Buck Edwards

Soulmate

416 posts in this topic

Sorry for crashing your one person party, but there's plenty of soulmates out there for you... eight billion on this planet alone.

Why so serious?

Sometimes it's just really hard to keep my cool. I feel like I want something I can hold on to. My association with people hasn't been exactly profitable. I feel tired, neurotic around people. Frankly just zonked.. 

I have anxiety disorder and I want to reverse nearly everything and escape back to my childhood. So many things that I just regret. So much sorrow, problems, relationship issues, family troubles. None would have happened. 

I feel like I just sank through it all. 

What did I do wrong? Where did things go wrong so badly that I couldn't get a fucking break to put a break on everything I was allowing myself to go through? 

Of course it's a lack of self love. Potent lack of self love. I want to feel loved again. 

I want to tell myself - everything will be alright. Will a day ever come that everything becomes alright? 

I came from humble beginnings. 

I had so much to struggle as a child. Parental issues and conflicts. Why why why this miserable life? 

I feel awful.

On 30/01/2024 at 1:20 PM, Buck Edwards said:

I think I have finally found my soulmate.. 

But in an imaginary sorta context. I like creating tulpas. 

This soulmate tulpa I created. 

I have named my soulmate tulpa - 

Velvet Tambourine 

They are made of velvet but they are strong as steel. 

My tulpa. You Velvet Tambourine. Beautiful. 

I was having a severe headache a couple of hours ago. Now I feel somewhat okay. If I were talking to my soulmate Velvet what would I say - 

I have missed you and I love you. And love needs to be mutual. Then it's paradise Velvet. I want to write the most loving beautiful things to you. 

Are we to feel sad and happy at the same time? 

What kind of a mystery is life?

Why am I acting like a child? 

Why am I giving zero love to myself? 

I felt like I was too close to dying because I destroyed myself as much as I could. 

Somehow I can't find the strength. I just feel scared and life seems like an ordeal. 

An ordeal I attracted.