StarStruck

Feeling sorryness for people who failed in life

8 posts in this topic

Today I saw a friend from elementary school and he was a total mess and obviously not ok with himself and with life. He didn't have to put it in words I could just read it off his vibe and appearance. He was not a happy man. I felt so guilty because there is nothing I can do to help him. I don't have his phone number and if I had it I know how much work it goes into changing. I'm not going to give free coaching to a random person I know from far back. His life trajectory will be so sad but there are so many with problems. I shouldn't feel responsibility for the psycho-spiritual development of others. Definitely need to look into this. If I can fix myself and build myself in the image of Andrew Tate it will mean I have done enough. The only thing one can do is inspire others like Andrew Tate does. Incite men to take their ass off the coach and start grinding. I still feel guilty though. I have this women too who obviously whored around and now are seeking to settle down. I just don't do that kind of projects but I still feel guilty about it. I have done a lot of work to judge less (I still have to work on this because it is hard to let go of judgements) but the less I'm judging, the more sorryss I feel. I wish I was like Leo Gura who just doesn't care about them unless they work on themselves. God gave you the divinity of consciousness and you chose to shit on it, abuse it, misuse it, indulge in the pleasures of the flesh and point a finger to god. Well, I guess God (Leo, you) has a point.

50 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

The only thing one can do is inspire others like Andrew Tate does. Incite men to take their ass off the coach and start grinding.

Is Tate really a role model you have? 

Focus on your own life. Who knows what they will do. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Who are you to judge others?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

"God gave you the divinity of consciousness and you chose to shit on it, abuse it, misuse it, indulge in the pleasures of the flesh and point a finger to god."

"Also I think I am smarter than metaphysical Christians, I don't care one bit for their morality or worldview, I am a free thinker."

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

Who are you to judge others?

He's not even vaguely qualified, nor are we.

14 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Is Tate really a role model you have? 

Focus on your own life. Who knows what they will do. 

I use him to integrate certain parts that I'm missing. He helped me a lot in health, wealth and relationships.

12 hours ago, numbersinarow said:

"God gave you the divinity of consciousness and you chose to shit on it, abuse it, misuse it, indulge in the pleasures of the flesh and point a finger to god."

"Also I think I am smarter than metaphysical Christians, I don't care one bit for their morality or worldview, I am a free thinker."

Stop cherry picking

23 hours ago, StarStruck said:

If I can fix myself and build myself in the image of Andrew Tate it will mean I have done enough.

Amen

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑