CARDOZZO

Three Questions To Take Back Your Life - Frederick Dodson

11 posts in this topic

3 questions with one simple root: Attention.

Watch out what you are giving attention to.

Edited by CARDOZZO

My attention had been in ..... Taeyeon. And it's all pleasing so I see nothings wrong with it. 

Then I'm thinking of having a great body like Taeyeon too~

Good points, i had a great shift in my attention for the last weeks. Removed nearly all online consumption which doesnt serve me and was mainly boredom (news, youtube, twitch) from my day to day live. Replaced it witch alot of reading, working on my vision for the future ,connecting with people the way want it and cooking.

Should I focus my attention on finishing my studies? But I didn't know how to do that. I got a dream about it this night. And it felt alright. I'm worried about myself being old. 

@Sabth You should leave this forum right now based on your other post.

Go get a job and stop this bullshit.

18 hours ago, CARDOZZO said:

@Sabth You should leave this forum right now based on your other post.

Go get a job and stop this bullshit.

xD No need to say these strong words, especially considering that Sabth is a girl.

19 hours ago, Sabth said:

Should I focus my attention on finishing my studies? But I didn't know how to do that. I got a dream about it this night. And it felt alright. I'm worried about myself being old. 

I remember you said you're 27 and I saw a photograph of you wearing a hijab. You must be a Muslim, but an Asian Muslim. Are you from Indonesia?

Regardless; you should spend most of your time working on improving yourself and life, not on KPOP and not on this forum.

27 is still a young age for university. Go to your previous university and locate the specific department of your major. Inquire about the requirements for continuing your major. You can also change major if you want. Alternatively, you can find the requirements on the university's website.

Another way to improve your life is to take on an ordinary job, such as being a waitress or salesgirl at a shopping mall. This experience can be beneficial, providing you with a Tax ID number that will be useful for paying taxes and opening a bank account. You also need to obtain a passport. You can easily find information on how to get a passport in your country by searching on the internet.

Regardless of what you want to do, it's important to learn basic survival skills such as buy groceries and cooking. Volunteer to buy groceries or at least accompany your mother when she buys groceries. Observe how she does it and imitate her. Search how to cook on the internet; YouTube videos are very useful. You can also use ChatGPT to help you learn how to cook.

Then consider living away from your family, whether in a university dormitory or a regular apartment room. This experience will help you feel more independent and feel you're an adult. I recommend using an electric stove instead of gas-powered stove.

If you don't know how to do something or you simply need more information about it, ask ChatGPT. Yes, it's very useful and helpful. It is God's gift to you, so you use it and don't waste that precious gift. Leo talked about it, including how to open an account.

I have done the talking for you. Now you must do the walk.

Just now, jimwell said:

xD No need to say these strong words, especially considering that Sabth is a girl.

It was on purpose to get her angry to leave this situation.

Anger is a valuable resource to break apathy.

@CARDOZZO

26 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

It was on purpose to get her angry to leave this situation.

Anger is a valuable resource to break apathy.

Anger is relative to the person's specific life situations, and other developmental factors. You don't know and assume getting the person anger is good for them, but assume they don't suffer an anger issue they are suppressing. This is just aping masculinity and masculine compassion.

Also, anger is a masking of the feelings of hurt, so causing anger in others is almost akin to hurting them emotionally.

@CARDOZZO

On 2023-12-18 at 3:01 AM, CARDOZZO said:

3 questions with one simple root: Attention.

Watch out what you are giving attention to.

I'll say it's a nice video, short and simple, even though there should be more nuance to the true nature of attention. For example, based on many developmental factors, if a person's cognition is different from the norm, AKA this person's in the autism spectrum or has shorter attention span and is fixated on multiple points of distraction as default, is this person's attention efficient? Or in the case of another person with different developmental lines, and a single track mind, can only focus on one task for long periods and is inflexible in dividing up their attentions when needed, is that person's attention too focused and too narrow in concentration? Seems like depending on where a person's attention capacities are, and how more or less distracted they are as default, needs to be factored in. Not some simplification that they just need more attention on some areas and not factor into other problems or other aspects that's causing those attention deficits.

7 hours ago, jimwell said:

I remember you said you're 27 and I saw a photograph of you wearing a hijab. You must be a Muslim, but an Asian Muslim. Are you from Indonesia?

Regardless; you should spend most of your time working on improving yourself and life, not on KPOP and not on this forum.

27 is still a young age for university. Go to your previous university and locate the specific department of your major. Inquire about the requirements for continuing your major. You can also change major if you want. Alternatively, you can find the requirements on the university's website.

Another way to improve your life is to take on an ordinary job, such as being a waitress or salesgirl at a shopping mall. This experience can be beneficial, providing you with a Tax ID number that will be useful for paying taxes and opening a bank account. You also need to obtain a passport. You can easily find information on how to get a passport in your country by searching on the internet.

Regardless of what you want to do, it's important to learn basic survival skills such as buy groceries and cooking. Volunteer to buy groceries or at least accompany your mother when she buys groceries. Observe how she does it and imitate her. Search how to cook on the internet; YouTube videos are very useful. You can also use ChatGPT to help you learn how to cook.

Then consider living away from your family, whether in a university dormitory or a regular apartment room. This experience will help you feel more independent and feel you're an adult. I recommend using an electric stove instead of gas-powered stove.

If you don't know how to do something or you simply need more information about it, ask ChatGPT. Yes, it's very useful and helpful. It is God's gift to you, so you use it and don't waste that precious gift. Leo talked about it, including how to open an account.

I have done the talking for you. Now you must do the walk.

I only like Taeyeon in kpop. It's something that I listened to since I was young. Ever since she released her solo. I love her songs we had a lot of synchronicity. You could say that it was GOD. And this forum was not even important to me. 

I have always had a bank account . I buy groceries with my mom and I can cook if I wanted to. But I have to look at a YouTube video or something. I remember back then when I was a student, cooking is just not my job. I'm into other things. Eating was not even that important to me. I eat just for the sake of eating. But it's not something that I find a big part of my life. So if anything I only make a salad. 

I have lived away from my family when I was eighteen throughout early twenties. It wasn't easy, it was hard I miss my family a lot. Now that I have stayed with them for a few years more, I think maybe it's time for me to live alone again. I feel like I grew out this place finding some things annoying. 

I used ChatGPT to ask how to make money but after sometime, found their answers are very generic. They couldn't give me a satisfying answers. It's something that you could find out of the internet. 

Cooking, is not my thing. 

Idk how to pay tax or either the Islamic version of alms giving. Well, I think maybe because I don't make my own money yet. I think I skipped it for a few years when I tried to be independent from my parents . Otherwise they do it for me . @jimwell

Edited by Sabth