Rahul yadav

How to keep going deeper while tripping?

7 posts in this topic

I have tripped many times on acid like 10 times solid tripping. At times I am finding I am not getting much of different flavours and aspects of awakening ; as @Leo Gura points and validates to alien consciousness. I feel the substance has limitations to what consciousness levels it can take you to.

I am curious if is it really the issue of substance, or its the issue of lack of philosophical foundation and contemplation? 

It could be both strong philosophy and substance which would take me to more higher forms of awakening? 

Your active mind due to contemplation and in general mental diarhea is what's holding you back when tripping. Go on a 2-week solo meditation intensive and then trip. You will have the deepest trip yet. Thank me later. 

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found merely a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse of that one the world is no longer worthy." - Jesus

"The way that we teach Love is not through words and not through behaviors. The way we teach it is through the quietness in our mind." -Ken Wapnick

On 2/9/2024 at 4:49 AM, Rahul yadav said:

I have tripped many times on acid like 10 times solid tripping. At times I am finding I am not getting much of different flavours and aspects of awakening ; as @Leo Gura points and validates to alien consciousness. I feel the substance has limitations to what consciousness levels it can take you to.

I am curious if is it really the issue of substance, or its the issue of lack of philosophical foundation and contemplation? 

It could be both strong philosophy and substance which would take me to more higher forms of awakening? 

Empty mind. Meditation. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

On 2/8/2024 at 8:49 PM, Rahul yadav said:

All psychedelic use is limited by your mind. You need to expand your mind to get deeper trips off acid. Spend some time contemplating and seeking to set an intention to become aware of something. Then your trips will expand. The key is to tap into the source within you, if you are having trouble then there is some resistance there that has to be worked through. You can even trip sober, acid is just a tool, it can only work with the mind you have currently constructed.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

23 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

All psychedelic use is limited by your mind.

This. Psychedelics make use of your minds natural potential. What is that potential? I'd describe it as a certain open-mindedness which you need to cultivate by deconstructing limiting beliefs, ideas and assumptions about yourself and your relationship to the world.

It's like trying to learn how to do a split. It won't happen in just a day. You have to stretch yourself over the course of potentially months in order to get to a place where your body is that flexible enough to allow a split to happen. Similarly, you need to stretch your mind through contemplation, meditation and whatever other "practice" resonates with you (it doesn't have to be "spiritual either", it could be a hobby like music or sports, or it could be a job, or relationship). The further you stretch your mind, the more flexible it gets. The more flexible the mind, the further psychedelics can take it. A highly flexible mind can have an awakening on something as casual as weed.

"Your" mind is trying to remain in a certain state of homeostasis. You'll have to investigate this "human mind" of "yours" while sober, this will open up doors that you couldn't even imagine.

I see psychedelics as some kind of boss fight. You basically keep farming XP by doing "basic" tasks in your sober state, like contemplation, until you feel ready to confront the final boss. Then you walk into the dragon's den and either emerge victoriously, or get your ass handed to you. Either way, the game will restart and you will go through the same cycle again, but this time you will be even more flexible! Contemplation and meditation will become much more easy, joyful and natural to you as you continue to merge into this vast openness. 

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop

On 2/10/2024 at 3:11 PM, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

This. Psychedelics make use of your minds natural potential. What is that potential? I'd describe it as a certain open-mindedness which you need to cultivate by deconstructing limiting beliefs, ideas and assumptions about yourself and your relationship to the world.

It's like trying to learn how to do a split. It won't happen in just a day. You have to stretch yourself over the course of potentially months in order to get to a place where your body is that flexible enough to allow a split to happen. Similarly, you need to stretch your mind through contemplation, meditation and whatever other "practice" resonates with you (it doesn't have to be "spiritual either", it could be a hobby like music or sports, or it could be a job, or relationship). The further you stretch your mind, the more flexible it gets. The more flexible the mind, the further psychedelics can take it. A highly flexible mind can have an awakening on something as casual as weed.

"Your" mind is trying to remain in a certain state of homeostasis. You'll have to investigate this "human mind" of "yours" while sober, this will open up doors that you couldn't even imagine.

I see psychedelics as some kind of boss fight. You basically keep farming XP by doing "basic" tasks in your sober state, like contemplation, until you feel ready to confront the final boss. Then you walk into the dragon's den and either emerge victoriously, or get your ass handed to you. Either way, the game will restart and you will go through the same cycle again, but this time you will be even more flexible! Contemplation and meditation will become much more easy, joyful and natural to you as you continue to merge into this vast openness. 

^^^This.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

If you want to achieve real openness you must be able to deactivate the mind easily. This is not meditative discipline, that does not work, you simply have to completely stop believing in the mind. That is, knowing that absolutely nothing that the mind creates makes any sense. Once you have reached this point, with very low doses of any psychedelic, such as 40 ug of LSD or 3 hits of weed, you can completely immerse yourself in the fluid of reality and open yourself to the limitless. nothing prevents you because what the mind creates takes on a transparent quality, it is completely irrelevant, just noise.