Rishabh R

Don't know guys just provide feedback.

13 posts in this topic

I had a classmate to whom I flirted . She sometimes treated me badly and sometimes good . At the last day of our contact she said to me that study don't do these things. After that I never saw her again . This incident gave me suffering . Was she my girlfriend? How can I move on from the past ? This incident has also happened to me a couple of times before?

@Phil King yeah that's why I am suffering. Everybody of my age has atleast 1 relationship throughout their life and I am single my entire life. It makes me extremely angry the fact that I am an inexperienced guy . I have talked to many girls after that but I am still suffering cause nobody accepted me till now and my friends are going girlfriend after girlfriend.

Talking to a hundred more girls, in my opinion, isn't what you need right now, it's just feeding your fear to miss out. What else is there besides women? Any hobbies, sports, art, anything that gets you out of your head and into a more present and calm state?

@meta_male studying science (Biotechnology). Meditating, contemplating, doing CBT therapy. 

What were you saying to her in terms of flirting?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf Your dress is looking beautiful. Why didn't you cam e to the coaching I was missing you. She was laughing. Another day  she was flirting with me.

Posted (edited)

@Rishabh R You didnt give me much, you need to learn to express yourself in more depth. I dont know why you complimanted her dress, but you should be saying why you love the dress ,how you see her in that dress etc. 

Okay what did she tell you and how did you respond, be more desriptive if you cant express it then there is no depth in you, that she can see to be interested about.

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf She was laughing and said that it's not that beautiful. Even tough I liked her dress and she seemed beautiful. I also said once to her that you didn't come to the class- she asked me why ? I told that I missed her then she along with group of her friends said ooooo smiling.

Posted (edited)

@Rishabh R Okay to clarify you saying you miss her is communicating:i have interest in you way too soon and its much bigger than she has ,which is not good,women say i miss you when you dont call her its feminine expression.You saying she is beautiful is seeing her as something great,so now you in your mind have to be something to get her which causes stress.

Basically she was nice to you didnt want to hurt your feeling but did anyway.

I dont have advice you have too much of things to learn that you need a coach if you have money,because you have alot of holes in the game.

Edited by NoSelfSelf

It's you.

Now fight.