Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jacquelope

"F**k the spark" video - what do you think?

8 posts in this topic

I identified one of the fundamental common denominators for every relationship that lasted over a year (including my marriage which is ~20 years and going). For my wife and I our spark grew, it didn't flash combust upon meeting each other. Ditching the "happily ever after" in favor of working on our relationship is what kept us together for so many years. The relationships I had that started with the spark as this lady described it, lasted the shortest amount of time.

That's my take, anyone else got an opinion? Thanks!

Stars that glow the hottest burn out the soonest.

Basic astrophysics ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Basic astrophysics ;)

Bloody fabulously said.

It is good to see people starting to use their brains in the way they date. It starts to restore your faith in humanity, for sure. 

Interesting. Had similar thoughts as well recently. I have F+ with a girl right now. There is no deep romantic spark for me but the time with her is super enjoyable. I feel like I can be myself, no pressure, my life is pretty good with that.. 

If I go ham into spirituality then maybe long lasting relationship strategies are the way to go for grounding basic mental health as I get deep satisfaction from spirituality. (maybe) 

On the other hand I want to burn through some deep romantic karma. 

On 22.1.2024 at 2:20 AM, Leo Gura said:

This is what I noticed too in my dating life. The shortest relationships were the most intense.

On 22/01/2024 at 0:46 AM, mr_engineer said:

It is good to see people starting to use their brains in the way they date. It starts to restore your faith in humanity, for sure. 

It all makes sense to me. My hottest LTRs lasted the shortest, but my marriage came from a slow burning fuse. ~20 years and counting!