Keryo Koffa

My Only Remaining Question and Desire is to Remember this Life after Death

13 posts in this topic

This life is beautiful. Ugliness is perspectival, born of attachment and desire.

But experiencing the world as an ego is a unique and wonderous experience.

Most of my desires can be fulfilled in my heart through imagination, the same place they originate.

Living is a bonus, collecting experiences and becoming more wise and knowing.

Consciousness is fundamental, as far as I am currently aware, it seems to be origin and untied.

It can forget and remember, imagine and identify, create qualia, desire and ego.

It is god experiencing and imagining the world through the perspective and senses of me.

But psychedelics haven't raised my consciousness enough to truly confirm that experientially yet.

I want to live out this life the best I can and resolve all my attachments, be open, free and receptive.

Live through passion and consciousness, understanding, being and experiencing.

But since my awareness isn't high enough, the question remains:

I don't care about this specific identity, for all I care I could take on everyone's identity. But I desire to keep my memory. Not any thing. But just the knowledge of my existence, my experiences, my fascination, my journey and my feelings, they may fade in time, but I want to let go of them through awareness, not for them to dissipate. Am I going to remember this life after death? Has anyone had NDEs or intense psychedelic experiences that tie to ego death and extreme states of consciousness where one could realize some glimpses of after-death? 

Life and Death, One with Other is Divine Love.

I tried to catch some fog earlier. I mist.

22 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

This life is beautiful. Ugliness is perspectival, born of attachment and desire.

But experiencing the world as an ego is a unique and wonderous experience.

Most of my desires can be fulfilled in my heart through imagination, the same place they originate.

Living is a bonus, collecting experiences and becoming more wise and knowing.

Consciousness is fundamental, as far as I am currently aware, it seems to be origin and untied.

It can forget and remember, imagine and identify, create qualia, desire and ego.

It is god experiencing and imagining the world through the perspective and senses of me.

But psychedelics haven't raised my consciousness enough to truly confirm that experientially yet.

I want to live out this life the best I can and resolve all my attachments, be open, free and receptive.

Live through passion and consciousness, understanding, being and experiencing.

But since my awareness isn't high enough, the question remains:

I don't care about this specific identity, for all I care I could take on everyone's identity. But I desire to keep my memory. Not any thing. But just the knowledge of my existence, my experiences, my fascination, my journey and my feelings, they may fade in time, but I want to let go of them through awareness, not for them to dissipate. 

This is the very definition of attachment.  It's what we all want to hold onto.  It's what keeps us here, in this form.  

But now- realize how liberating forgetting is.  Realize that there is only the present moment.   Nothing existed in the past.  That is a very elaborate illusion.   So your sense of self and all of your memories are an illusion.

What you are - you will and cannot ever lose.  You're unbounded, pure Consciousness.  And that - that is what shall remain eternally 

Ta da!

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

29 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Am I going to remember this life after death?

You may or may not, but remembering your memories for thousands of years is very well possible.

@Inliytened1 I am constantly reducing my ego, it is getting more and more existential.

I used to be addicted to habits, objects, materialism. I gradually let go of the need.

My experience became more independent, decentralized, objects became interchangeable.

I'm just experiencing that with people too, the shared experience does not necessitate having a close relationship anymore.

Yet close relationships can be explored deeper. My dreams can be dreamed.

I don't need to externalize them anymore. I'm an artist and love the process, but I won't be sad if I don't manage to put it onto paper.

I'm doing my best, health comes first, basic needs carry more meaning now. Sleep is essential. Authentic life is essential.

I still have preferences, they spawn of my perspective, I can be more in the moment and receptive.

But I still hold onto my memory, my remembrance, that which allows appreciate]on of my perspective and journey.

Consciousness itself, is what I'm still attached to. Knowing, being and experiencing. With ever less preference but none the less.

It will take some time to go beyond that. I'm expanding my ego to the borders of self, but I'm still stuck at conscious awareness.

@An young being That's all I currently desire. To keep existing, experiencing and remembering, knowing myself.

I can forget details but I want to know the grand picture . I may change identity but if it's gradual I won't mind it.

I'm still attached to conscious existence, to knowing and remembering.

Eventually and naturally, my identity won't matter to me anymore, as I'll live through it.

Other experience may take its place, I might not care about forgetting then.

But I want to consciously forget by transcending and satisfying desires.

Accumulating general life lessons, instinct and intuition.

At some point, I won't care to keep it.

But I don't want to just lose it to chance without control.

Many NDE reports describe seeing various religious figures, their loved ones, vast beautiful gardens and landscapes in the after life.

I'd love for that to be the case.

19 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

@Inliytened1

Consciousness itself, is what I'm still attached to. Knowing, being and experiencing. With ever less preference but none the less.

Indeed.  And that is OK.  Remember, it's perfectly fine to be attached.  The pain is letting go of the attachments.  You don't want to be a self without feelings - without emotions.   You were designed specifically so that you could experience the love of attachments but also the pain in losing them.  But take heart.   The one thing you cannot ever lose is your consciousness.   For there is nothing outside of you being conscious.  You can be afraid of losing that - but that fear is unfounded- and created by the illusion of mortality.  

I can see that you are quite advanced along the spiritual path and your understanding of reality is becoming clearer.   A little self inquiry would probably awaken you at this point.  But again- be careful what you wish for.  It is indeed a double edged sword.  You will die.  But then you will return.  Just like Gandalf emerged from his battle with the Balrog. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

From what I understand, but Idk this, is that Consciousness, the GodHead, is collecting information through each perspective and encoding it. Storing it in a memory based data and when you "die', it flashes back and you see all your pass memories and life experiences flash in front of you. Then you decide to come back, or not, to learn the lessons you didn't learn from your previous life. I think this is what Delores Cannon taught and other NDExperiencers said, but don't quote me on this because I'm not sure if this is so.

One Love....

@Princess Arabia even more profound is how Consciousness is Consciousness all from scratch

@Princess Arabia Precisely… a coin with the head of George Washington rubbing against a scratchcard is Consciousness. There are varying degrees, qualities and kinds Consciousness can express itself as needing money from a scratchcard.

And that’s only one example.

The mistake is believing that there is a doer and a doing occurring from a separate entity. 

And who needs money when you need to meet your hot date at quarter past 9 ;)

Edited by Yimpa

Just now, Yimpa said:

And who needs money when all you need is to meet your hot date at quarter past 9 ;)

You might have to pay for her if she's old fashioned.  And if you are.  You still have to pay for your own meal regardless.  Or drinks.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.