Danioover9000

Is racism still a problem in America?

27 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Schizophonia

But which white people are we talking about?

lol

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Great examples from this debate, both sides have their biases, and both arguers argue a bit differently:

Upfront, I don't like Charlemagne-I mean CharlemEgne the god, feels very inauthentic to me.

It's nowhere near the problem of the past of course but still a big thing I imagine. Even in more developed 1st world countries like Germany where I live it's still a problem. 

Another example of white washing history:

@Schizophonia

On 2024-03-08 at 0:01 PM, Schizophonia said:

90% of crimes in France are committed by blacks and arabs.

That another issue with mass immigration, thanks to Neo Liberalism, feminism, egalitarianism and multiculturalism within these secularist westernized countries. Because of massive decline on birthrates of it's citizenry, USA, Canada, UK, EU countries, Russia, China, South Korea, Japan, especially the more westernized countries have to receive migrants from 3rd world countries who's dominant worldview is theocratic and autocratic regime, countries that discourage abortions, uphold family values, some tradition/conservative values, and get to reproduce their numbers meanwhile 1st world countries and democracies are FAILING to reproduce itself, supporting abortions too much, demonizing marriages and family values. This is what letting stage greens run amok looks like, this is what you get for letting stage greens run the world: human extinction of nationalism and love of country, and patriotism. Some degree of nationalism and patriotism is healthy! STOP DEMONIZING TRADITIONAL VALUES, STOP MORALLY DEGRADING YOURSELF WITH PERVERSE INTERNET SOCIAL MEDIAS, STOP DECREASING HUMAN DECENCY!

36 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Schizophonia

That another issue with mass immigration, thanks to Neo Liberalism, feminism, egalitarianism and multiculturalism within these secularist westernized countries. Because of massive decline on birthrates of it's citizenry, USA, Canada, UK, EU countries, Russia, China, South Korea, Japan, especially the more westernized countries have to receive migrants from 3rd world countries who's dominant worldview is theocratic and autocratic regime, countries that discourage abortions, uphold family values, some tradition/conservative values, and get to reproduce their numbers meanwhile 1st world countries and democracies are FAILING to reproduce itself, supporting abortions too much, demonizing marriages and family values. This is what letting stage greens run amok looks like, this is what you get for letting stage greens run the world: human extinction of nationalism and love of country, and patriotism. Some degree of nationalism and patriotism is healthy! STOP DEMONIZING TRADITIONAL VALUES, STOP MORALLY DEGRADING YOURSELF WITH PERVERSE INTERNET SOCIAL MEDIAS, STOP DECREASING HUMAN DECENCY!

It's not green, in fact many very conservative countries have demographic problems. (Korea, Japan, Russia, Eastern Europe in general).
It's not like conservatives are particularly virtuous and progressives are all about debauchery, in fact, from what I've observed, the most "decadent" people tend to be orange.
Green loves love and stability, more than orange.

What I observed is that:
-Because of comfort, people are less energetically “hungry” and are more apathetic.
-At the same time, because of endocrine disruptors, toxins, loneliness and the modern environment in general, people are more energetically repressed and have less energy to be responsible for children.
-People are too conscious, vigilant because of an environment rich in information, having high responsibilities requires a certain voluntary "blindness".
-People don't have the money to take care of children.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

On 11.03.2024 at 7:29 PM, Schizophonia said:

White people. 

Oh white people the citizens, shame on you barbarians!