Anonman90

What you see NOW is all that exists...

120 posts in this topic

39 minutes ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

@Inliytened1 Don't worry about my awakening, I m here to help you on something not related awakening, I m good for now, but it's a talk based on mind and intellect.

I don't doubt you're enlightened or knowing the Truth, and wouldn't dare question things I've no awareness of.

talking of mind and how things work, purely relative and dualistic, but those things appear to you now.

I m just asking you, if you're sincere, like :
(("So this character in my dream act like this because in the past many others acted like "blabla" with me , they used word like "blabla", so it must be about "blabla" )) (that's a story) " BUT would this "blabla intuition story" be real enough or could that be your mind tricking you based on prior experience / trauma ? ( and is this experience I m describing here real ? : be sincere )

if you imagine terrible things before they happen, that's usually on you, especially because they are not a thing in the "real world", but you could also imagine people having the best intentions and not knowing how to handle their own Truth, maybe they don't have the capacity yet to love and display it according to your measurement of "kindness/love/enlightment".

So if you want to have real compassion and love, maybe you shall have a mindful loving doubt before casting an evil doubt ?

___

Maybe there is things beyond what we think we know, we must stay curious.

Yes perhaps i can do better in that category.   Look - I'm honestly just a humble guy  - but I do know a thing or two about Truth- and that's mostly via suffering and realizing Love through the suffering of losing the one I loved.  That is what gave me enlightenment.   If you suffer enough in this world enlightenment will ultimately dawn because both are inevitable 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 but most people suffer aswell without us adding into it, we shouldn't assume their positions so quickly. Even if they were 'trolling' isn't it more interesting to understand why they would ?

Their angers could be understood rather than rejected.

I would always give more love unless it's start to be threatening my basic integrity. 

And I would always assume that I m not seeing completely clearly on a first glance.

If it's inevitable then it will happen anyway.

May you find peace. 

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

1 hour ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

@Inliytened1 but most people suffer aswell without us adding into it, we shouldn't assume their positions so quickly. Even if they were 'trolling' isn't it more interesting to understand why they would ?

Their angers could be understood rather than rejected.

I would always give more love unless it's start to be threatening my basic integrity. 

And I would always assume that I m not seeing completely clearly on a first glance.

If it's inevitable then it will happen anyway.

May you find peace. 

I think I was more than open and kind with him.  I simply asked him his worldview and all of a sudden the dialuge took a turn for the worst.  Why don't I pose the same question to you then?  What paradigm do you find true?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

I think I was more than open and kind with him.  I simply asked him his worldview and all of a sudden the dialuge took a turn for the worst.  Why don't I pose the same question to you then?  What paradigm do you find true?

You asked for my worldview and to the extent that it exists, I gave a fairly prudent account of it.
It's dumbfounding that a narrative has emerged in which a simple question was asked and that simple question was not answered.

In fairness, I did subsequently remark on why asking someone for their "worldview" is ridiculous; so perhaps my remarks there have taken precedence over the preceding discourse?

Edited by Jrix

(Though if I were on the opposite end of the aisle, I would presume that someone's comments on "action" vs "self-reference", is yet more implicit testimony as to their worldview.)

6 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yes perhaps i can do better in that category.   Look - I'm honestly just a humble guy  - but I do know a thing or two about Truth- and that's mostly via suffering and realizing Love through the suffering of losing the one I loved.  That is what gave me enlightenment.   If you suffer enough in this world enlightenment will ultimately dawn because both are inevitable 

:x

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

7 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

100%

Suffering is grace, and inevitable.

What suffers is the Ego. When it starts to realize reality is not what it thought to be

When its attachments are being stripped away

The Ego suffers! 

Oh nooo, my money is gone!! Oh noo, my wife cheated on me!!! Oh no, my lovely mother died!!

Ego is attached to impermanent things, it is stuck finding temporarily dopamine rushes. Its true origin is bliss and love but ignorance wouldn't allow it to shine

Soul must go through hell before it realizes God. And this hell is the hell its created for itself. It's not a punishment or anything by anything else.

This is how it all works. When soul wakes up, it'll realize how perfect and what a beautiful intelligent system the whole thing is.

Edited by Anonman90

@Inliytened1 none is definitely true, that shift, it's hard to contain water. 

But I've my suspicion on what might be true.

2 hours ago, Anonman90 said:

100%

What suffers is the Ego. When it starts to realize reality is not what it thought to be

The Ego suffers! 

Oh nooo, my money is gone!! Oh noo, my wife cheated on me!!! Oh no, my lovely mother died!!

Ego is attached to impermanent things, it is stuck finding temporarily dopamine rushes. Its true origin is bliss and love but ignorance wouldn't allow it to shine

Soul must go through hell before it realizes God. And this hell is the hell its created for itself. It's not a punishment or anything by anything else.

This is how it all works. When soul wakes up, it'll realize how perfect and what a beautiful intelligent system the whole thing is.

I don't see what's so interesting about suffering.

4 minutes ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

@Jrix what is interesting to you ? 

Among them: wondering what people find interesting about suffering.

1 hour ago, Jrix said:

Among them: wondering what people find interesting about suffering.

@Jrix so you interested in people and what they value ?

What do you expect from understanding anything ? 

You might be knowing what you really want out of knowing things or you might just simply being yourself by wondering.

Where do you expect the path you've taken in this life will lead you ?

If the answer is 'nowhere, nothing or don't care.'

you might be not surprised to find that it is exactly where you'll find yourself. Or would that surprise you ?

Isn't it fascinating that we get what we expect most of the time if we long enough ? 

2 hours ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

@Jrix so you interested in people and what they value ?

What do you expect from understanding anything ? 

You might be knowing what you really want out of knowing things or you might just simply being yourself by wondering.

Where do you expect the path you've taken in this life will lead you ?

If the answer is 'nowhere, nothing or don't care.'

you might be not surprised to find that it is exactly where you'll find yourself. Or would that surprise you ?

Isn't it fascinating that we get what we expect most of the time if we long enough ? 

No.
I find the interest in suffering to be interesting.
Most values seem left up to someone's personal privacy.

Edited by Jrix

Why doesn't anyone or anything try to share/spread/teach, hate?
That seems a much more noble and interesting affair.
There is not a single fucking thing on this planet as far as I can tell, doing that.
How is there 0 of that.
But 1,000s of things spreading love.

It's unfairly one-sided.

because that's usually the default position. There is no such thing as 'hate' only the result of suffering.

Love takes work it's the results of intelligence you cannot be smart and evil because physic don't allow it. 

You cannot become enlightened if your mind is focused on deceiving itself. And you are not hurting anyone by being all spites. Because this spite touch your mouth before touching anyone.

Edited by AerisVahnEphelia

1 hour ago, Jrix said:

It's unfairly one-sided.

Unfair to who? The people who are bad at hating things? I don't think they care much.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Immediately reminded me of this gem:

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

12 hours ago, Anonman90 said:

100%

The Ego suffers! 

Such retarded logic god uses. Why not just end things instantly at some point, ego gone, no suffering required. It could poof away attachments without any drama.

On 1/20/2024 at 1:54 AM, AerisVahnEphelia said:

because that's usually the default position. There is no such thing as 'hate' only the result of suffering.

Love takes work it's the results of intelligence you cannot be smart and evil because physic don't allow it. 

You cannot become enlightened if your mind is focused on deceiving itself. And you are not hurting anyone by being all spites. Because this spite touch your mouth before touching anyone.

Pretty sure.
99.99999999% sure.
You got that backwards.