jimwell

The Misery Of Billionaires

5 posts in this topic

This video is an all-in-one package. It can make you laugh, but it can also make you feel disappointed and repulsed by reality. It's also very insightful, hence I'm sharing it.

Dude i heard that Steve Vai (famous, very skilled and pretty authentic guitar player) was on the virge of suicide when performing at some event. The guy has basically everything most people in this field want and it looks like with a high reproducibility that the success, fame, money etc is not what makes them happy. Same with these millionares. There is still an area that needs to be explored and is not taught in human society in masses that is linked with spirituality. It is no surprise to me anymore as emotional turmoil happens very frequently, but even with the amount of success people have, that termoil does not change if you don't keep yourself clean enough in areas you don't even bother to look.

Edited by Applegarden8

Being a billionaire should never be the goal. That an entire different ball game.

I would be comfortable at 50-100 million dollars. That's the sweet spot. Realistically, even 10 million should be enough.

But until then, your quality of life depends a lot on how much money you have. Note than poor people are even more miserable and depressed. On top of a shitty psychology they are poor, barely even being able to buy healthy food or a doctor. 

A lot of the problems people suffer from are due to a shitty psychology. Most of the people walking around have shitty psyches. Just because money is not a solution doesn't mean not having money would solve anything either. 

22 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Being a billionaire should never be the goal. That an entire different ball game.

I would be comfortable at 50-100 million dollars. That's the sweet spot. Realistically, even 10 million should be enough.

But until then, your quality of life depends a lot on how much money you have. Note than poor people are even more miserable and depressed. On top of a shitty psychology they are poor, barely even being able to buy healthy food or a doctor. 

A lot of the problems people suffer from are due to a shitty psychology. Most of the people walking around have shitty psyches. Just because money is not a solution doesn't mean not having money would solve anything either. 

3000€ seems already very good to me.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

I don't think It's the money that makes people miserable, more so their minds. Making millions would probably result in more happiness given you don't spend it on cars, houses, yachts, and hookers.

The truth is that these CEO positions that these people are in fuck with their lives way more than the money they make from it.

That Jake Tran guy might have some points but his videos have such a distasteful degree of conspiracy and blaming stage orange that I dislike his channel entirely.

Edited by MarkKol