bebotalk

not being warm

11 posts in this topic

Is it OK to exclude people and not be warm to them on the first or subsequent meetings?

I can't really stand pretty women. I often just shy away from them when first meeting them. I don't see why this is wrong,m and many people have prejudices. nobody is really owed anything in life, and tbh i don't care who shys away from me on initial meetings. i don't really let it affect me, and that's their loss. i'm confident enough in myself that others' acts or views don't faze me that deeply. My views on conventionally hot women generally are proven right over time, anyhow. I just call it self-defence.

i think as humans we shouldn't shy away from darker sides of our characters. though we shouldn't let the darkness win. 

3 hours ago, bebotalk said:

Is it OK to exclude people and not be warm to them on the first or subsequent meetings?

It might not get you the results you wish for, but of course it's ok, embrace your shadow.

The more conscious you become, the warmer you're going to be with people over time, because you'll realise something very important along the way.

My views on conventionally hot women generally are proven right over time, anyhow.

The mind always finds proof its current model of the world is correct. Stay open-minded and curious :)

On 19/01/2024 at 1:30 PM, meta_male said:

It might not get you the results you wish for, but of course it's ok, embrace your shadow.

The more conscious you become, the warmer you're going to be with people over time, because you'll realise something very important along the way.

The mind always finds proof its current model of the world is correct. Stay open-minded and curious :)

nobody is absoutely open-minded. are you? if somebody said to me that it's acceptable to kill one's neighbours kids by beating them in the street, i'd never accept that. Though humans have prejudices. i'm sure you do. Seems the guru/mosque upbringing lingers in you.

nobody is absoutely open-minded. are you?

That's correct. And no, I'm not absolutely open minded, I have my biases.

if somebody said to me that it's acceptable to kill one's neighbours kids by beating them in the street, i'd never accept that.

It's good you're coming up with your own conclusions, but not accepting something to be true doesn't prevent it from existing. Lee Rigby was still butchered in broad daylight and nobody prevented it from happening. Everyone was too shocked to accept the situation and act from a different paradigm.

Though humans have prejudices. i'm sure you do. Seems the guru/mosque upbringing lingers in you.

I do have certain triggers inside me, yes. Wanna share what happened to you?

i don't know who Lee Rigby was. I don't even know you. I engage with people directly and don't use underhanded language.

What’s wrong with pretty women? Or hot women? You seem to use the terms interchangeably.

Edited by Spiral

9 hours ago, meta_male said:

Good boy 9_9

i responded how anybody would. 

@bebotalk I certainly don't advise it. It will have a negative impact on the results you get in your social life, not to mention it's just a shit way to treat people and acting immorally will negatively affect your self esteem and emotional well-being. Also your initial impression of someone will often be wrong especially if it's based on something superficial like someone's gender or how they look, you could be prematurely rejecting people who you could have potential to create a meaning relationship with, do this enough times over the course of your life and you may end up isolated with no meaningful relationships in your life.

On 26/02/2024 at 7:02 PM, Spiral said:

What’s wrong with pretty women? Or hot women? You seem to use the terms interchangeably.

they are interchangeable. 

the problem is that they are toxic people. nobody should be looked up to. pretty women assume they should be looked up to based on their looks.

9 hours ago, Pav said:

@bebotalk I certainly don't advise it. It will have a negative impact on the results you get in your social life, not to mention it's just a shit way to treat people and acting immorally will negatively affect your self esteem and emotional well-being. Also your initial impression of someone will often be wrong especially if it's based on something superficial like someone's gender or how they look, you could be prematurely rejecting people who you could have potential to create a meaning relationship with, do this enough times over the course of your life and you may end up isolated with no meaningful relationships in your life.

Yes, it may seem unkind. Humans are not universally kind. "good" people can do shitty things and "bad" people can do good things. humans aren't that simplistic. 

Choosing with whom to associate on any basis is a human right. Perhaps not in the international law sense, but definitely in a moral context. 

With 8 billion other humans, there are plenty of people with whom to associate with. People often choose not to associate with others based on race, religion, ethnicity, sex, gender, etc. is it right? no. but it's common and inevitable.