Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Davino

Kailasa Breaks its Silence for the First Time Ever in Response to the ParaguayScandal

17 posts in this topic

I honestly don't understand why this poor people have been so brutally attacked for decades. I have myself suffered this in the forum here, while in my old account. 

Yes, it's not what you are used to, yes it's exotic and it may seem a cult from outside. But man, we are truth seekers for God's sake, can't nobody scratch the surface? I have been so benefited in my life by Nithyananda that you couldn't imagine really. I have studied all religions and countless teachers over the years, his darshan, initiations and presence are unmatched in my experience. It's just that for a western mind and psyche it gets so challenging and there is a lot of resistance before connecting. These poor people are just working towards enlightenment and doing humanitary work for years, living just by donations. It really blows my mind how multilevel prosecution has been done for decades, just to see that is all bark and no bite. 

They have been just swallowing for over 20 years in non-violence, but I'm finally glad that they are speaking up and defending themselves.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is wild. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ...                         Discipline this life & Realize Absolute Infinity

UPDATE:

Three large corporate media houses – The Washington Post (US), Outlook Magazine (India), and Dinamalar (Tamil Nadu, India) – removed their articles that carried disinformation against the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism (SPH) Nithyananda Paramashivam and KAILASA. It is probable that in the following weeks other newspapers start removing their articles in a domino effect. 

I feel it is my duty to give you another perspective of what is going on and you make up your mind

Nithyananda is like the Pope but for hindu's and Kailasa like the Vatican. His vision is to make an Enlightenment-centric Country, a whole Ecosystem and lifestyle, where everything helps you to realize ParamaShivoham. Parama (Ultimate/Infinity) Shivo (God/Consciousness) Ham (that's me). His core teaching is this Mahavakyas:

ॐ (Om) Nithyananda (Nithya= already, ananda=love/bliss) ParamaShivoham. Which is roughly translated as: I am already blisfully God. Om Nithyananda ParmaShivoham. He says that the only reason he is alive is to tell this one truth, you are Paramashiva, you are God. 

The technology he has used and teaches are the different Hindu sampradayas or paths, which he is a Master in all and was thoroughly trained since he was 3 years old. A as well as his family before he was even born, based on some astrological predictions and as per the science of incarnation, master's from the incarnation sampradaya tested the young kid to know if he was an avatar. It was confirmed so, from that point he learned from many Gurus that also recognized him as such. You could razionalize it as a way to recognize superconscious human mutants. Taken care and raised by Gurus from Tiruvannamalai, his birthplace, like Sri Ramana Maharishi, Yogi RamsuratKumar, Tatwale Baba... to name a few. Mastering many sampradayas and attaining the highest realization in all: Kashmir Shaivism, Shaktism, Jnana Yoga, Advaita Vedanta, Bhakti Yoga, Deity Worship, Mantra&Sound, Karma Yoga, Hatha Kundalini and Kriya Yoga (In 1999, amidst the Himalayan landscape of Gaurikunth, Babaji bestowed upon him the name Paramahamsa Nithyananda), Tantra, Ayurvedic Medicine, Siddha Tradition... 

Nithyananda_Biography.jpg

It is precisely these broad mastery of such diverse paths which is both his greatest strength and turn off, now we can appreciate why he is so misunderstood. Let's now reflect upon his life:

• Reviver of Kailaasa the Ancient Enlightened Hindu Civilizational Nation
  • Declared as successor Of Arunachala Sarvajnapeetam by Guru Parampara
  • Coronated as Guru Mahasannidhanam (Pontiff) of Thondaimandala Aadheenam, the oldest monastic university, at the tender age of 10 (in 1998)
  • Founded: The mission Nithyananda Sangha at age 21 (in 1999) – to Revive the Enlightened Civilization
  • Founded Adi Kailasa at age 25 (in 2002)
  • Coronated as 293rd Guru Mahasannidhanam of Madurai,SHYAMALAPEETHASARVAJNA PEETHAM the oldest Hindu papal state and the monastic kingdom at age 34 (in 2012)
  • Officially coronated as Mahamandaleshwar (Supreme Spiritual Head) of Maha Nirvani Akhada largest apex monastic order, the youngest Mahamandaleshwar at age 35 (in 2013)
  • Declared as Acharya Mahamandaleshwar of Atal Akhada (the oldest monastic order in Hinduism) at age 35 (in 2013), by Acharaya Mahamandleshwar Sukhdevanandji, the then incumbent spiritual head.
  • Coronated as Guru Mahasannidhanam of Swargapuram at age 37, Chola Dynasty’s Guru’s unbroken lineage from the 13th century (in 2015)
  • Elected as a Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism by a congregation of 1000 Hindu leaders (Pontiffs), at age 38 (2016)
  • Revered as Teacher of Hinduism, most prolific, most viewed, read & watched
  • Over 10,000 hours of discourses, over 1 billion views on social media
  • Respected as Commentator of all Sacred Scriptures such as Upanishads, Bhagavad Gita, Shiva Sutras, Yoga Sutras, Ashtavakra Gita, Jain Sutras, etc.
  • Reviver of Ten ancient Hindu Sampradayas in the border of extinction including the Rudrakanyas/ Rudras, Rishis / Rishikas, Bhairavas / Bhairavis, Sanyaasis. Founder & Reviver of Over 100 Sarvajnapeethas
  • First ever leader in the history of India to be the succesdor of both south and north temples.
  • Establisher of the Largest Hindu University in the world with satellite campuses in 110 countries
  • Establisher of 1000+ Kailaasa enlightenment ecosystems
  • Holder of Three Guinness World Records in the field of Yoga
  • Collector of The largest Hindu library with over 1 million books, 1 million palm leaf scriptures, and over 20 million digital books
  • Authored 300 books in 26 languages, with over 20 Million books and articles sold, read and downloaded

What approach do I recommend to his work? This is tricky, very tricky. Don't become part of his organization, why? Because it's for a hindu and oriental psyche. Also people are people, as this forum is this forum despite Leo. What should be your approach then? INITIATION

Don't listen to what he says, the best he says in silence and INITIATION. So if you resonated with him search for Bhava Samadhi Darshan Nithyananda. He enters in powerful meditation trances and is able to transmit divine aspects of Reality, different forms of God (Murthys). Experiment and see which form you like more. I like Mahasadashiva, Kalabhairava and Dakshinamurthy for example. Then do your sadhana, and enter consciously into darshan, connect with ParamaShiva. Once you like a form and you have some experience, take a psychedelic and watch darshan, now you will be blown away. If anyone does it, feel free to post here your experience.

Bibliography:

Letter to the Washington Post that made them remove the Paraguay article: https://kailaasa.org/briefings-statements/the-press-secretary-office-response-to-the-washington-post/

Official answer to the removal of the articles from Kailasa https://twitter.com/SriNithyananda/status/1736486006264664183

Webpage of Kailasa in tab of Nithyananda https://kailaasa.org/reviver/

Webpage of his Autobiography in tab of Tiruvannamalai: https://autobiographyoftheavatar.org/enlightenment-ecosystem-of-tiruvannamalai/

Nithyananda answering if he is God: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/EKX5qXuFpEc

Nithyananda and Babaji: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoBkEN8tfb4

Nithyananda first Enlightenment experience at age 12 with Annamalai Swamigal, enlightened disciple of Ramana: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTj4ggnV2tE
Why Nithyananda, why Initiation? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ads6P2j8gb0

INITIATIONhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNV2m_cAQ7Q

Paramashivoham Oneness Initiations - Shodasi: https://youtu.be/pDvV1SSOdhI?si=egQKy0c3Iqn50zZV

Mahasadashiva Murthy Bhava Samadhi Darshan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx3ntfZ2AcQ

Oneness Capsules Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEgA0wjbZ4RREEDCnR6bJvn2SHK7b_KZz&si=qORXxqV242oY22kB

Essence of his Teachings & Answering to Assasination Attemps and Media Articles. Uniting both topics of today. Minute is tunned in the juice of the video:

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is wild. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ...                         Discipline this life & Realize Absolute Infinity

On 18/12/2023 at 5:17 PM, Davino said:

It is probable that in the following weeks other newspapers start removing their articles in a domino effect. 

It has been so. The Ruetir (US), OrientalDaily (Malaysia), TickerTV News (US), Koldanews (Senegal) have removed their newspaper articles.

Republic World TV has also removed  3 defamatory videos from it's YouTube platform. In last two days, YouTube has taken down 17 more Deep-Fake content targeting Nithyananda, and thus now blocked a total of 100+ such false defamatory videos.

It seems that finally things are turning around. We'll see how things continue to unfold in the future.

This, if anything, can teach us how easily media can be biased and false, propagating arround the world from newspaper to newspaper. Fooling even the Washington Post, that after further investigation realised they had fallen in a Disinformation Campaign. From that point on, as the giant newspaper made a step back, all the other newspapers did so. It's just so low quality this whole media system it's honestly very sad. They create narratives and worldviews out of thin air and then people cannot distinguish that from reality. I'm pretty sure, you the one reading, is still very reluctant about all of these. The damage already done by the media is very hard to reverse. Just cultivate an awareness of these mechanics within yourself and the world.

Posted (edited)

I was waiting for somebody to post about Nithyananda. I will describe my experience with him in few words.

No guru to this day has so many techniques and sutras available on the net (Sadhguru maybe being far second), his akashik readings are out of this world (in a good way). He is probably the best guru to turn to today.

Why I do not talk about him? I don't want be labeled as weird, cult like etc. and don't want to be involved in the battles he is fighting by association but Nithyananda is one of the most valuable people in my life. Same as some other mystics, but for different reasons.

If I will recommend his teachings to someone people will think I am stupid and it will not solve their problems, but things like unclutching, nirbhaya dhyana, samsara daghana kriya, iccha shakti, third eye meditation just works. I tried it. There you have it. Not that I would join him or whatever, but he is very good at what he does.

Edited by Applegarden8

4 hours ago, Applegarden8 said:

he is very good at what he does

He is indeed. I remember him saying once: you keep outsourcing your inner work to me because I do a good job.

He has the ability to work in you as much as you are connected to him, anything can happen from kundalini awakenings, powers, changing your inner space, shifts in consciousness, brutal karmic cleansing...

Moreover, all the work does not leave the system till it's completion. Years after having an initiation it suddendly starts unfolding again and ending the process. It kind of gets stored, the question is not "if", but "when". This has been specially touching.

I'm happy that more people are sharing their personal experience

I would like to update this thread as new information has come up. Again, I'm not promoting anything just giving information, you make up your mind.

After 5 years, High Court of Gujarat Exonerates Nithyananda of False Allegations of Abduction and Kidnapping

The key orchestrators of the persecution against THE SUPREME PONTIFF OF HINDUISM and KAILASA, Lenin Karupan and lawyer Sridhar, have been brought to justice for their heinous crimes. The Court of Ramanagara has issued an inter-state non-bailable arrest warrant (NBW) against Lenin Karupan, a serial rapist, Murder, and absconding now. While lawyer Sridhar has been imprisoned since Friday ( 9 February 2024)

The Supreme Court of India has ordered the proceedings on the case to be expedited and executed without delay. The case was filed in Ramanagara District Court against Lenin and Sridhar for criminal conspiracy, extortion, and rape.

These two people Lenin Karupan and lawyer Sridhar seem to be the thinkers behind most of the disinformation campaigns targeted to Nithyananda. They are the main reason why people believe he is a cult leader. These acusations, after 5 years, have finally been disproved.

More info here:

https://www.livelaw.in/high-court/gujarat-high-court/spiritual-roads-are-always-lengthy-gujarat-high-court-dismisses-plea-after-4-years-filed-by-a-man-against-self-styled-godman-swami-nithyananda-for-confining-daughters-248359

On the other hand, it seems that Kailasa, as a country, is having more and more presence in international events:

The United Nations Environment Assembly (UNEA-6) officially feature KAILASA on their Website.

Captura de pantalla 2024-02-29 143422.png
https://www.unep.org/news-and-stories/video/unea-6-multilateral-action-can-deliver-people-and-planet 

The intervention is brief yet they are starting to participate more and more in united nations events, this is something to note. They have participated in similar events in the past and everytime they are getting more voice, there is indeed a progression.

Just as a side note. Imagine how hard Nithyananda had it. There have been dozens of reported assasination attemps, from poisoning to being burnt alive.

https://youtu.be/l7giuqrth7Q

https://youtu.be/qHgOFnsNgCQ

Yet, he has never stopped growing nor reduced the speed of his growth. I find this fact remarkable.

Edited by Davino

On 12/7/2023 at 8:38 AM, Davino said:

I honestly don't understand why this poor people have been so brutally attacked for decades. I have myself suffered this in the forum here, while in my old account. 

Yes, it's not what you are used to, yes it's exotic and it may seem a cult from outside. But man, we are truth seekers for God's sake, can't nobody scratch the surface? I have been so benefited in my life by Nithyananda that you couldn't imagine really. I have studied all religions and countless teachers over the years, his darshan, initiations and presence are unmatched in my experience. It's just that for a western mind and psyche it gets so challenging and there is a lot of resistance before connecting. These poor people are just working towards enlightenment and doing humanitary work for years, living just by donations. It really blows my mind how multilevel prosecution has been done for decades, just to see that is all bark and no bite. 

They have been just swallowing for over 20 years in non-violence, but I'm finally glad that they are speaking up and defending themselves.

All according to your preference. All of existence is a projection. So what you feel from them is your own projection being reflected back to you.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

50 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

All according to your preference. All of existence is a projection. So what you feel from them is your own projection being reflected back to you.

This seems the joker card answer

You can insert it in any post

The fact that something you say is irrefutable doesn't mean it is suitable in a given situation let alone fine tuned truthful

This thread was posted in high consciousness resources but was moved by a mod to this section so maybe you are coming from a more rigid awoke perspective

I find this topic important because right now there are only two prominent figures emphasizing the ultimate Truth, You are God, namely Leo and Nithyananda. That's why I think it's important to know how Nithyananda is doing.

Edited by Davino

Posted (edited)

It's not rigid it's what is true. You are an empty void dreaming yourself as your current human self, looking up to some guy that you are dreaming and making a big deal about him.

From a certain state of consciousness you would become aware that you are him. So all of this is not deep or esoteric, it's just a happening within consciousness that you are observing and reacting too.

There is only one being here and it's you. 

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86 I mean yes. What do you want me to say? 

I'm conscious that what you say is actually the case but my intention behind this thread is more relative than existential.

Maybe if you took your existential hat off for a moment you would see the relative importance of these events and how human spiritually is going on the planet.

But if you want me to put my existential hat on, yes I'll say all of this is just a figment of my own mind and imagination. 

41 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

It's not rigid it's what is true. You are an empty void dreaming yourself as your current human self, looking up to some guy that you are dreaming and making a big deal about him.

That feels so comforting and cozy

Posted (edited)

@Razard86 Man, from the bottom of my heart, it surprises me how you can be so awake and so blind in somefacets. That's my only critic to you. I appreciate you that's why I say it directly to tose it out.

Be the way you wanna be

Edited by Davino

Posted (edited)

18 hours ago, Davino said:

@Razard86 Man, from the bottom of my heart, it surprises me how you can be so awake and so blind in somefacets. That's my only critic to you. I appreciate you that's why I say it directly to tose it out.

Be the way you wanna be

I'm not blind I understand you are talking about the relative, my push is the relative is not that important when you discuss Spirituality. If you were talking politics or something else that deals heavily in the relative I got you. But do you really think some difference in opinion is really going to impact Spirituality? Do you know how long Spiritual schools have been arguing and fighting? As long as religion has been arguing and fighting. 

Also I have bias against this traditional Eastern Spirituality of certain people being Avatars. Sure some people are more spiritually gifted than others, but hard work can still raise many normal people to comparable levels. The biggest issue is idol worship or what I call Guru upliftment where humans start worshiping and putting Gurus on a pedestal. This is the biggest trap in Spirituality. Notice why so many Gurus are against psychedelics, because they even the playing field. With proper inner work and assistance from a psychedelic for instance, the human Guru can become irrelevant.

Combine this with Spirituality being about your true nature....how can you even have a ranking system in the first place? Sure the depth of the knowing/intuition gained from the practices varies from person to person and the understanding but again considering it's all God....what's the issue? There are no chosen ones or avatars that is human spirituality bullshit and I am sure Aliens would shake their head at this excessive desire by humans to denigrate themselves to uplift someone up.

I get it, it's love, it's a form of devotion. But it's imbalanced. You don't have to stop your devotion to yourself to devote yourself to another. To be in balance you have to do both simultaneously. 

P.S. This was an intelligent breakdown so I'm not taking anything away from your post. But the so called Avatar and those Guru's don't know anything special that needs reverence because the source of their information is the same source of your information. When it comes to the inner wisdom, you are just as capable as them. Their gift is the ability to be unaffected by personal issues as much as the average human, and their ability to change their states with relative ease along with some possible Spiritual Gifts. But again, you go far enough in this work you will discover that EVERYONE is actually born with Spiritual Gifts, some just unlock them easier and some have more than others.

And lastly the projection bit was me letting you know that any resonance you have with another has NOTHING to do with the other and EVERYTHING to do with you. Notice how depending on what state you are in, your experience changes? You can watch the same video and the experience of that video can change depending on your state. So that is what I am pointing too. Whatever resonance you have with this practitioner YOU are creating it based on your state. Now I'm not taking away its authenticity, I'm just saying we are always modifying our experiences to fit our paradigms and a big part of this work is becoming aware of this.

This is why most people don't awaken because they attribute their resonance to an other. It's your own creation. Our biggest culprit is human language is so relativistic it puts us to sleep to this fact.

Edited by Razard86

@Razard86 That's a fair point. My commentary was certainly not specific to this thread but certainly inclusive of it.

When I talk to you I sometimes get the feeling that while you are very awake, you sometimes miss parts of the puzzle that are obvious to me. It seems now that it is not that you miss them but that you don't give them as much importance as I may do, which is a fair point.

Despite this, I agree mostly with what you say but if I had to take your stance on many things I wouldn't be writting on the forum or doing many things besides just self abiding in my own Awake luminosity.

What is true though is that not everyone is at the same stage of Awakening. I've always researched the most enlightened and awakened people and contrasted everything carefully with my direct experience and Awakenings. That's why I can discuss about almost all teachers and gurus that people mention, with both theoretical understanding and practical experience of their message. This may be the reason why I am decisive when I talk about a master's state of realization and so I act accordingly. While you can certainly go wrong in guru obsession that leads nowhere you can certainly go wrong in dismissing valuable help in your path and ending up reinventing the wheel or worse even, not arriving anywhere. How many doctors would there be without universities? A few surely, but not many. Knowing which doctor is good and which doctor is bad and how good or bad he is; is defintely a valuable skill if you want to become a full time medicine practicioner. After a point, you are expected to be a doctor yourself and live from the pension of your past work indeed, yet you will still consult here and there with your peers and you are in no way done in your understanding of medicine.

Posted (edited)

On 3/2/2024 at 0:30 PM, Davino said:

@Razard86 That's a fair point. My commentary was certainly not specific to this thread but certainly inclusive of it.

When I talk to you I sometimes get the feeling that while you are very awake, you sometimes miss parts of the puzzle that are obvious to me. It seems now that it is not that you miss them but that you don't give them as much importance as I may do, which is a fair point.

Despite this, I agree mostly with what you say but if I had to take your stance on many things I wouldn't be writting on the forum or doing many things besides just self abiding in my own Awake luminosity.

What is true though is that not everyone is at the same stage of Awakening. I've always researched the most enlightened and awakened people and contrasted everything carefully with my direct experience and Awakenings. That's why I can discuss about almost all teachers and gurus that people mention, with both theoretical understanding and practical experience of their message. This may be the reason why I am decisive when I talk about a master's state of realization and so I act accordingly. While you can certainly go wrong in guru obsession that leads nowhere you can certainly go wrong in dismissing valuable help in your path and ending up reinventing the wheel or worse even, not arriving anywhere. How many doctors would there be without universities? A few surely, but not many. Knowing which doctor is good and which doctor is bad and how good or bad he is; is defintely a valuable skill if you want to become a full time medicine practicioner. After a point, you are expected to be a doctor yourself and live from the pension of your past work indeed, yet you will still consult here and there with your peers and you are in no way done in your understanding of medicine.

I agree I have nothing against the Guru devotee relationship except for those who are stuck in it forever. That is really my only issue. I hear too many stories of people who suffer from insecurity devote their entire life to a Guru. What's worse is many of these Guru try to get the person to stop debasing themselves but they can't help it.

So I only push this point in hopes that none fall for this trap because its the most pervasive trap in Spirituality and not just Spirituality but in life. Spirituality has celebrity culture and its what I call Guru culture.

Edited by Razard86

7 hours ago, Razard86 said:

I agree I have nothing against the Guru devotee relationship except for those who are stuck in it forever. That is really my only issue. I hear too many stories of people who suffer from insecurity devote their entire life to a Guru. What's worse is many of these Guru try to get the person to stop debasing themselves but they can't help it.

So I only push this point in hopes that none fall for this trap because its the most pervasive trap in Spirituality and not just Spirituality but in life. Spirituality has celebrity culture and its what I call Guru culture.

Yeah, it's definetely a delicate equilibrium

Now imagine that I wanna go somewhere, if I don't know how, I'll need a guide. For that are religions and teachers. 

If I know how to arrive myself, what is the use?

Some people need teachers, others don't, in either case, do what's benefitial to you.

Shivapuri baba

Maybe he doesn't want to be a guru, but he sure doesn't mind sitting on a literal throne

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse