Shodburrito

Starting pickup: Setting Goals and Will post updates

6 posts in this topic

Almost 20. Been in one relationship. Have worked on myself for 1 1/2 years seriously now but almost 4 when it comes to the philosophy/spirituality side. Have good money, made mostly in stocks. I know. "Stocks". But seriously I've made more money than anyone I know at my age so working isn't an issue. In college. Freshman. Plan on law school. I have some idea what I want out of life, but honestly, I'm too young to know for certain. I do know I need to work on my game.

Used to be pretty below average/average in high school. Now I'm definitely above average. Not tooting my own horn, but I've had many girls tell me, and get looks nearly every time I go out in public. Even if I'm not, I said this cause why? Confidence, I don't lack in it and most guys do. I embrace failure. Not scared of rejection. So why haven't I tried game yet? More important things I had to self-actualize first. Now? I feel ready. I love myself enough to not get overly attached to anyone. Have above average conversational skills compared to my generation. I work part-time at a mini-mart so I can practice small talk all day.

Now. My goals:

Short Term:

Heading to a party this weekend. Pick up one girl. I mean not just get her number. Hang out throughout the night and whatever I can escalate it to.

Head on at least 5 dates by the start of spring. Just to get experience. I don't care about what follows.

Get 100% comfortable with cold approaching at parties/events and improve flirting skills to the point where it feels effortless

Long Term:

Go out with women of different races besides my own. Different cultures = harder barrier to entry

Secure the bag with at least 3 different girls by summer

Plan:

Build tension. Confidence. Sell yourself, but don't be leading with your wallet kind of guy. Be fun. I am responsible for what happens

Tips: ?

Edit: This is how good I want to get: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIkOJkv81-I

Edited by Shodburrito

The key to getting girls is to be Ryan Gosling.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Feel your suppressed pain, release what’s pushing the girls away and they will come to you.

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now." 

On 1/24/2024 at 7:25 PM, Leo Gura said:

The key to getting girls is to be Ryan Gosling.

This but unironically:

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus