Ash55

Leo meme imagine being born in syria LOL

7 posts in this topic

i was watching leo video how survival shape how you are and few times "not in that video" mentioned leo ow fortunate you are not to live in syria but that video he mentioned how if you are born in war survival can shape you, and that so true part of my character was shaped by war and how ruthless am with my self sometime for example for me the idea of either victory or death is totally normal

i dont really see my self unfortunate to be born in a war zone in Syria but it shaped me into a much tougher person, my life has been radically painful too

i always find it funny when leo talks about middle east Syria etc how hard survival here, its almost want  to pause him to tell him indeed it is lol but its my reality and experience

Screenshot from 2024-02-05 16-53-58.png

Edited by Ash55

For you it's reality.

For me I need to imagine that. I imagine it very tough 

7 minutes ago, OBEler said:

For you it's reality.

For me I need to imagine that. I imagine it very tough 

very tough indeed lol

Damn, all the best

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

@OBEler Kinda insensitive to dismiss someone's real situation with an empty platitude like that, what the heckers

Edited by lostingenosmaze

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

45 minutes ago, lostingenosmaze said:

@OBEler Kinda insensitive to dismiss someone's real situation with an empty platitude like that, what the heckers

Sometimes things are so unspeakable you can only come up with a platitude

17 hours ago, Ulax said:

Damn, all the best

3 hours ago, lostingenosmaze said:

appreciate your intention but i take it lightly  and its funny for me to hear leo saying imagine being syria when i was in syria, life is also generous and kind with me a lots of time and, i survived the war and left the country tho i might have some PTSD xD lol, but mostly am okay