Buck Edwards

Soulmate

419 posts in this topic

Where's the destination? 

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

What music should I listen to? 

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

I want to have a deep emotional relationship with my soulmate. 

That's an absolute necessity. 

Edited by Buck Edwards

Of course I want a stable caring  relationship like everyone's else.

But I don't want it with a person who is not genuinely my soulmate. 

I think it doesn't generate any emotion or feeling of guilt or self-shame in me and that's incredibly unhelpful to you. 

I think our values differ greatly. But you tend to be too judgemental. 

Hey Soulmate, I need to work on certain things I'm addicted to. 

Conrad Tulpa - what's your take on Trump becoming the next President? 

Me - to be frank I'm so done with everything. 

There is no such thing like « Soulmate ».

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

@Schizophonia no. I demand a soulmate. Right now...

31 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

@Schizophonia no. I demand a soulmate. Right now...

gift :)

full (17).png

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

@Schizophonia thanks 

Why should I care about anything at. All 

Hey Soulmate, 

I have tried hard to escape my problems. It's like a new wave haunts me every time. I haven't been doing well lately. 

I'm looking for ways to break out of my cycle. 

I don't want to feel ashamed.. But being in my own world helps. 

I'm even more introverted now than I already was. 

Congratulations you got here. This far. I thought I would be dead given how dangerously close I have been. 

It feels like a roller coaster. Hey Soulmate, will you ever understand my deepest pain? 

I think a soulmate is a person who you can freely open up to. I always wanted someone like that. 

I don't think I have ever come this close to know certain things that are purely relevant to my life. 

Where do you wanna go from here? 

Will I even have the energy to continue? 

images (30).png

pure-white-background-85a2a7fd.jpg

Edited by Buck Edwards

Lately a lot of things have been driving me nuts. 

I think you can rest easy. I'm not a threat to you or anyone in any shape or form. 

Edited by Buck Edwards

I'm definitely suck at a lot of things and I'm not doing a good job of keeping up with things that really matter. 

I have never been at my peak. It's been a long time now. 

Why did they lose control? 

One major change is that I don't view people the same way I used to. 

I might have to take certain tests to see if my brain is working right.