BojackHorseman

Having trouble understanding the reasons of my sexual preferences

7 posts in this topic

Been watching this, and I'm thinking hard as to why my kinks are what they are now.

Do you think there is always a psychological, deep reason to sexual preferences, that's more than just arousal, and actually participates to shape your life in general? There always seem to  be those example like "my dad was like that", but personnally I cannot find a reason as to why I'm usually more feminine than most men, and why I like, between other kinks, femdom quite a lot. (on the other hand I also like being the dominant myself so...contradictory?)

To be honest I'm having lots of trouble remembering significant things about my childhood and parents. Which is a shame cause more and more I hear people saying that lots of keys to fixing ouselves root from there.

Mushrooms reveal lots of hidden agenda, which is often the basis for sexual fantasies.

Femdom and over receptiveness is what it is, a lack of the opposite.

Shrooms will show it to you if you let them.

Explore your sexuality freely and free from shame. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Posted (edited)

@BojackHorseman good question, I have kinks related to buttholes and toilet stuff :D The interesting thing is they were with me very early on, before I had any actual experiences. I remember trying to sniff my cat's butt when I was very very young and I had a dream that Teela from he-man peed on my face. What I'm saying is, I think they've always been with me. I was born with them. I like what @Yimpasaid about being shamless. It's very hard for though as my kink is so out there. Anyway my point was that you may have been born with your kinks and there's no psychological reason as such 

Her lack of leg-wear was essential for manoeuvrability 

mqdefault.jpg

Edited by Wisebaxter

On 10/03/2024 at 0:02 PM, Felliks said:

Mushrooms reveal lots of hidden agenda, which is often the basis for sexual fantasies.

Femdom and over receptiveness is what it is, a lack of the opposite.

Shrooms will show it to you if you let them.

I know I'm not in the right place to say this, but I don't do shrooms or psychedelics or whatnot.
I don't even smoke weed anymore, cause my last experience ended terribly, in a long bad trip that probably resulted in amplifying my anxiety into panic attacks in the later years.
I'm honestly too scared and I feel like it's dangerous for me so I decided my path would be without any kind of drugs (I don't even drink alcohol anymore)

On 04/03/2024 at 7:36 AM, Bazooka Jesus said:

Do you have to?

We don't have to question ourselves about anything, but yet here we are on this community

On 10/03/2024 at 6:04 PM, Yimpa said:

Explore your sexuality freely and free from shame. 

I'm not ashamed at all
If someone asks me if I like femdom, I'll say yes

12 hours ago, Wisebaxter said:

@BojackHorseman good question, I have kinks related to buttholes and toilet stuff :D The interesting thing is they were with me very early on, before I had any actual experiences. I remember trying to sniff my cat's butt when I was very very young and I had a dream that Teela from he-man peed on my face. What I'm saying is, I think they've always been with me. I was born with them. I like what @Yimpasaid about being shamless. It's very hard for though as my kink is so out there. Anyway my point was that you may have been born with your kinks and there's no psychological reason as such 

Her lack of leg-wear was essential for manoeuvrability 

mqdefault.jpg

:D

Yeah in the end I can still carry on not knowing why I want women to humiliate me in various weird, extreme ways, but I still find it interesting to understand why. I think there's some truth in sexual preferences having some kind of explanations, and since I'm  also fucked up in other ways, I thought understanding myself through this could maybe reveal things I don't know about.
But if it's very very early childhood, I'll have trouble remembering that, I have so few memories from my childhood.

@BojackHorseman

1 hour ago, BojackHorseman said:

Yeah in the end I can still carry on not knowing why I want women to humiliate me in various weird, extreme ways, but I still find it interesting to understand why. I think there's some truth in sexual preferences having some kind of explanations, and since I'm  also fucked up in other ways, I thought understanding myself through this could maybe reveal things I don't know about.
But if it's very very early childhood, I'll have trouble remembering that, I have so few memories from my childhood.

Trying to understand their genesis sounds like a worthwhile endeavour. Ultimately a therapist would be able to help, surely? Also I'm wondering what chat GPT would throw up. Let's have a look: 

ChatGPT

"It's important to recognize that human sexuality is complex and multifaceted, and there isn't always a single, clear-cut explanation for why someone develops particular sexual preferences or kinks. While some people may be able to trace aspects of their sexuality back to specific experiences or relationships in their past, for many others, the reasons may be more elusive or multifactorial.

It's also worth noting that sexual preferences and kinks can be influenced by a wide range of factors, including biology, culture, personal experiences, and individual psychology. While some individuals may find that certain experiences or relationships from their past contribute to their sexual preferences, others may not find any direct correlation.

In terms of the relationship between sexual preferences and broader aspects of one's life, it's possible that there may be some connections or overlaps, but again, these relationships can be complex and highly individualized. For some people, aspects of their sexuality may play a role in shaping their identity or relationships, while for others, their sexuality may be more compartmentalized from other areas of their life.

Regarding your experience of enjoying both feminine traits and femdom, it's not uncommon for individuals to have diverse or seemingly contradictory sexual interests. Human sexuality is incredibly diverse, and there's no one "right" way to experience it. Many people find that their sexual preferences evolve and change over time, and it's perfectly normal to have a range of interests and desires.

If you're struggling to remember significant aspects of your childhood or parents, it may be helpful to explore this further with a therapist or counselor who can provide support and guidance. While childhood experiences can certainly influence aspects of our adult lives, it's also important to remember that our identities and experiences are constantly evolving, and it's never too late to explore and understand ourselves better"