-
Content count
1,252 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Flowerfaeiry
-
The woman who runs this channel wears a niqab which is a face covering that is worn in the Islam religion. It is so interesting.
-
Flowerfaeiry replied to Flowerfaeiry's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Yea for sure! I totally see it like this as well. In fact watching her has made me think about how I have put my beauty on display because I wanted attention. And It's almost like the more I was sort of careless around my beauty, the less beautiful I actually felt. Keeping a mystery about it actually amps up the beauty. In fact watching this woman I'm like damn, she's hot as f lol. -
Love is what is always present. It's like a fan that is constantly blowing. Fear is a block to Love. It's like if someone put a piece of cardboard in front of the fan. The fan (love) is still there, blowing away, but the airflow has been blocked by fear (the cardboard).
-
Yes
-
Flowerfaeiry replied to Flowerfaeiry's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Wow I would love to travel there, yea I bet you do. I'm from Seattle and there are lots of women wearing hijab there, and at school I saw a couple niquabis but that was I think the only time I've seen it. At the time I thought, how extreme... Hahaha! So funny how we make stuff up like that. As children and as adults lol. -
He posted a video about the experience on his blog
-
Flowerfaeiry replied to Flowerfaeiry's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Really good points. Have you ever seen someone wearing niqab in public? The times I have, I was surprised and felt a bit of fear tbh. Got over it quickly but yea I didn't understand why someone would wear it until watching her videos. -
Women Who Run With the Wolves
-
Flowerfaeiry replied to Flowerfaeiry's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Actually one of the premises of the channel is that it is her choice to wear hijab/niqab. She often reiterates that no one forced her. -
I love playing chess because it feels like the other person and I are playing with our minds together. Super fun
-
Flowerfaeiry replied to Elshaddai's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Elshaddai So, nitrous oxide and psychedelics go extremely well together. I took acid and once I was past the come up, used nitrous oxide (also known by whippets) and the experience is taken to a whole other level. Please don't take this as advice, or that you should go try it, I do not recommend nor condone the usage of nitrous oxide. I am simply answering your question. -
Flowerfaeiry replied to Samuel93's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Nahm nevermind lol: ) -
Flowerfaeiry replied to Samuel93's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Saying that the body is "just a thought" does absolutely nothing for most people. It creates disassocistion and confusion. What's the point? Why go there? -
I've heard a couple spiritual teachers talk about this. That its not "laziness" but rather difficulty creating change. I don't know. It could be both depending on the situation.
-
Flowerfaeiry replied to Samuel93's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Yes there is. Tired of people denying these things bc they aren't true in the ultimate sense. Just because I wasn't born, in the ultimate sense, doesn't mean I wasn't born in the relative sense. And as such have the relatively real consequences of having such an experience. This teaching should not be used to deny the body or mind like that. -
Flowerfaeiry replied to Samuel93's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Be careful. Yes, ultimately we are not our body, but we are not "just" infinite consciousness in the way you put it. The body is needed to even have thoughts like this. We cannot forget the body and poo poo it like that. -
Retail at a chain drugstore
-
Thank you for the advice. I actually hate my job so its hard to get around that. Especially when it's so exhausting. Otherwise though, lack of discipline plays a role.
-
Thank you.
-
My art is music and performance art. My purpose is "using my love of creative self expression to inspire others to discover their unique gifts". That looks like sharing my creativity with others. I'd love to do music for improv shows or other performances. I also love public speaking and down the road I want to do comedy. All things that take a long time to hone!
-
I'm more wondering you deal with the difficulty of working a full time job, a tiring one at that, and building your purpose at the same time?
-
Yes. They go great together imo. Smoke at any point. It can amplify the experience so be aware of that.
-
Down the road, yes. Right now, no. That's inspiring. I'm still growing the skills I need to excel at my life purpose. In two years though, I could definitely be somewhere.
-
Flowerfaeiry replied to BartekD's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I dont know if you can ever get away from that filter. As long as you're human it will always be there. Being aware of it though will help you see through it. Also, try expressing yourself creatively.
