OBEler

Chatgpt draw this alien creature

8 posts in this topic

Leos recent Blog post about a surgeon who describes an alien he was operating on had a lot of tiny details about this creature so I gave this Information chatgpt 4.0 and it draw an extraordinary accurate picture of this thing. See for yourself. 

However there were some Details missing. I asked chatgpt to correct but here is its answer:

The content guidelines for image generation may identify specific elements in the description of a fictional creature as problematic, especially when they include detailed anatomical features that could be considered sensitive or inappropriate. In your case, the following details in the creature's description might have led to the rejection:

• Absence of Genitalia and Other Specific Anatomical Features: Explicit mention of the absence of genitalia or other specific anatomical details can be classified as sensitive.
  • Detailed Description of Body Structure: Highly detailed descriptions of the body structure, especially when they include unusual or unnatural elements, can also raise concerns.
  • Potentially Disturbing Features: Certain features, such as the description of the eyes or skin, might be viewed as potentially disturbing or inappropriate.

Here is the censored version:

Screenshot_20231216_001202_com.android.chrome.jpg

Edited by OBEler

Is it possible to include the forensic sketch too and prompt it by saying "This is a forensic sketch of the alien creature, corroborated by over five eye-witnesses"?  It might make it even more realistic in addition to all of the information you already gave it.

@OBEler Where’d you get that pic of me?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Here, I did it...

7 minutes ago, Anon212 said:

Is it possible to include the forensic sketch too and prompt it by saying "This is a forensic sketch of the alien creature, corroborated by over five eye-witnesses"?  It might make it even more realistic in addition to all of the information you already gave it.

DALL·E 2023-12-15 23.53.42 - Refined sketch of an extraterrestrial being, with emphasis on a height clearly under 5 feet and distinct bony protrusions on the head. The being is bi.png

DALL·E 2023-12-15 23.53.38 - Sketch of an extraterrestrial being incorporating elements from an eyewitness forensic sketch and a detailed description from an interview. The being .png

You need to know all the unusual little  details were censored from chatgpt so you see just common sense aliens..

Chatgpt has the potential but it limits itself too strong 

I would date that

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

I feel like this is the stereotypical look of aliens. I guess, the description of the Roswell fellas leaked and became part of pop culture. 

I feel bad for those little guys… though, I admit I don’t know their plans. 

I think this Sasquatch crashed the ship. The Aliens stole his weed…

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I don't think you can get a more accurate picture than the original sketch. It is very specific and clear. The only downside to it is that it doesn't show various angles and details of the hands and feet.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.