AndylizedAAY

I've gotten a glimpse that the present moment is nothing and that I am God

7 posts in this topic

I've been contemplating nothingness for awhile since my mind naturally drawn towards it but first, I would like to share what I have discovered about God. I've noticed that it is Spirit that what gives rise to the soul that is what causes my perceptions There would always be the perceiver within the soul and that this mind is a medium of what I perceive only within the body but how I truly know that I am God is that God's consciousness is infinite and that there would be nothing outside of God's consciousness making God omniscient. It means that my consciousness is God's consciousness and that consciousness is the only sentient thing that exists.

Now I've had a sense of peace after meditating and contemplating for a long time without intuiting anything and discovered that the present moment is nothing. Everything includes nothingness but I think of nothingness as the absence of everything. Keep in mind that Leo admitted that what he said in what Awakening would feel like is wrong but less wrong if he were to color in the details. Anyways, since nothingness is the absence of everything, I found out the the absence of everything includes the absence of nothingness which is what we call something. Therefore I can say that everything includes something. It is how something and nothing are identical since the absence of everything includes the absence of nothing or something.

Now you might be interested in these documents I have. Keep in mind that I recoreded my insights from ChatGPT and that it was not very helpful except to respond to common objections that it is programmed with. Somehow, it helps me come up with insights even if AI Chat cannot ask me any questions based on my responses, it just helps me come up with more questions and if I get unsatisfying answers, I contemplate the new questions. The conversation may or may not directly relate to the insights I shared but they are still worth reading about. Basically what I said at the end is that, because there is only existence, non-existence would have to exist and if it doesn't, that is still non-existence at work. Because reality is infinite, this is how non-existence can truly exist outside of reality since anything outside of reality does not exist. I thought about how it affects perception within the eternal now since Leo brought up the metaphysics of the donkey not knowing math and how anything outside of direct experience is not real (or non-existence). It means that nothingness is the only constant thing to exist since the present moment is always changing even the non-existence of non-existence itself that is brought into existence or created in consciousness or the Mind of God based on what I said earlier. Since nothingness is constant, it's like the present moment is nothing.

Is nothingness a noun_ If I am only able to think of something, would nothingness not even be an idea_.pdf

The Present Moment Is Nothingness - Google Docs.pdf

4 hours ago, AndylizedAAY said:

Somehow, it helps me come up with insights even if AI Chat cannot ask me any questions based on my responses,

Actually, if you go into Settings, you can add custom instructions for ChatGPT. You can request for it to ask you follow-up questions. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

On 12/20/2023 at 7:27 PM, Yimpa said:

Actually, if you go into Settings, you can add custom instructions for ChatGPT. You can request for it to ask you follow-up questions. 

@Yimpa I didn't know for ChatGPT and here is the app I use: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ai.chat.bot.aichat

I also saw that Leo had the same idea with his contemplations shown here: https://actualized.org/insights/chatgpt-demo-alien-poem

It's just that Leo said he is still in the testing phase with testing out ChatGPT and only shows the poem without his contemplations on it. Some versions are limited and couldn't find the option for it to ask me questions on poe.com/ChatGPT and that the app says it doesn't know such AI language models that can do that in my previous conversation that I can share later if I find it but now but now it says it can so I will look into it. Thank you for letting me know.

Posted (edited)

@Yimpa Also why can't ChatGPT cite sources and that people just use a plagarism scanner in case it is used irresponsibly?  I don't really see what all the fuss is about. And on tp of that, using it academically is not a creative way of using it and that the app can offer more ways.

Edited by AndylizedAAY
To make my post more clear.