Yimpa

Sadhguru’s Creating A Yogic City In Tennessee

7 posts in this topic

Very cool.. hoping it doesn’t turn into a cult.

Why did the snake need glasses? Because it had a reptile dysfunction!

They're going to poison the drinking water of the neighbouring town in 3... 2... 1...

I think its a good idea. In Buddhism there is much importance to the sangha.

Sadhguru can pull it off. Much luck to him.

I personally was alone for most of my path, and I think being surrounded by likeminded people could have helped. 

34 minutes ago, Theplay said:

I personally was alone for most of my path, and I think being surrounded by likeminded people could have helped. 

Same. However, the internet has been a game changer. I mean, we wouldn’t be here had it not been for the internet. Even my therapist is virtual only!

Why did the snake need glasses? Because it had a reptile dysfunction!

I've been to that Ashram in Tennessee 2 X, its pretty nice, since my last visit, they have built a Shiva Temple, and are always expanding that facilities, and they have a big hall there, its all consecrated land and buildings so a very powerful place to be if Your on the Spiritual Path. They had apartments already set up when I was there, and you can buy land space with housing on there too, so this will be a cool place to be in the near future...I hope to one day go to the main Ashram in India, some 4,000 volunteers live there, and hundreds of thousands visit everyday, the Dylanalinga is the main temple which is the reason why Sadhguru is here...

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

@Yimpa Looks like a massive project from what I can tell on the website. Pretty cool and definitely interesting.

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

On 1/26/2024 at 7:11 PM, Yimpa said:

Even my therapist is virtual only!

What if he's not human?... I'd get him to do a captcha on screen if I were you.

beep boop