bebotalk

smiling at strangers

96 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, meta_male said:

I imagine you to look like Homer Simpson.

Even so, Homer has some admirable qualities, as in devotion to his family.

But then I guess butting in and claiming to be wise and assigning blame without seeing the bigger picture is a good trait? I guess deliberation hurts your brain. I'll leave you to assign blame to me since we all need to adhere to your perceptions and worldviews. 

6 minutes ago, bebotalk said:

if I violate the tenets of your church in opposing you or merely daring to suggest that people aren't fearful of you and it's retarded to assume such, so be it. 

Amen

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

This is boring. Two people who are shocked at a human realisation/fact. but then will then do/say the opposite. 

Just don't limit what I post here. 

maybe look into y0ourselvves why that bothers you, or taking an L bothers you. but I doubt you will, since your inner psychology wants to be on top at all times. 

that's on you....

Just both leave me the f alone from this point. but you won't, since you "need" to engage with people, even if they're randomers online and not close blood. loi. non-adults. 

Posted (edited)

34 minutes ago, bebotalk said:

Just both leave me the f alone from this point

Ok, tcare

Have a wonderful day 

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

Posted (edited)

Always smile at strangers, there is no downside and only upside. I have learned this your life will get better just from doing this.

Edited by Hojo

On 15/03/2024 at 9:10 PM, Hojo said:

Always smile at strangers, there is no downside and only upside. I have learned this your life will get better just from doing this.

it's cringe. it's needless. that's just my view. there is another view of life vis a vis the spiritualist mode

Posted (edited)

@bebotalk the only thing that can happen is it makes people like you more for no reason. You think its cringe cause you care about what other people think of you and that in itself is cringe.

You will get free things from smiling at people.

Edited by Hojo

Posted (edited)

31 minutes ago, Hojo said:

@bebotalk the only thing that can happen is it makes people like you more for no reason. You think its cringe cause you care about what other people think of you and that in itself is cringe.

You will get free things from smiling at people.

No, i think it's cringe. It's funny how you presume my meaning. Can you read my mind? Or do spiritualists not have good reading comprehension nad engagement in life overall?

It's not always healthy to have firm views on people from an initial interaction. People have depth and one cannot know the entirety of own's being and motives. That smiley person might be a pain or problem years down the line. Or they may be initially benevolent but things take a dark turn. 

I think smiling at strangers is cringe since strangers are people but they're not friends. and why smile at somebody one doesn't know and may not see ever again? I just prefer to be alone in public and only be bothered if I am bothering others. That's my view and I don't give a fuck who dislikes it. 

It's funny how spiritualists cannot conceive of another view. or just say "alright mate!" and move on and live their own lives when presented with another view. It's like I said that "Hitler was right, we should re-implement the Final Solution" or something else that grave. 

And no, I don't actually believe that. I doubt Hitler would like somebody like me as it stands. It's annoying to clarify things for some dumbfuck who doesn't get subtext.

Edited by bebotalk

Posted (edited)

@bebotalk why wouldn't you smile at them? You are cringing at yourself and now you are getting defensive about cringing to yourself.

We can conceive the views that we had prior to new views and as someone who never smiled at someone im telling you its not cringe and it will only help you. 

I'm not projecting I'm telling you how it is. I have done both and found that smiling at people just gets you free things and people that are nice to you. 

Its how the universe works. Keep cringing at yourself I do not care.

You do not need to only smile at friends God gave you a face to smile and improve your life.

You find it cringe for a reason and you cringing is showing something about you to yourself.

Edited by Hojo

Posted (edited)

58 minutes ago, Hojo said:

@bebotalk why wouldn't you smile at them? You are cringing at yourself and now you are getting defensive about cringing to yourself.

We can conceive the views that we had prior to new views and as someone who never smiled at someone im telling you its not cringe and it will only help you. 

I'm not projecting I'm telling you how it is. I have done both and found that smiling at people just gets you free things and people that are nice to you. 

Its how the universe works. Keep cringing at yourself I do not care.

You do not need to only smile at friends God gave you a face to smile and improve your life.

You find it cringe for a reason and you cringing is showing something about you to yourself.

Because I choose not to smile at them. I have no obligation to do so. I'm not sure what you're trying to convince me of.  There also isn't a God, and tell-your kids lectures, not random strangers. People are nice based on humanity. I am such. It's how I was raised. in your temple you were told to impose on others. I wasn't. A person is't bad if they don't adhere to your impositions. That's life. We have smiles to communicate with others, as we do with all facial expressions. I'm nice to people off the bat provided they no reason not to. I don't believe we should be antangonistic for no reason. 

Edited by bebotalk

Posted (edited)

@bebotalk I'm not talking about you personally at all. You are in a simulation the simulation deemed the smile to mean friendly. Other people are in their own simulations they are not awake they don't understand programming of the sim. When you smile at them the automatic programming in their mind is friendly.

The only reason you don't is cause you made up a long backstory that its cringe. To the simulation it means friendly.

You are cringe itself Revealing itself within you.

Other people don't feel the cringe only you do. When you smile they feel friendly. You are actively hurting yourself by fighting the cringe.

So stop cringing and start smiling or you are just putting yourself in nonsense story.

Once you understand yourself you understand most people because its a simulation. It works in a specific way for everyone.

Edited by Hojo

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, Hojo said:

@bebotalk I'm not talking about you personally at all. You are in a simulation the simulation deemed the smile to mean friendly. Other people are in their own simulations they are not awake they don't understand programming of the sim. When you smile at them the automatic programming in their mind is friendly.

The only reason you don't is cause you made up a long backstory that ita cringe. To the simulation it means friendly.

You are cringe itself Revealing itself within you.

Other people don't feel the cringe only you do. When you smile they feel friendly. You are actively hurting yourself by fighting the cringe.

So stop cringing and start smiling or you are just putting yourself in nonsense story.

Ah, so you have no children? grand. I said lecture to them. I'm sorry I'm so baaaaad at exercising human free will. 

Your temple isn't all of life there are different views in life. Some people are vegans, others are Christians, and others are Muslim. You seem to take a thought in your head and have a blanket projection on all. this is problematic as there are different thoughts. And don't say that humans are naturally blanketed. it's not "natural" for me or others I know. We're humans too. Very few actions are truly universal in our species. Not even language, walking, talking, etc. are. Unfortunately, some are born mute or cannot hear, for instance. 

Spiritual people are cowardly and love to plot. Maybe control your brains to tell ALL what your guru told you. but you won't. 

Maybe you're in some creepy trance or something. So yes, smiling is cringe. 

Edited by bebotalk

Posted (edited)

@bebotalk ur cringe bro. You are too scared to smile at random people cause it makes you feel uncomfortable.

Keep closing doors of opportunity i do not care im just telling you how it is.

Edited by Hojo

1 minute ago, Hojo said:

@bebotalk ur cringe bro. You are too scared to smile at random people cause it makes you feel uncomfortable 

Your temple trance is comical. Smiling at others is cringe. 

I'm sorry I offend you by exercising free will. maybe "force me physically" to accept your view. Mr. "wise and absolutely social". it's not absolutely social to use trances to engage others. humans have free will. you're so wise but it's not even entered your brain "Oh he's not responsive, let me move on!" your parochial Eastern ways aren't universal. 

Yes, smiling is cringe. if that makes me bad, so be it. i wasn't raised in some rural part of the USA or the Far East. I'd say people have a neutral stance to others. without any real evidence, we don't assume they're hostile or friendly. 

But find somebody else to lecture to. you can stick by your cultural norms, and I'll stick by mine which are reinforced by other countries in Europe such as Denmark as I stated. 

Posted (edited)

@bebotalkyou are cringe smiling isn't cringe.

Edited by Hojo

lol. you're so wise and smart but realise I don't have an interest in engaging with you?

Your brain operates in funny ways. I guess it's a temple upbringing. 

I find lots of temple people are bullies and lack integrity.