Mada_

I took stage green for granted

5 posts in this topic

I have been living in Melbourne Australia for the last 2 years, moved home recently to a smaller town about an hour away.

i have been bitching and moaning for the past 2 years about how ‘woke’ Melbourne is, and how they can’t integrate any views outside what shows up on people’s TikTok feed. People in Melbourne are obsessed with their sexuality, their pronouns, will jump on any bandwagon that sounds remotely progressive. 

I realise now how much I took this for granted, it is so rare to have a culture that it predominantly stage green. Where I moved home to is predominantly blue and orange. I realise this is actually a symptom of a culture having its base necessities, and a culture of people growing up in supportive households. 

A great lesson :)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I wonder what the insides of an average high school classroom looks like today in my country (Norway). Like, how many people have dyed their hair? How many teachers wear those obviously queer glasses? xD

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

could this be similar to jordan peterson? he takes stage green for granted and what he really needs to do is go spend some time in a rural town in Australia haha 

I've lately found a renewed appretiation for hippie juvenile love and just positive wishing for all humanity. In stage yellow this was seen to be brutally naive, however now I see it as just a great attitude of mind towards reality and others, that needs not to be confused with the also undeniable crudeness of life.

This welcoming, loving, open and embracing attitude can actually make your everday life much more joyous, if you are construct aware enough to not trap yourself into any utopian bubble, divorced from reality.

So Peace & Love comrades!xD

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️