, and not worry about what others do or not do, they have their own path -
Breakingthewall replied to Insightful27's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I seek the real freedom and I have come to the conclusion that you can only be free if you are enlightened. enlightenment to seek the truth? What does the truth matter, if in the end what is, is. It seems that seeking the truth is egoic, right? I can say that since I started this path, my level of well-being has increased dramatically. Even if you are not enlightened, aspects such as acceptance of what it is, surrender, contemplation, observation of the ego, even if they do not enlighten you, they will eliminate much unhappiness -
Breakingthewall replied to Chimera's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
You are right -
Breakingthewall replied to deci belle's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Great. Not less than the complete freedom is enough -
Breakingthewall replied to Chimera's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Of course , but the difference from level 0 to level 1 is huge, much more than from level 1 to 7 for example, and I'm not sure that there are infinite levels since you are human, I think there is a complete openess, and maybe no more
