Jordan A

Is a Live Boot Camp Worth It?

6 posts in this topic

Do you think it’s worth it to pay $4,000 to go to a 3 day live bootcamp in Miami with Owen Cook?

Owen mentioned that he is going to stop offering his boot camps publicly, and will move on to teach general self improvement, which I know is a common marketing technique that can create the feeling of scarcity. At the same time, he’s been mentioning for months that he is transitioning out of the dating scene.
Honestly, I doubt I would even do a bootcamp with anyone else, but I feel like Owen is among the best in the world at teaching the specific field of attraction. I just don’t want to be a sucker… 

I would appreciate any input. Happy new year. 

Edited by Jordan A
I felt like I was almost gossiping in my initial post and I don’t want to gossip online.

What do you mean? I’m not sure how many students are signing up… they said there are a handful of instructors, but anyone can spend as much time learning from Owen, or any other instructor as they like,

6 hours ago, Jordan A said:

Edited by Jordan A

I went to a free tour in miami and i met quite a few people who went on the bootcamps. They all had positive reviews and one guy said he went on like 5 bootcamps with owen and said they were all worth it. I think the main thing they do is just force you to do like 100+ approaches over the weekend and then analyze everything your doing wrong + give you personalized feedback. You could probably get a similar result if you brute forced yourself to do 100+ approaches with someone recording you and then comparing to real infield videos. 

Edited by Phil King

Depends on how much money you make.

RSD bootcamps can be bad because they get so overcrowded and you don't get much 1-on-1 supervision as it's more like an all-around RSD party than a proper bootcamp. But this can vary by location and time of year.

You'd probably be better off taking a bootcamp with a less well-known coach. That way you get lots of 1-on-1 supervision and his full attention. Owen is too popular do that. You have to understand that because RSD instructors are so popular they can be very lazy with their bootcamps. And they also over-charge.

I would never do a bootcamp in the middle of RSD world summits. It's total chaos and you won't get any serious instruction. It's important to select the right time and location of your bootcamp if it's to be productive.

But if you're a total Owen fanboy and you must have Owen, then that's what you're really paying for. It's fan-service.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.