Rafael Thundercat

The tendency to Rush and to Rush Others

11 posts in this topic

Ok, this one is just an exaggeration of something more subtle and nuanced that anyone can see in our everyday lifes. The tendency to rush,rush,rush, get out of my way!! Many times when there in no need of rush at all.

This post will not stop people with their Fast Cars to be impatient with the people with their slow microcars.

This behavior is for me is just a physical representation of the lack of respect for the diferences of life choices people have the rigth to have. the rigth to chosse your own pace.

If I, for whatsoever reason was able to have a fast car, this is my life choice, so I need to be aware that the world will not and dont need to adapt to my speed, driver licences are supposed to be given to mature adults who know the world is diverse. Anyway, I using the road just as a metaphor here.

This apply not only to the road but to respecting different levels of development among people, children, elders and all.

For example ,there some sort of information that if is delivered for a child that is able to disrupt and even affect negatively the normal development of her normal cognitive growth. 

In our urge to rush we may forget that we share this planet with other peoples that are not able to follow up with our rushness, animals that have their own evolutionary rhythm.

For the ones who watched the Tv Series Star Trek, may rememeber the "Prime Directive also known as "Starfleet General Order1"non-interference directive" is a guiding principle of Starfleet that prohibits its members from interfering with the natural development of alien civilizations.  Its stated aim is to protect unprepared civilizations from the danger of starship crews introducing advanced technology, knowledge, and values before they are ready.

interfering is impossible in this interwoven universe we are participating, so the only way is to do it with care and consideration, with respect with those that are not to fast dealing with the fast change.

No need to rush, we all know our destination, do we want to get there faster than others?

Thougths?

iOxdvrB - Imgur.png

Well we're eternal so whats the rush

@Chrisd Late for work my guy, now get out the way slow bo

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

@Chrisd Late for work my guy, now get out the way slow bo

:D you're too good to me, be nastier

This post was also inpired in many Triller movies where a car or Truck perscute people. This is the energy that one feels.when people are pushing their way onto other people.

19 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

This is the energy that one feels.when people are pushing their way onto other people.

What's the energy one feels when people are holding others up?

Gl telling this to BMW drivers 

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

On 29/1/2024 at 11:30 PM, Rafael Thundercat said:

iOxdvrB - Imgur.png

If there is one group of people I forgive for road rage it's truckers. These people chronically live with extremely tight deadlines 

Edited by mmKay

7 hours ago, mmKay said:

There's so much space, why wouldn't they move over?