Princess Arabia

Who Is Making Choices

42 posts in this topic

If we didn't choose to be born, nor do we choose to die how are we choosing to live. Take away all that "you were never born stuff and there is not death stuff", and let's be practical here.

You didn't tell your mom and dad to have sex so you could be born, neither do you know when and how you're going to die. No choice was made directly by you. How are you choosing to live. I didn't choose to come here, nor do I know when I'm going to die, but yet I call this my life and my choices. I'm still alive right now and I'm thinking it's because I haven't made the choice to end my own life and that's why I'm still here and why everybody else is still here. 

You might say, well I can choose to jump off a bridge; but even then there's no guarantee that you'll die. Something could happen that stops you from dying - anything. 

So how are we choosing to live, as in making choices in life, when we didn't choose life to begin with, it chose us. And if you say, life didn't choose us, we are life, then who is making choices.

I'm not saying anything on this either way, I'm just curious as to how you guys see this,..,,,,,whatever it is....point.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

I think the masculine and feminine works in different ways.

But the way I see it is I chose and always have chosen everything, everything I think I did not chose is lack of consciousness and I’ll realize later how I in fact chosed.

I’ve created myself completely from scratch and still am on the process of creating myself.

there is nothing outside my control and if there is, it is lack of consciousness.

But the more conscious I become, the more I lose control in a paradoxical way.

so what I would answer to you is simply:

YOU

you are making the choices.

14 minutes ago, thierry said:

so what I would answer to you is simply:

YOU

you are making the choices.

Ok, so you're saying that I chose to be born and will chose to die. Is that it.

Who says that there is someone making choices?

When a raindrop falls to the ground, does it happen because the drop chose to do it?

Why so serious?

Just now, Bazooka Jesus said:

Who says that there is someone making choices?

When a raindrop falls to the ground, does it happen because the drop chose to do it?

Aha!

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

Aha!

Indeed. :D

Why so serious?

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

Ok, so you're saying that I chose to be born and will chose to die. Is that it.

I’m saying if there is one entity that is making choices, it is you.

so if you were indeed born, yes you made the choice to be.

Idk what you will chose as the choice has not been made yet.

God.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

I think people are very scared of Non-Doership 

in reality its always been the absolute, its just the knowing of the absolute that shifts 

you still have a 'human experience' with a personality, body, thoughts etc 

Good chance if you liked Coffee & Cake before awakening, that won't change after haha

if you ever played a good level of sport, you know in the moment, it just happens. That's a big insight of who's in charge really, call it 'flow' if you will. 

Consciousness is now consciously running the show instead of unconsciously lol 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

16 minutes ago, Someone here said:

God

O

16 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Ok. So you're saying God is making choices.

2 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

I think people are very scared of Non-Doership 

in reality its always been the absolute, its just the knowing of the absolute that shifts 

you still have a 'human experience' with a personality, body, thoughts etc 

Good chance if you liked Coffee & Cake before awakening, that won't change after haha

if you ever played a good level of sport, you know in the moment, it just happens. That's a big insight of who's in charge really, call it 'flow' if you will. 

Consciousness is now consciously running the show instead of unconsciously lol 

Nice

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

@Princess Arabia Also its just more fun to surrender to THIS but still realize you are a human and enjoy being human and I'm going to say a dirty word here but enjoy 'duality' (duality is the absolute too:o

Believe me I have spent weeks mentally masturbating on variations of questions like these, and it can seriously fuck with your head haha, because the mind will truly never get it, as getting it is the death of the mind 

(doesn't mean you don't have thoughts) 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

1 minute ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@Princess Arabia Also its just more fun to surrender to THIS but still realize you are a human and enjoy being human and I'm going to say a dirty word here but enjoy 'duality' (duality is the absolute too:o

Believe me I have spent weeks mentally masturbating on variations of questions like these, and it can seriously fuck with your head haha, because the mind will truly never get it, as getting it is the death of the mind 

(doesn't mean you don't have thoughts) 

Right. As long as you're aware of what's happening, it frees the mind from claiming ownership.

@Princess Arabia True. Eventually the mind gives up and then just THIS remains 

I am not good at putting it into words, but its like Duality is rejuvenated and enjoyed on a whole new level 

And, thoughts are no longer a problem as the flaw-finder (mind) & I-thought (identification with mind NOT personality / human experience) are no more  

30 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

O

Ok. So you're saying God is making choices.

Yes ?

-Osho

7 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Yes ?

Errrk. God don't need to make choices. Why would it, if its everything.

5 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Errrk. God don't need to make choices. Why would it, if its everything.

I don't understand the logic behind this sentence . What are you even saying ?

-Osho

14 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I don't understand the logic behind this sentence . What are you even saying ?

Everything need not be logical. The Universe just is. God just is. It is all the choices.

You could simplify it even further. When you make a decision, how did you do it precisely? Did you decide to make that decision, or was the decision "being made" simply part of the continues flow of this reality? If a person deeply inspects their decisions, they will soon find that they don't have a lot of deciding to do on which decisions they will make. Only by dying beyond your decision making processes can you realize, that there is something that simply is, without having been decided. That something is being itself. Being didn't decide to be. It simply is!

beep boop