Carl-Richard

Post your most listened song from Spotify Wrapped this year

7 posts in this topic

Spotify gives you an annual summary at the end of the year of what you have listened to (and how much, etc.). Post the song that you've listened to the most here. This is mine 😂: 

I played it 135 times 😝. I tried to learn some parts of it on guitar, so I don't know if that maybe affected it (maybe it only counts full playthroughs). I don't think it matters though, because the top five songs are all also from the same album (and in chronological order from after that song).

For the record, I don't only listen to Meshuggah; I listened to a total of 332 artists and 2642 songs this year 😅

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Youtube music >

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

My most listened wasn't even accurate to what my favorites are, only cause I will often repeat a certain song like 100 times when I am tuning my equalizer or audio settings. I am very serious about my audio setup.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

1 hour ago, Osaid said:

My most listened wasn't even accurate to what my favorites are, only cause I will often repeat a certain song like 100 times when I am tuning my equalizer or audio settings. I am very serious about my audio setup.

Lol

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I, too, am a YT Music-enjoyer:

1702209520577.jpg

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

I was a romantic girl this year :x

Это любовь, это не лечится 💞

Played 1,101 songs this year.

Listened to 545 artists.

Listened 18,060 minutes (12 days).

Edited by Lila9

Let Love In