Someone here

Member
  • Content count

    15,131
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Someone here

  1. Thank you. Then it's just a hypothesis unless you verify it.
  2. Prove to me that you are Conscious!
  3. You stated that what you are is an infinite creative consciousness that is simultaneously creating infinite separate minds. Is that just a belief and a concept or a direct experience?. Can you experience anything other than your own mind?
  4. Yes which is why you are just repeating beliefs and afraid to take the inquiry seriously. Understandable.
  5. You started the inquiry with good questions but it seems Iike you just want to verify an already existent paradigm or way of thinking. There is nothing wrong with that. You can believe what you want. But you didn't actually answer anything IMO.
  6. "If ". But how do you know that?. Infinite creative potential of consciousness is just an idea you are creating and believing. Where is this in direct experience?
  7. You don't get it. Let's suppose you are dreaming right now and trying to find out if anything exists outside your mind. You come to someone in your dream and ask them all these questions.. Do you realize that if you are actually dreaming nothing they will ever say can prove anything because their answers are themselves part of your own mind's creation?. Solipsism is undebunkable.
  8. There is no way to prove for certain that others are conscious. No matter what anyone says it won't matter because you have to assume that they are conscious to consider their answers as valid which is precisely the very thing that you are questioning. If you have a solution to this let me know. ?
  9. I really appreciate your contribution and your thoughtful replies. But I think what you are providing in this thread will ultimately just arrive at solipsism no matter how you slice it. Don't get caught up in the term "solipsism". Any concept is just a concept but that's not the issue here. Your ultimate perspective that you talk about is just a more complicated and nuanced version of solipsism. It's like there is only me and I imagined myself separated but ultimately all the separate minds are in essence just me. How can you not see its just a different road that leads to the same destination?
  10. But how does that solve the original question..? Let's take it step by step. The question : is there any other "mind" "ego" "aware human"....Whatever you wanna call it other than "me "? And you in this thread are giving me two contradictory answers : The first :yes there is but they are ultimately still you. The second : there isn't even a "me". All there is pure awareness and a thought of "me" appearing inside it. The first answer is just solipsism and you didn't add anything. And the second one didn't address the actual problem and just negated the ego to kill the question altogether.
  11. But that brings us back to the question "is there other minds than me"? From this reply you seem to be saying "yes" but the additional thing is that these other minds are ultimately just you!,. So what difference did you "really" add? And how can I validate that in my direct experience?It doesn't allow me to validate or invalidate that. In my direct experience there is only ever my own mind. I feel like we are running in circles. Your last statement doesn't disprove solipsism it just negates the ego which means you exist as pure awareness disassociated from your persona but that gets you stuck deeper inward.
  12. I mean really if you keep going with this line of reasoning you will arrive at solipsism. These other minds all have one essence so it's like an imaginary separation. It's like a bunch of separate cameras but they all display at the end in one giant screen. What you are saying means even if there is other minds they are still you. The same thing in a slightly different perspective. Both lead to "there is only you". However you define that "you ". I can't see the difference between nonduality and solipsism.
  13. Do you have a link for the whole book?
  14. Plot twist : There is no me. It's all just YOU?.
  15. Facts don't care about your feelings. I guess.
  16. @Memberhiw@Memberhow how do I have the power to change future? @The observer what I mean is awareness can't be in two places at the same time. If you have an awareness and I Have one and we can't access each other's awareness that's all we need to disprove solipsism. Now I'm just reading your reply but I'm considering it from your POV. I can't even verify that you actually have an independent existence but in the relative context I assumed that.
  17. Solipsism debunked. I can't believe that. Thank you very much. I appreciate it! Thanks
  18. Hello me! What am I doing right now?
  19. Yes the way I understand what you are saying is that there is not even "me" or "my mind". That's even more solipsism. Forget about the term itself you get the idea. In your response to @The observer you said he is yourself. That seems to contradict what you say here. It's like either all that there is is present experience and thers is no others or they have an independent mind that might be connected to the same field of awareness but nevertheless independent. Just choose one of them.
  20. I actually had a very vivid dream last night that made all this more serious. What if my whole life was just a big giant ass dream and you guys are just a figment of my imagination?. And what's more crazy is that it can't ever be disproven lmao. This is insane lol