Rafael Thundercat

Images,Pictures that points to Deep Concepts

6 posts in this topic

The ideia is this one is to shortcut the tendency we all have here to enter in giant wordling to express deep topics.

So have fun, post one image and a very short describing quote. Unless the image speak by itself alone

Below is: 

The Nut you are trying to crack is yourself. This is totally Nuts

_b4cd4ce5-1f1c-49f5-ae0b-951dd85114d9.jpeg.jpg

" You can populate you dream with whaever deieties or entities you want, It just make you dream a little more juicy, more exciting" - Leo Gura- [excerpt from Solopsim Video] 

_bd67b22b-7cb8-490c-b761-01d61052c76e.jpeg.jpg

8 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

" You can populate you dream with whaever deieties or entities you want, It just make you dream a little more juicy, more exciting" - Leo Gura- [excerpt from Solopsim Video] 

_bd67b22b-7cb8-490c-b761-01d61052c76e.jpeg.jpg

:Oooo love thisss

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found merely a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse of that one the world is no longer worthy." - Jesus

"The way that we teach Love is not through words and not through behaviors. The way we teach it is through the quietness in our mind." -Ken Wapnick

IMG_7377.jpeg

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

2 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

The ideia is this one is to shortcut the tendency we all have here to enter in giant wordling to express deep topics.

So have fun, post one image and a very short describing quote. Unless the image speak by itself alone

Below is: 

The Nut you are trying to crack is yourself. This is totally Nuts

_b4cd4ce5-1f1c-49f5-ae0b-951dd85114d9.jpeg.jpg

Lmao. The tragedy of humanity.

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I".