bebotalk

people being level offends spiritualists

33 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Salvijus said:

Yea... There won't be any normal communication here if you're boiling so hard @bebotalk

What I observed is open for debate and open for investigation. But you're too busy being in denyal about it. Even tho I'm not the only who sees these qualities of judgement and venting in you. 

So this is probably the dead end of the convo. 

Tcare

Actually, madam, this is a "convo" that you inserting your almighty interest level into. 

I think snooker is a crap sport. So they should NEVER show it on TV, ever! why not? my interest level says as such. 

10 hours ago, vibv said:

Alright. I'm done here.

yes. your poor reading of humanity is "done". looooool. 

i don't care if i don't meet your interest level.

mabe your your smartness to filter out things from your environment. everybody does it, even animals do it. but no. your temple told you as a kid you're "special" so has stuck. any random impulse you feel you MUST act on! shame that my points align with basic psychology and yours don't. thoguh you'd say it's a sham looool.

Stop the childish emotional reactivity. Reframe the conversation so that it achieves a fruitful end, reflect perhaps on why you're posting, and be clearer on what you mean.

Edited by UnbornTao

i've done nothing wrong. bar triggering people's subjective minds and alarm bells. 

lol. 

@bebotalk sounds like you might be hurt in some way and might be venting. Just don't go around looking for fights and blaming others, whatever you feel is OK.

Again, ask yourself why you started this thread. 

A better place to vent is the Journal section.

who am I blaming? i'm pointing out that saying "cry me a river!" doesn't lend to a good discussion or sets the tone for a bad one. temples don't teach balance and that one is always right, i guess. hence why i don't care about interest levels. people generally don't. 

10 hours ago, bebotalk said:

who am I blaming? i'm pointing out that saying "cry me a river!" doesn't lend to a good discussion or sets the tone for a bad one. temples don't teach balance and that one is always right, i guess. hence why i don't care about interest levels. people generally don't. 

Fine, then contribute positively by engaging in mature exchanges, not so much reactivity. 

Edited by UnbornTao

so i am wrong, merely since you say so. ok.......

Didn't you see me say tcare? 

I'm not a woman but you're very cute when you're huffing and puffing (ventilating) all the time

I love you too 😘

✌️ 👋

@bebotalk

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

6 hours ago, Squeekytoy said:

The reactions here are priceless...

Muahahaaha B|

Edited by Salvijus

13 hours ago, bebotalk said:

you lecturing to me that hating pretty women is wrong,

I didn't say judging women is wrong. I sayed all judgements will inevitably cause you pain. And it was my heartfelt idea to bring that simple truth to your awareness. So you could reflect on it and make wise conclusions. 

You're welcome btw. 

___

P.s. Thank you all for being my teachers. I learn a lot from conflict like situations. But not very good for your health perhaps. lol

Edited by Salvijus

14 hours ago, bebotalk said:

madam

IMG_20240120_125503.jpg

Good day to you too:) 

Edited by Salvijus

Locked for immaturity

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"