felixk_priv

My friend is having a stroke

8 posts in this topic

If you have a moment please visualise with full consciousness , my friend George having a healthy mind and heart thank you 

I’m sorry that your friend is having a stroke. I wish him positive healing moving forward. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

A thousand blessings for your friend. I hope he received the care he needed - physically and emotionally. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Sorry to hear. Hope he recovers from it well.

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

Everything is okay , thank you everyone . I literally got everyone who I know meditates to visualise him being okay with the emotions they would feel if he was .  I imagined getting everyone to use all their god power to make up for all the negative momentum. As well that was the best and clearest session of visualisation I've done 😅, I can see now I'm usually just lazy and dont have the commitment / vision.  I got the idea of one of Leo's meditation books , focusing on an image with higher consciousness to manifest it. I wonder if you guys would have done the same or done something slightly differently  , for me it was no chances taken. 

59 minutes ago, felixk_priv said:

As well that was the best and clearest session of visualisation I've done 😅, I can see now I'm usually just lazy and dont have the commitment / vision.  I got the idea of one of Leo's meditation books , focusing on an image with higher consciousness to manifest it. I wonder if you guys would have done the same or done something slightly differently  , for me it was no chances taken. 

There is a good reason why they say the placebo effect is real useful. Using your mind properly is super healing! 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI