r0ckyreed

The Biggest Lie After Ego

41 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

I figured this would fall on some deaf ears.

My point is that I have noticed a trap that I have fallen into and many others have fallen pray to. The trap is chasing women rather than seeking a deep connection with reality first. The issue is that chasing women and sex won’t even fulfill your bodily needs because after you ejaculate, you are left empty and wanting more.

The main way to fulfillment is developing a strong direct connection to the Source of existence itself. Until you have built that connection with Source, women and sex are just temporary distractions. Choose your investments wisely. Chasing women can only end in heartbreak one way or another. A connection to Source is your way of transcending Death itself.

Romantic relationships are great. But nothing will beat your relationship to Source/God.

women are reality, which is why you identify yourself as a man ... they are the only work required ... sitting in the woods seeking self realization is misguided repression masquerading as noble seeking

11 hours ago, Miguel1 said:

It's not so black and white.

Mashlow's hierarcy of needs.

Personally, I believe I am getting better results socially and dating wise, precisely because I have some sort of a connection to Presence and Source.

But if you had told the young version of me to go hard into connecting with Source, he wouldnt have done it, simply because he had other things (dating) that were so much more interesting.

I agree with the hierarchy of needs. My concern is that hardly anybody transcends the need for sex and relationships. They just stay stuck at the stage and never reach the stage of having sex and a relationship with the Universe itself. Maybe you need to chase women and sex for a while to realize that it isn’t everything. That is what I have done. I am here to say that having a connection with the Universe is better than any relationship you can ever have with one woman. But one woman can be very special and can supercharge you for sure, but nothing compares to a Satori. I think Peter Ralston even said that a Satori beats an orgasm every time. 

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

You can still find fulfillment  in relationships if you're emotionally healthy and so is your partner imo.

Its not enlightenment or misery

Edited by Ulax

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

11 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

Maybe you need to chase women and sex for a while to realize that it isn’t everything. That is what I have done. I am here to say that having a connection with the Universe is better than any relationship you can ever have with one woman. But one woman can be very special and can supercharge you for sure, but nothing compares to a Satori.

How can you disagree with this? The only way I can think of is if you have never experienced a Satori or having never transcended women/sex. You gotta burn that desire someday or it will forever control you and limit your potential.

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

Bro your intelligence is your enemy in life

Simplicity and awareness are your way out

Breathe and be

On 5/2/2024 at 1:55 AM, r0ckyreed said:

I am here to say that having a connection with the Universe is better than any relationship you can ever have with one woman.

You can do both to perfection

You are creating problens where there are not

I can sum up most of your posts with this image

Imagen de WhatsApp 2024-01-24 a las 14.56.39_15fc2607.jpg

3 hours ago, Davino said:

You can do both to perfection

You are creating problens where there are not

Not necessarily. God is lack of bias and attachment. Relationships and sex are all about attachment. You won’t get to God if you are in attachment. You think the Buddha would have attained Enlightenment if he was still living in that palace with a wife and kids? It’s a joke. Just imagine if Neo had a wife and kids. The only reason why Neo took the red pill was because he had no attachment, had no wife, no kids, no family. If he had all of that, he would’ve taken the red pill and shoved it up Morpheuses ass.

I guarantee you that if Leo had a wife and kids, he probably would’ve never have access to alien consciousness. If you think you can awaken and keep your normal life, then you’re a fool. Awakening will change you beyond what you can imagine. You can no longer function as human at the highest levels.

Edited by r0ckyreed

@r0ckyreed

That others weren't able to do it doesn't mean it is not possible. Some few have been able to do it. Lahiri Mahasaya had a regular job and 5 kids. Still one of the wokest human beings by any model they do, he is always at the top.

3 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

I guarantee you that if Leo had a wife and kids, he probably would’ve never have access to alien consciousness.

You’re making an assumption that Leo doesn’t have a kid(s). He may very well have a kid and he simply didn’t share it with any of us.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Having a family creates its own limits on your mind. Nobody takes the cost of having a family and pursuing awakening seriously

10 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

God is lack of bias and attachment. Relationships and sex are all about attachment.

You are attached to non attachment. God has no such restrictions.

11 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

You won’t get to God if you are in attachment.

True but afterwards God can live whatever life it wants, isn't it so?

4 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

I guarantee you that if Leo had a wife and kids, he probably would’ve never have access to alien consciousness.

Depends on what wife you have and what type of kids you raise.

5 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

Awakening, will change you beyond what you can imagine.

True. Attain the Kingdom in God and afterwards everything can be added to it. 

56 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

Having a family creates its own limits on your mind. Nobody takes the cost of having a family and pursuing awakening seriously

Oh yes, I seriously do.

However, nobody considers the cost of pursuing awakening seriously on their own. The grass always seems greener in the other side.

In fact, having someone that takes care of you can even allow you to pursue even deeper awakening. Sri Anandamayi Ma was so awake that had to be fed by hand by his devotees to survive as she was just 24/7 in God Consciousness. If you are alone and having to take care of your survival you cannot reach to those levels because your body would die.

Also consider that having a great partner can boost your awakening process. Both of you can wake up together and heal each other in the proccess both trascendentally and relatively speaking. Then you will become one and become God-head loving each other in a conscious and divine relationship. This possibility of enlightenment is represented in Hindu tradition by Uma Maheshwara murthy. This is as old as it gets you were just unconscious of it and just saw one side of the equation and the other side that normal society offers.

This has been done numerous times, Ramakrishna & Sarada Devi, Aurobindo & Mirra Alfassa, Guru Rinpoche & Yeshe Tsogyal, and many many others.

It's just another possibility of Awakening. Are you open to that?

Maybe it's not for you, that's fine, but it is a possibility, that is undeniable.

Edited by Davino

you only get to heaven by healing the imagined separation between you and your partner

you cant awaken alone

3 hours ago, Yimpa said:

You’re making an assumption that Leo doesn’t have a kid(s). He may very well have a kid and he simply didn’t share it with any of us.

I also assume that Leo is fully awake. I highly doubt that he has a kid. Who needs that distraction. People here are making an assumption that you can be fully awake and live a normal human life. It isn’t just chop wood, carry water after Awakening lol. That level of insight makes you rethink everything.

40 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

People here are making an assumption that you can be fully awake and live a normal human life. It isn’t just chop wood, carry water after Awakening lol. That level of insight makes you rethink everything.

You live a life of wonder and aww.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

The reason I bring all of this up is because when I was in a relationship, I couldn’t think about consciousness and God because all of my thinking went to her. I don’t see how you can go all in with God when you are going all in on a woman. Sex is also overrated. After you climax and you both are done, what now? It didn’t add anything to my understanding of reality, it only strengthened my attachment. What do you say about that?

@r0ckyreed Oh, now we are talking

You still carry out incompletions about your past relationships. You need to heal that and see with clarity, why it didn'w work?

What was I searching or wanting out of being with her? What have I learnt?

23 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

I couldn’t think about consciousness and God because all of my thinking went to her.

Is that her fault? Or your fault?

You maybe where too engrossed with a particular form of God, your girlfriend, which you didn't recognise as God or Consciousness, nor you used it consciously as a tool, as fuel to reach higher states of consciousness and God Realization.

23 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

Sex is also overrated.

Is it really?

Tell that to yourself when she has her legs open for you and she is imploring you to put your dick inside her and do what you want with her, that she will be your little slave and wants you to come inside her.

Is sex overrated? Yes, but you want it ! That's the raw truth

On 8/2/2024 at 2:32 PM, r0ckyreed said:

After you climax and you both are done, what now? It didn’t add anything to my understanding of reality, it only strengthened my attachment.

Sex is not equal to ejaculation. Sex is a wide topic. People have sex for so many different reasons.

Is then a way to make sex that increases your consciousness and understanding of Reality?

Yes, there is a way. There are whole millenary schools on that! The biggest are taoist sex and tantric sex both from hinduism and buddhism.

My recommendation? Taoist sex. From what source? Mantak Chia, taoist secrets of cultivating male sexual energy. An in depth book on all theory and practice that you need. The only book that answered my questions about sex, spirituality both intelectually and practically.

With proper understanding, sex CAN be performed in a way that makes you more conscious and fuels your whole spiritual process.

Sex for awakening is for example still performed by thousands of buddhist monks nowadays in elaborate trantic rituals of sex making. This is common place, you just didn't know it. Sex for awakening is also done by westerners like David Deida, which has great books on the topic but doesn't go fully into the actual methodology although it is clear that he is very well versed in it.

What do you say about this?