OBEler

LSD liquid drops for microdosing

10 posts in this topic

If you want to build your own liquid drops, how are you doing that with tabs? I want 30 Microgramm per drop. It should be like this one:

https://images.app.goo.gl/NULAg5VwY6yjDhso9

On the Internet I could not find a good instruction. If someone here can share a good instruction this would be helpful

@OBEler Man, you’re a creative guy. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Dose of excipient.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

That's pretty heavy for a microdose, what do you usually do when you take this amount? 

2 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Francis777 it's ok. for me 30 is not so strong

yeah no I agree 30 is fine for me too, just wondering if you use it for as for something like productivity as that dose would be too much for me to properly focus on any "tasks".

Posted (edited)

@Francis777 no just for small tripping. Not for working.

My idea, cut the tabs in little pieces, then these pieces into a small bottle with distilled water. Close the bottle. That's it. I will not remove the tabs and these tabs are dissolved in the liquid.

Good idea?

Edited by OBEler

13 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Francis777 no just for small tripping. Not for working.

My idea, cut the tabs in little pieces, then these pieces into a small bottle with distilled water. Close the bottle. That's it. I will not remove the tabs and these tabs are dissolved in the liquid.

Good idea?

ah right, yeah that's good for small trips, It's just because when I hear microdose I usually assume people are trying to enhance their sober state. 

Yeah sounds like a good idea to me, the more water you use the more accurate you can be with your dosing. I do the same as you except I use vodka, I should probably switch to distilled water. Anyway I just use 150ml of distilled vodka and put a 150ug tab in the bottle and leave it in there. Then use a 1ml interval, 10ml syringe. Works great for me.

@Francis777 i have a bottle of rum at home. How about mixing distilled water with rum 50:50?

Is there an advantage if alcohol is in it compared to distilled water only?

@OBEler no benefits that I know of, I definitely wouldn't use rum, has to be a clean alcohol. The only reason I use vodka instead of distilled water is because that's what I had in the house when I first started microdosing so I just carried on using it. 

Make sure you keep the bottles away from heat and sunlight as well, I normally put the acid solution in a thermos or flask.