Javfly33

How to make your meetup group succesful

6 posts in this topic

I created a meetup group but nobody showed Up to the first meetup yet there are 24 active members on It. How can i motivate people to assist to the events? Any tricks? 

A lot of people in meetup just sign up to groups because is easy/free but then the engagement/assistance ratio is shit. People get lazy.

Maybe i should send weekly mass mail 

How was this meetup formed? Facebook? Meetup? Discord?

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Start it by being an extension of or an offshoot of an existing successful group(s) that you're a part of, make friends in the existing group and invite anyone interested in your new group, you need a bit of a foundation to get it off the ground.

Edited by Devin

11 hours ago, Phil King said:

Free food + drinks and lots of women will usually motivate me to go somewhere. Also a cool meetup spot helps

I don´t have budget to hire hookers but I can definetely do the free food and drinks! Nice and simple idea, I think It will help 😄

10 hours ago, Devin said:

Start it by being an extension of or an offshoot of an existing successful group(s) that you're a part of, make friends in the existing group and invite anyone interested in your new group, you need a bit of a foundation to get it off the ground.

Ok, I´ll see If I can spam my group out there 😅

15 hours ago, Yimpa said:

How was this meetup formed? Facebook? Meetup? Discord?

meetup

Start small, think long term enjoy what happens. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"