Emotionalmosquito

Is great sex available after death?

134 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, numbersinarow said:

Son, people don't tell you this, but getting laid is so cosmically difficult it's tough to describe. People have gone eons without any success at all and techniques like intention technique, visualization technique and mantras are pure scams that don't even have a chance of working. Looking up any forum related to sexual attraction immediately just gives me posts from people saying it feels impossible to stop failing to do it. The most effective technique in terms of success rate, which involves building your social skills and PUA courses, still has less than a coinflip's chance of working.

Fixed it for ya ;) 

19 hours ago, numbersinarow said:

(Parody of OP's posts, not serious.)

If any Gods are reading this, you have my full, 10 to the power 100000 permission to end this earthly existence right now and put me in the body of a superhuman entity who can ensure that emotionalmosquito is forced to live lifetimes of the most painful, 24/7 excruciating loneliness. His level of self-sabotage to have been given everything in life yet somehow failing to lose his virginity at age 30 is enough to make Christ and the Buddha facepalm simultaneously. Please please please please PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE look inside yourselves and think about the world you've created where some men are forced into loneliness while others get to have what he has.

I’m literally too stupid to understand your parody. I remember talking like that, but why did you say

“end this earthly existence right now and put me in the body of a superhuman entity who can ensure that emotionalmosquito is forced to live lifetimes of the most painful, 24/7 excruciating loneliness.”

But then, “Please please please please PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE look inside yourselves and think about the world you've created where some men are forced into loneliness while others get to have what he has.”

It sounds like you’re saying you want to put me through many more lifetimes of the same, then you say please think about this world someone has created where others get to have what I don’t?

I don’t know whether you were serious about my lack being due to self sabotage, but it absolutely isn’t. That’s just the way this current life has permanently solidified itself. I’d love for it not to be, but the fact of the matter is the only way I’ll ever get to taste abundance of good pussy is to get the fuck out of this shit show and create my own.

7 hours ago, DJ Comaschi said:

Of course.

listen.

I don’t know why someone says:

“no actually when you die you don’t have an ego so you wouldn’t desire anything”

or

”actually you can’t do that, God has no will”

WHY NOT? WHERE’S THE SIGN SAYING “NO YOU CAN’T DO THAT”???

God has NO LIMIT. PERIOD.

if you say “you can’t” you’re automatically wrong.

-you can experience a “reality/illuson” (call it whatever you want) that when you die (physically) you’ll still have your ego.

And someone will say: ”but it’s impossible because death means-“ HUSH

Why not? Where is the limit? Why I can’t?

-or you CAN (because God (you) decides what to do) die (but not just physically) and you will have no ego, (I call that “state of truth”)

when you’ll die you’ll decide. Or maybe you’ll experience something that God (you) has premeditated, BUT, if it’s the case, you can “break” the pre-meditated experience and do what you want.

really the possibilities are literally infinite.

Reality it’s exactly like a dream. You can dream whatever you want without any limitations (like logic, math, physics)

You can “go” (because it’s all here) and experience a reality where you are a man who is… let’s say all powerful and you can do whether you want, and go experience all the other infinite possibilities of reality at your will. Why not?

and by infinite possibilities I mean all possible (and impossible, why not?) scenarios imaginable… and unimaginable (unimaginable by a human let’s say)

You can let’s say: F**k whoever you want you wish. And by “whoever” I mean it: you can go and visit an “anime world” and do what you want, literally. Why not? You can even go in the Pokemon universe and F**k a pokemon (chill chill it’s just an example for the “concept” of infinity, there a no law against pokemon, right?)

THERE ARE NO LIMITS, NO LOGIC NO MATH, NO PHYSICS, NO” GOD CAN’T”, NO “BUT THE EGO WILL X AND Y”. ZERO. PERIOD.

THINK ABOUT IT

God is so powerful that can create itself, why? BECAUSE THERE ARE NO LIMITS THAT PREVENT GOD FROM DOING THAT

remember this when someone says that something can’t be done by God: Why Not?

Bro I cannot thank you enough for this post. Thank you so so much from the bottom of my heart! That’s exactly what I’ve been wanting to hear this whole time. Most of the replies I’ve gotten so far have basically asked why I’m trying to die to get laid instead of just doing it here, and advice on how I might make that happen. Of course I appreciate all the help I can get, but that’s not why I’m here, that’s what the dating sub is for. Obviously I’m never getting all the hot pussy I want in this life, even Leo admitted it indirectly. He said you have to build elite social circles and do all this ridiculously challenging shit that’s not even slightly feasible for many of us in order to pull the hottest girls consistently. 

For some reason, I must have decided to come into this life for the experience of wanting something more than any human can possibly desire and being denied it despite my strongest determination to get it. Infinite thanks to you for helping me confirm that anything at all is possible once I’m out of the simulation. First thing I’m doing when I die is an exact rerun of this life, only next time, God mode and full retention of my former self and memory of this current life. Infinite speed, strength, intelligence, shapeshifting and teleportation, telekinesis, indestructibility, ability to turn my powers on and off at will + anything else I need. Once that gets boring I’m paying Elsa and Anna from Frozen a little visit.

The possibilities after death are absolutely infinite! There isn’t even close to any conceivable such thing as there being any kind of limit at all whatsoever.

My God I am so fucking excited I can’t contain it 🤩

On 31/01/2024 at 3:15 PM, BlueOak said:

I wasn't even that lucky, I got one decent relationship with a sweet girl and I was happy with that till I blew it.

@BlueOak how did you blow it? 

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, QVx said:

@BlueOak how did you blow it? 

@QVx How I blew all my relationships, jobs, careers and opportunities in 20's and 30's. Everything is down to a relationship, or how we relate to that part of ourselves when we experience it.

One part depression. - Fight (Anger turned inward)
One part avoidance. - Flight
One part cowardice. - Freeze

Standard trauma responses.

Edited by BlueOak

5 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

Fixed it for ya ;) 

I mean, PUA has a far far worse chance than a coinflip's (when looking at a single try).

But I would agree getting laid is more difficult than getting lucid. There is at least some chance of a successful lucid dream if you avoid the scam techniques, although that is more easily said than done due to the countless bad guides on how to do it and almost zero ones free of utterly useless techniques. Getting laid is a whole different beast tho. You are COMPLETELY kept in the dark when it comes to it, told your entire life the female sex drive is 10x what it actually is, told that a 4'11 guy with a disabled voice has the same chance as a male model, told that cold approach won't lead to legal action or the girl thinking you are creepy, told that online dating isn't a flat 0/10 etc.

If I did find a truly functional lucid dreaming guide, I think I would be satisfied for 4~ more years of not having any opportunities to interact with a girl past high school.

Although I'm not sure, I might just use the lucid dreams to put myself in my exact high school life except the only way that girls flirt with me is casually hugging/kissing me effortlessly, or pretend like I have a power in the lucid dream that will change the real world so that the situation is no longer hopeless in terms of interacting with girls.

After death not sure, but in Heaven there is no duality, no body, no thoughts, only abstract love, so no human sex. Yet, I’ve had many sexual-type experiences in Heaven. Like 10000x better ones, because they are not limited by human mind and body. I,ve had thousands of beautiful female legs in stocking surrounding me and giant perfect lips kissing me while also within a hyperbolic mandala of extremely beautiful light. and the bliss was mindblowing and deep. Also extremely gentle and caring. Anyway, so no sex in Heaven, but yes sex in heaven. 😁😁

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found merely a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse of that one the world is no longer worthy." - Jesus

"The way that we teach Love is not through words and not through behaviors. The way we teach it is through the quietness in our mind." -Ken Wapnick

On 23.1.2024 at 1:08 PM, Someone here said:

Become a muslim.  In Islam ..After you die and go to paradise..you get to have eternal sex with gorgeous heavenly chicks with lovely eyes and full breasts ...that is of course if you are a committed muslim and you perform all the worship stuff.

I'm not joking or trolling . It's literally in the quran .

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

Posted (edited)

On 3/30/2024 at 6:48 AM, numbersinarow said:

told your entire life the female sex drive is 10x what it actually is,

Thank you, that’s what I’ve been saying. Females are clearly nowhere even remotely close to as horny as we are, even though they say they’re the much hornier ones.

On 3/30/2024 at 6:48 AM, numbersinarow said:

told that cold approach won't lead to legal action or the girl thinking you are creepy

I made a thread on exactly that topic and it got locked for “spreading fear around dating”. It’s not spreading fear, it’s reality. If there are alligators in a river, it’s not fear mongering to warn people of that, it’s simply telling them there are alligators in there because that’s an extremely important thing to know.

Getting good at pulling girls is the single most agonizingly difficult challenge that the human organism can possibly attempt.

Edited by Emotionalmosquito

On 3/25/2024 at 4:02 PM, RendHeaven said:

Some men don't need to do any work at all to feel like Gods (exceedingly rare. NOT you. NOT me.)

That’s one hell of a limiting belief if I’ve ever heard one. You might as well start telling people they’ll never reach enlightenment. You say life is about elevating and good vibes and having fun, but for most people those are only possible with a job????? Jobs are the polar opposite of fun unless you’re super lucky.

On 3/25/2024 at 4:02 PM, RendHeaven said:

Most men need to do some degree of work before they realize their Godliness. You are in this category.

The best I’ve ever felt in my life was when I was not working. The worst I’ve felt was when I was. The second worst I’ve ever felt is my current state. There’s no reason to think I will feel more confident just from wage cucking away at Starbucks or McDonald’s. When you’re working you have all these rules and restrictions you have to follow. Not working, you have the freedom to be as you are and express fully all the time. I don’t how being what amounts to a human tampon is supposed to help my self worth. I literally feel much better not working and not having money than facing the disrespect that those places are packed with, because I’ve been through it.

If nothing else, just answer the following: If money and feeling like a god is what I need, how do you explain Elliot Rodger’s inceldom? He had way more than enough money AND you can clearly see he felt like a God by watching his day of retribution video. 

Lastly, why do you keep saying my fucked up thoughts are coming from low iq? It’s no secret im not the sharpest, but saying fucked up thoughts are an indicator of that is retarded. Are the creators of South Park or people who make high quality, well produced horror movies low IQ?

This thread doesn't seem to be very useful since 1. You will NEVER suicide. 2. You will NEVER lucid dream or will only have one unimpressive one in 2 years, the rest of your nights bringing disappointment and 3. You will not have sex.

What's the plan here?

@numbersinarow The plan is to consistently achieve one of the two. Since God is all powerful, He should be able to make that happen pretty easily if He really does exist.

13 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

@numbersinarow The plan is to consistently achieve one of the two. Since God is all powerful, He should be able to make that happen pretty easily if He really does exist.

A positive claim.

If you know enough to make such a claim, then surely you can explain why God hasn't already given you this?

On 4/5/2024 at 4:29 AM, numbersinarow said:

A positive claim.

If you know enough to make such a claim, then surely you can explain why God hasn't already given you this?

I do not know. My best guess is either A) He likes to stroke himself off to the sight of our suffering caused by him not giving us our greatest desires in the universe when he very much has all the power to. Or B) Because I haven’t repeated my affirmation “I have a hot and open minded girlfriend” enough times.

If it’s A), I’d love nothing more than God to embody the entirety of itself into the daughter in this video so I can be the dad. 

At the risk of this getting me warning points. I don’t fucking care anymore. I’m done. I’m just honestly expressing how I feel. (Venting is allowed) I want the fullness of everything that God is to incarnate itself into a young teen girl so I can have the experience of being her dad mercilessly beating the absolute fucking tits off her while enjoying all of her little screams of distress as payback for not giving me the harem of super hotties I so rightfully deserve! And I want my audience to be every girl who has ever acted bitchy with me, ever rejected me or ever will

Man you sure are right about the pickup community constantly telling us bs. Owen just dropped a video about the importance of being an “unhinged idiot”

I have no words 

On 4/4/2024 at 7:49 AM, Emotionalmosquito said:

That’s one hell of a limiting belief if I’ve ever heard one.

Ok, show me your girls then. Where are they?

On 4/4/2024 at 7:49 AM, Emotionalmosquito said:

Lastly, why do you keep saying my fucked up thoughts are coming from low iq?

I don't actually know what your real iq is, of course.

Just most of what you say is unintelligent.

It's Love.