Javfly33

Another way to define Enlightment

24 posts in this topic

With Individuality, which is what it means to be Human as a part of its makeup, then You have to have perception and experience as a part of it. In some states of Samadhi they say there are no "Qualities" to it, no experience, I would say in that state one is not in the experience of individuality and is in the state of Oneness, stay there too long and you will lose your individuality totally and not be here physically anymore. So there is Enlightenement like that, Moksha or total liberation, most normal human being when at the time of enlightenment will lose their embodiment therefore losing their individuality, only the ones (what one may call a "Master/Guru" stay behind when in Enlightened state of experience, because either they have mastery over the system or they consciously create Karma that allows them to stay on in physical form. So Perception and Experience are necessary for Enlightenment to be Experiential within someone while Embodied IMHO:)

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

On 12/14/2023 at 11:48 AM, Javfly33 said:

This is just an insight...maybe IS a dumb one...

But what if could we define enlightment as puré Experience or Perception without:

• Thoughts
  • Ideas
  • Emotions
  • Physical sensations
  • Projections
  • Concepts
  • Feelings

Basically removing all that Filters your Perception...you g

Of course...you canwa wage cnot drive, operate machinery or do work with this. So this kind of enlighment would be a kind of "Holidays" or "vacation".

Everyone enjoys some holidays days some once in a while 😃🤣you can not deny that.

Enlighment or not...im sure tickets would be sold in a day if this cok4uld be marketed to the human machine.

It's kind of like recognizing all there ever was is vacation or holiday but the illusion of self thought it had to be discovered, learned or earned.

The self illusion IS the filter. It creates the dream story(matrix) within apparent reality. 

Every body that you see running around, is lost in there own filtered dream story. 

The stories are often similar like religion.

Seeing all this clearly is the grace, is the enlightenment, is the freedom, is what's longed for.

❤️ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

2 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Every body that you see running around, is lost in there own filtered dream story. 

That is also a story conveniently accepted as true by the ego. 

Every body is God. No exceptions.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

2 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

It's kind of like recognizing all there ever was is vacation or holiday but the illusion of self thought it had to be discovered, learned or earned.

The self illusion IS the filter. It creates the dream story(matrix) within apparent reality. 

The stories are often similar like religion.

Seeing all this clearly is the grace, is the enlightenment, is the freedom, is what's longed for.

❤️ 

🙏