Kuba Powiertowski

Man in the mirror

16 posts in this topic

Yeah, I'm neither a yogi nor an enlightened one. Rather, I am immersed up to the top of my head in the cesspit of my own egoism, which sparkles with various colors and takes on clothes intended to hide my own moral relativism. It's not a pleasant truth, but it's finally something really true. I feel shame, embarrassment, exhaustion, but also relief. It's time to set off on the long journey home, which, even though it's here now, is also, and paradoxically, so far away.

Reading "The man who lived with wolves" by Shaun Ellis, I get the impression that if wolves raised us and not ourselves, we would not have a problem with concepts such as loyalty or honesty. You recognize something that is burned into your heart right away. You don't have to study scriptures, meditate, or go on other mental journeys. You know right away. It's a pain sometimes, isn't it?

2 hours ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

Reading "The man who lived with wolves" by Shaun Ellis, I get the impression that if wolves raised us and not ourselves, we would not have a problem with concepts such as loyalty or honesty. You recognize something that is burned into your heart right away. You don't have to study scriptures, meditate, or go on other mental journeys. You know right away. It's a pain sometimes, isn't it?

It depends on which wolves, if they are wild wolves that fight in groups for survival, loyalty will be real, just like in men, but if they are domestic wolves that look in the mirror for an hour a day and are obsessed with the shape of their abs, then it is likely that his loyalty was more... let's say, light

"Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times."

10 minutes ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

"Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times."

This is all because of Unconsciousness.  Are most of us here to work 9-5 or 12 midnight to 8 am to pay bills? No, this is not our destiny, or reason why we are here, but we stay in this sort of Awareness for many reason, one is conditioning...Wolves have limits, yes they can be domesticated and become a bit more than a wild animal, but when their stomach is full they are complete, for a Human when their stomach is full (Good times) then there are 1000 problems/challenges to face, life is not complete for them, so that is the difference, when one's Awareness comes into play then that is the game of Life, what do You do when the Good times are here, become Weak or Conscious and live a to one's full potential and possibility!

P.S Kristnamurti was Anit Guru while being a Guru lol!!

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

7 hours ago, Ishanga said:

Wolves have limits, yes they can be domesticated and become a bit more than a wild animal, but when their stomach is full they are complete, for a Human when their stomach is full (Good times) then there are 1000 problems/challenges to face, life is not complete for them,

This is because a wolf, although it is a gregarious, pack being, has a very simple and limited group dynamic. Humans are hive beings and the collective matrix that is the hive is of enormous and increasing complexity. As individuals we are servants of that evolving being, and we put our mental processor at its service.

7 hours ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

Maybe that was true during the millennia in which human history was cyclical, but it is no longer so. Humanity is releasing the chains that bind it, evolving exponentially. I would say that times of crisis are not coming, but rather times of constant adjustment and evolution.

@Breakingthewall crisis is already here and it's only matter of its size, rate of its developement and cruelty for those majorities less fortunate than you or me. Funny... We have had wisdom for thousands of years, and I don't remember when we were so far from it. Everything points out that we fucked up on this piece of rock not once. Perhaps one day it will be possible to break the cyclical nature of this dimension, or maybe it is its inherent feature. I don't know. However, this possible breaking of cyclicality has nothing to do with evolution but with transcendence. That means taking this fucking simple wisdom straight to our hearts for what it is and living here and now according to it. No fairy tales will replace it.

9 hours ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

@Breakingthewall crisis is already here and it's only matter of its size, rate of its developement and cruelty for those majorities less fortunate than you or me. Funny... We have had wisdom for thousands of years, and I don't remember when we were so far from it. Everything points out that we fucked up on this piece of rock not once. Perhaps one day it will be possible to break the cyclical nature of this dimension, or maybe it is its inherent feature. I don't know. However, this possible breaking of cyclicality has nothing to do with evolution but with transcendence. That means taking this fucking simple wisdom straight to our hearts for what it is and living here and now according to it. No fairy tales will replace it.

When was there wisdom in humanity? when everyone was terrified of Catholic hell? when anyone who left the social norm was hated and killed? or when people happily went to war over a flag continuously? Now there are localized crisis but it does not seem that something serious is going to happen, although you never know. whatever is necessary for evolution, will happen. reality is intelligent, don't forget that it has gone from the herd to space travel in a few millennia. This is not achieved without pain.

@Breakingthewall You won't deny that wisdom has been passed down to us for millennia by great sages and mystics in all corners of the world. From the great Vedic, Taoist, Greek, Middle Eastern (Judaism, Islam), Christian cultures to the wisdom of indigenous peoples on all continents. You talk about Catholicism, but it has as much in common with the teachings of Jesus as the vast majority of high street yoga schools in the West (and probably the same in the East at the moment) have in common with the teachings of the great masters of this path. The truth is everything that every ego is terrified of and does everything to prevent it from being implemented. This means the end of ego. The slow and very painful death of an illusion. A lot of suffering and sacrifices before true liberation. No ego wants this because it is against its nature. No mental constructs change this simple fact, my friend.

35 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Now there are localized crisis but it does not seem that something serious is going to happen,

Really? Hold my beer, wait a moment and watch. Then run as fast as you can back to where you came from. Maybe you'll still have a place to hide. For a while. The same goes for me. Everyone will undergo a proper stress test and it will tell you the truth about you, me, each of us. In a sense it is necessary. This absurd dreamland in which we operate is unsustainable.

54 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

don't forget that it has gone from the herd to space travel in a few millennia.

Measuring the development of civilization by the level of technology is more than a misunderstanding. It is a death trap. I assure you that those who built the pyramids and other brilliant and extremely technologically advanced structures all over the Earth had technology that we do not have today. Dot. Maybe they even traveled much further than we do now in the terrestrial and cosmic sense. Maybe we were them? Not very important. And what? They disappeared and if it weren't for these stone buildings, which we are unable to copy today, you wouldn't even know that they once existed. I'm sorry, but nothing will stand the test of time except stone. Maybe one day you'll get a granite iPhone? Who knows?

49 minutes ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

You won't deny that wisdom has been passed down to us for millennia

11 hours ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

Of course , There were great wise men and there are also now. 

39 minutes ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

Maybe you'll still have a place to hide. For a while.

It's the same if you find yourself involved in the apocalypse or if tomorrow they tell you that you have brain cancer, the shit will hit us all, there's no need to worry 

24 minutes ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

I assure you that those who built the pyramids and other brilliant and extremely technologically advanced structures

Well, building useless structures for superstitious reasons I wouldn't call it wisdom. By the way, did you know that the punishment for looking a pharaoh in the face was skinning alive? They also buried their slaves alive when they died and stuff. 

What I am trying to say is that humanity is an emergent of reality that tends towards an end. Suffering and dissatisfaction are irrelevant, simple tools to move forward. Reality wants humans in motion doing what they do, if this requires a holocaust, for reality that is rain on an anthill, simple movement. there is no mercy for suffering, cruelty is absolute. The laws of yin and yang do not contemplate palliative care

@Breakingthewall

22 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

By the way, did you know that the punishment for looking a pharaoh in the face was skinning alive? They also buried their slaves alive when they died and stuff.

These are dangers when immature minds pretend to be God. Well.., won't You help to sing?🫡😘

14 minutes ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

@Breakingthewall

These are dangers when immature minds pretend to be God. Well.., won't You help to sing?🫡😘

Emancipate ourselves of mental slavery. That phrase caught my attention when I heard it as a teenager. We have to do it until the end, to the bottom of the infinite well of reality.

On 2/11/2024 at 4:53 AM, Kuba Powiertowski said:

Yeah, I'm neither a yogi nor an enlightened one. Rather, I am immersed up to the top of my head in the cesspit of my own egoism, which sparkles with various colors and takes on clothes intended to hide my own moral relativism. It's not a pleasant truth, but it's finally something really true. I feel shame, embarrassment, exhaustion, but also relief. It's time to set off on the long journey home, which, even though it's here now, is also, and paradoxically, so far away.

Why are you a part of this forum? I noticed no one here is actually doing any of the work.

If you are enlightened you wouldn't be here.(it's been months since ive spoken. I'm deleting my account and only will stay tuned into Leo's blog). 

You folks simply just gargle in the words of others, as they coodle-and-coddel your balls  with fanciful ideas which you now look up to. 

Become a yogi, reach enlightenment.

Edited by MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI

• Feminist