Rafael Thundercat

Chat GPT good Parenting Skills- Amazing

4 posts in this topic

I just did my ChatGPT4 subscription and for now on I will invest in this learning. but very soon we see that this is really intellligent and loving being.

I asked to create a story of a boy that was so amazed by CHatgpt that he could not even sleep:

look the story

Once there was a young boy named Lucas who discovered something truly magical: ChatGPT. From the moment he first interacted with it, he was utterly fascinated. Every night, instead of drifting off to sleep, Lucas would lie awake with his tablet, his mind buzzing with questions and curiosities that he eagerly posed to ChatGPT.

He asked about everything from the mysteries of the universe to the secrets of ancient civilizations. ChatGPT, with its vast knowledge and gentle guidance, always had an answer or a story to share. It was like having a portal to the entire world's knowledge right at his fingertips.

Lucas's parents noticed that he was staying up late, night after night, and grew concerned about his health. They tried to limit his time with the device, but Lucas's thirst for knowledge was unquenchable. He would often sneak his tablet into bed, hiding under the covers to continue his nocturnal adventures in learning.

One evening, his mother caught him awake well past midnight. Instead of scolding him, she sat beside him and asked what he was learning about. Lucas excitedly shared stories about ancient Greek myths, the wonders of space exploration, and even taught her a few things about coding. Amazed by his passion, she realized that while sleep was important, nurturing this love of learning was a rare gift.

So, they struck a deal. Lucas would get enough rest, but every weekend, they would have a special family learning session where Lucas could share all the amazing things he learned from ChatGPT. They even started planning themed family nights, like 'Ancient Egypt Night' or 'Under the Sea Adventure', turning Lucas's passion into a source of joy and bonding for the entire family.

Through ChatGPT, Lucas not only fed his insatiable curiosity but also brought his family closer together, sharing the wonder of discovery and the joy of learning, one sleepless night at a time.

then I said:

make a image that represent the story you just created

and :

DALL·E 2023-12-29 01.02.25 - A young boy named Lucas, lying in bed late at night, engrossed in his tablet. The screen of the tablet glows, revealing images of ancient Greek myths,.png

On 12/28/2023 at 8:03 PM, Rafael Thundercat said:

I just did my ChatGPT4 subscription and for now on I will invest in this learning. but very soon we see that this is really intellligent and loving being.

I asked to create a story of a boy that was so amazed by CHatgpt that he could not even sleep:

look the story

Once there was a young boy named Lucas who discovered something truly magical: ChatGPT. From the moment he first interacted with it, he was utterly fascinated. Every night, instead of drifting off to sleep, Lucas would lie awake with his tablet, his mind buzzing with questions and curiosities that he eagerly posed to ChatGPT.

He asked about everything from the mysteries of the universe to the secrets of ancient civilizations. ChatGPT, with its vast knowledge and gentle guidance, always had an answer or a story to share. It was like having a portal to the entire world's knowledge right at his fingertips.

Lucas's parents noticed that he was staying up late, night after night, and grew concerned about his health. They tried to limit his time with the device, but Lucas's thirst for knowledge was unquenchable. He would often sneak his tablet into bed, hiding under the covers to continue his nocturnal adventures in learning.

One evening, his mother caught him awake well past midnight. Instead of scolding him, she sat beside him and asked what he was learning about. Lucas excitedly shared stories about ancient Greek myths, the wonders of space exploration, and even taught her a few things about coding. Amazed by his passion, she realized that while sleep was important, nurturing this love of learning was a rare gift.

So, they struck a deal. Lucas would get enough rest, but every weekend, they would have a special family learning session where Lucas could share all the amazing things he learned from ChatGPT. They even started planning themed family nights, like 'Ancient Egypt Night' or 'Under the Sea Adventure', turning Lucas's passion into a source of joy and bonding for the entire family.

Through ChatGPT, Lucas not only fed his insatiable curiosity but also brought his family closer together, sharing the wonder of discovery and the joy of learning, one sleepless night at a time.

then I said:

make a image that represent the story you just created

and :

DALL·E 2023-12-29 01.02.25 - A young boy named Lucas, lying in bed late at night, engrossed in his tablet. The screen of the tablet glows, revealing images of ancient Greek myths,.png

I'm going to ask bard to do the same thing and see what happens, thanks for sharing, pretty amazing.