Unlimited

Primal Diet by Aajonus Vonderplanitz

37 posts in this topic

Just now, Yousif said:

Microbes also include bacteria and viruses that could make you sick and throw up, some are deadly, according to science of course, 

the only raw things I consume is sushi, and raw eggs. 

Maybe you think that because you were told that things like vomiting are bad but this is not true.

Bacteria and viruses are not the cause of diseases but are rather part of the body's natural cleansing processes.
Diseases are caused by pollutants and unnatural foods, and bacteria and viruses are used by the body to break down and eliminate these toxins.

This view stands in contrast to the germ theory of disease, which states that many diseases are caused by the invasion of pathogenic microorganisms into the human body.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Unlimited said:

What is bad about your body cleaning itself?

I dont have this problem if i put a good amount of lactase in the bottle 24h before drinking it.

So it's not detox, just lactose intolerance. 

You shouldn't be afraid of raw milk. It's soy milk that is actually unhealthy.

It's not that bad.

Just not very nutritious. 

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Being a vegan is not healthy at all.

Well, veganism is not monolithic.

There is a big difference between rawfoodism (greens, tubers, fruits, nuts and fatty seeds...) and strachbased. 

7 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

I dont have this problem if i put a good amount of lactase in the bottle 24h before drinking it.

Lol, precisely.

7 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

It's not that bad.

Just not very nutritious. 

Raw milk is overhyped, but it is very nutritious (as is pasteurized).

3 minutes ago, Jason Actualization said:

Lol, precisely.

Mea culpa, i dont have chad northern-european milk drinker genetic. 

stomach growling strangely*  :S

3 minutes ago, Jason Actualization said:

Raw milk is overhyped, but it is very nutritious (as is pasteurized).

I also have an almost immediate brain fog, probably because of the Casein. 

Maybe you think that because you were told that things like vomiting are bad but this is not true.

Bacteria and viruses are not the cause of diseases but are rather part of the body's natural cleansing processes.
Diseases are caused by pollutants and unnatural foods, and bacteria and viruses are used by the body to break down and eliminate these toxins.

This view stands in contrast to the germ theory of disease, which states that many diseases are caused by the invasion of pathogenic microorganisms into the human body.

This is very dangerous nonsense.

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

1 minute ago, undeather said:

How do you know that?

1 minute ago, Unlimited said:

How do you know that?

The DMT machine elves told me

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

1 minute ago, undeather said:

The DMT machine elves told me

If that is what you want to think.
To each their own.

I have seen for myself that this isn't really the case.
Many people that I know, including myself, have become much healthier since starting this diet.

21 minutes ago, undeather said:

That's say, it seems castor oil can help the body detoxify from certain environmental pollutants, intestinal waste (especially pieces of excrement accumulated in the large intestine) and perhaps heavy metals.
I haven't seen many people recommend it in the English-speaking world, oddly enough, but a French naturopath explained that he suddenly lost several kilos of fecal matter via his purge which he never recovered.
Bryan Mirabella had the same phenomenon with his fruit protocol.

Posted (edited)

Edited by Unlimited

Posted (edited)

Edited by Unlimited

Posted (edited)

Raw milk is over-rated, and most of non northern-europeans can't digest it at all.

Even where i am (Middle France), most of people can't digest that.

Edited by Schizophonia

4 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

Raw milk is over-rated, and most of non northern-europeans can't digest it at all.

Even where i am (Middle France), most of people can't digest that.

I don't think this is true.

I know many people in France and Germany, and they can all digest it much better than pasteurized milk.

There is not a single person I have introduced to raw milk who has had a negative experience with it.

Posted (edited)

"Raw Milk never goes bad.

An ancestral and universal food, consumed by all ethnicities, even in prehistoric times, as archaeology discovered.

Contemporary observations showcase remarkable examples of health achieved through its regular consumption."

IMG_8290.jpeg

IMG_8291.jpeg

IMG_8292.jpeg

IMG_8293.jpeg

IMG_8294.jpeg

IMG_8295.jpeg

IMG_8296.jpeg

IMG_8297.jpeg

IMG_8298.jpeg

IMG_8299.jpeg

Edited by Unlimited

49 minutes ago, Unlimited said:

IMG_8295.jpeg

Potassium and phosphorus do not cauterize.

51 minutes ago, Unlimited said:

IMG_8294.jpeg

This is demonstrably false. Calves fed pasteurized milk do not die prematurely.

Honestly my friend, the majority of these claims are not well-founded and most closely resemble lunacy in my estimation.

That said, I do appreciate your take home message of defaulting to more ancestral ways and I'd like to echo that, while encouraging folks to also embrace and integrate the best of modernity (i.e., pasteurization, low temperature pressure cooking, water distillation, refrigeration, zinc-based sunscreens, polarized UV400 sunglasses, spot supplementation such as chelated magnesium, etc.) and to realize that you can actually leverage such to experience better health than would have been possible at any point in recorded human history.

I just leave it here. The whole concept of raw and primal diets is ahistoric. Anatomically modern humans have never stuck to eating strictly raw food diet. The fire was tamed way before our species arrived at the scene, like about 1 - 2 millions years ago. So we evolved eating cooked food.
Also, I don't understand this fixation on raw milk. I drank a lot of this stuff when I was a kid, like fresh unpasteurized cow milk  - in my opinion, it's only superior to the regular one tastewise. It's super delicious. And that's it.