9 posts in this topic

@Dodoster you will fall in love with this one

@Prabhaker Hey Fruity, do you like this video. its great

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

2 hours ago, Loreena said:

@Dodoster you will fall in love with this one

@Prabhaker Hey Fruity, do you like this video. its great

I  was meditating to this and got long spurts of laughter while realizing what he's saying. My truth sense is tingling! I will stop polluting my heart and open it up more to life.

Absolute Law of Love reveals Infinite Source that Welcomes Every Life as Light

8 hours ago, Loreena said:

do you like this video. its great

I liked it, its great. 

Video is titled "  Adyashanti great satsang "

Satsang means in close proximity of the truth; it means near the truth, it means near a Master who has become one with the truth – just being near him, open, receptive and waiting. If your waiting has become deep, intense, a deep communion will happen. The Master is not going to do anything. He is simply there, available. If you are open, he will flow within you. This flowing is called SATSANG. With a Master you need not learn anything else. If you can learn satsang, that’s enough – if you can just be near him without asking, without thinking, without arguing: just present there, available, so the being of the Master can flow in you. And being can flow. It is already flowing. Whenever a person achieves integrity, his being becomes a radiation. He is flowing. Whether you are there to receive or not, that is not the point. He flows like a river. If you are empty like a vessel, ready, open, he will flow in you.

A disciple means one who is ready to receive, who has become a womb – the Master can penetrate into him. This is the meaning of the word satsang. It is not basically a discourse; satsang is not a discourse. Discourse may be there, but discourse is just an excuse.

You may have gurus, Masters, but there is no disciplehood because you cannot allow yourself to be totally given to somebody’s being, nearness to his being, closeness to his being, so that he can overpower you, overflood you.

Just now, Loreena said:

I have now accepted you as my guru.

No, I know things intellectually, I only know few things more than you. Difference between a teacher and a guru, is not of quantity, but quality. A teacher teaches you, he has a doctrine, he has a philosophy. He argues, discusses, proves. A guru is himself the proof. 

A guru is basically a presence. Even if he speaks, he speaks only to lead you towards the wordless. Even if he talks, he talks you out of language. He tries to talk so that you can be led into a world of no-thought. A guru’s teaching is a no-teaching. He does not propose any ideas so that you can cling to them. 

3 hours ago, Loreena said:

Can I call you Prabby

What he's trying to say is that I should be your Guru!

You can call me Sri Doddy

#quality #noego #thebest #sridoddy

Absolute Law of Love reveals Infinite Source that Welcomes Every Life as Light

6 hours ago, Dodoster said:

Wow....Sri Doddy, thank God  it wasn't Sri Daddy:)

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

7 minutes ago, Loreena said:

Wow....Sri Doddy, thank God  it wasn't Sri Daddy

Sri Daddy looks more appropriate. 

Guru is father figure. One birth is from Daddy, another birth is from the Guru, the Master. You are again in another womb, a spiritual womb. You have to close accounts with your physical womb completely. You have to drop all hang-overs with your physical birth so you can be totally herenow.

Jesus said : "I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God."

1 minute ago, Loreena said:

Na n na  na na ....it should be Sri Prabby. 

An unawakened girl is blind , she can't see what is right and what is wrong. When you will become more conscious, then you will know 'Sri Daddy' is more appropriate. I gave explanation in my previous post.

17 hours ago, Dodoster said:

Dodoster, you almost made coffee come out my nose. Sri Doddy! Looking forward to your youtube guruship lol!