Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Parallax Mind

Let's play a game.....

7 posts in this topic

Hope everyone is having an awesome day. Let's try something fun to get you out of your shell.

For those who are too introverted to meet and talk to the opposite sex I have a goal for you this week. Start a conversation with anyone you find attractive in the next 7 days. The point is not to ask them out or anything just yet.

Conversation starters can be:

-directions to a place or the time 

-ask them where they purchased the article of clothing you like on them

-ask them if you can draw a picture of them (and then draw a stick figure)

-ask them if they are enjoying the great weather (regardless of how nice the weather is) 

Bonus points for making them smile with a joke or something stupid. Report back here if you want. Most approaches by the end of the week wins. 

Good luck!

Edited by Parallax Mind

To make things fair for those of us living in a sub optimal sized city, 1 approach counts for 10 approaches in a larger city. Maybe we can come up with a chart that tells the exact value of each approach relative to the population of your city?

Edited by Emotionalmosquito

4 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

To make things fair for those of us living in a sub optimal sized city, 1 approach counts for 10 approaches in a larger city. Maybe we can come up with a chart that tells the exact value of each approach relative to the population of your city?

Sounds too logical. Not the best strategy for seduction. 😂 But sure if you want, we can do per capita bases. 

To make things more interesting, when she tells you she has a boyfriend/husband, reply with “Don’t make me do this the hard way.” xD 

On a more serious note, I’ll be competing in this game as my New Years resolution. That way I get live in peace a little while longer before the torture begins. 

We should give approach reports in this thread and keep track of our scores. Of course if there’s too much to say about a particular approach, it’s own thread may be necessary. 

Good challenge brother. 

My favorite warm up is saying hi to people. Try different tones of voice, and opening the heart to those you meet. 

The next step is talking to someone you find interesting or attractive