Leo Gura

UFOs Are Here

872 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

So you assume. But then there's God-Realization.

What Darryl Anka is doing is completely different from God-Realization.

But Bashar doesn’t necessarily require consciousnesses outside God. His model could be that there is only one fundamental Consciousness expressing itself as many genuine perspectives within itself. So realizing that nothing exists outside God does not necessarily prove that only one perspective is real.

Edited by OBEler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Great questions!

1) I'm a fan of Bashar's practical life advice. It's simple but potent. Lots of legit wisdom there and I try to follow it myself.

2) His UFO stuff I don't care about and ignore.

3) You are assuming a bit too much about my teachings. I don't preclude collective action, development, and "awakening". That's all fine and good, if it works. My style of work just doesn't emphasize that. Which is why I tell you guys to study other spiritual teachers because my teaching is not "full-spectrum". There are gaps in my teachings because I can't cover every angle, just as Bashar doesn't cover epistemology or political philosophy. I focus on areas I am passionate about, per Bashar's advice.

4) In general, collective development is going to be very slow and back-and-forth. I don't believe in any kind of magical global awakening that will happen in a few years. That's silly to me. I don't believe that aliens will magically come and awaken mankind. If those aliens came, mankind would kill them and rape their corpses. In general, I have quite a negative view of mankind as a collective. But maybe that's just my misanthropic bias.

Thank you for the answers.

I kind of find Ufo stuff and its prophesies a bit cumbersome too: if there is a disclosure happening and in the becoming decades there will be free energy and more opportunities and better social/spiritual conditioning of psyches of humans, this is basically description of breaking business as usual (human competition, moloch in general, degradation of nature etc). But I also see, like Schmachtenberger and other system thinkers, that metacrisis would require a huge change of human psyche which on the other hand is conditioned by survival quite heavily and world is basically run by the sociopaths promoting these limited ideas. I find it difficult to imagine how aliens, who supposedly are behind the assumed disclosure, could make changes happen that would bypass power structures, by assumably making deals with (sociopathic) people in power, and also general folks just don't change if you give everything for free. Perhaps help is conditional little bit like in communes except with healthier/more conscious dynamics.

Also, future predictions with definitive open contact events (currently 2027) might make people lazy for taking action for changing their lives if they just wait for better times after contact. This is not what Bashar promotes, but accounting heavy survival aspects especially in late stage capitalism, there are limits how much/fast one is willing to make changes. Though Bashar promotes idea that idea of passion doesn't lead into negative outcome as it not then passion by definition. I guess question is how much are you willing to rely on passion/excitement/creation by imagination and its magic instead of ensuring what mind thinks is important/safe for survival. Or, maybe you just try your best at increasing consciousness (heart centerdness), making improvements on health and other aspects of life trusting that things go into positive direction, learn to trust your excitement bit by bit more and more, don't hang on in the idea that everything is harmonious and 'fixed' in your lifetime, and you accelerate shifting into more positive reality.

Edited by Delis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, OBEler said:

But Bashar doesn’t necessarily require consciousnesses outside God. His model could be that there is only one fundamental Consciousness expressing itself as many genuine perspectives within itself. So realizing that nothing exists outside God does not necessarily prove that only one perspective is real.

Look, this is one of the deepest questions there is, and it cannot be answered by listening to a dude channeling an alien.

All I can tell you is:

Awaken, Awaken, Awaken, and then Awaken 100 more times.

Keep Awakening until you realize you are hallucinating Bashar.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Look, this is one of the deepest questions there is, and it cannot be answered by listening to a dude channeling an alien.

All I can tell you is:

Awaken, Awaken, Awaken, and then Awaken 100 more times.

Keep Awakening until you realize you are hallucinating Bashar.

I think you and Bashar are playing just little bit different games: a woman described to Bashar one time experience according to lines "you are hallucinating Bashar" and if I recall correctly, Bashar answered that this was experience more from the point of view of all that is. So I think Bashar has described this experience but generally doesn't emphasize/teach it. Perhaps because it as such is less useful as an instruction to become more of yourself / development of humanity. This is kind of a bias for improvement / raising frequency I guess :P.

Edited by Delis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Delis You cannot rely on human words to understand ultimate Reality.

Bashar is human words at the end of the day.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks to you (myself :)), I have had experiences of you, Bashar, my family and everything else being created in the moment from void/imagination so I don't just rely on 'external' sources. And to some degree right now I'm conscious of talking with myself in my experience. Just exploring/sharing/reflecting what comes to mind / what interested in the moment :)

Edited by Delis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Delis All good. I get ya.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Look, this is one of the deepest questions there is, and it cannot be answered by listening to a dude channeling an alien.

All I can tell you is:

Awaken, Awaken, Awaken, and then Awaken 100 more times.

Keep Awakening until you realize you are hallucinating Bashar.

But your Infinity of Gods awakening itself seems to leave open the possibility of other sovereign perspectives. You may only ever experience them within your own Infinite Mind, but that still doesn’t tell you whether they have an existence you can never access.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, OBEler said:

But your Infinity of Gods awakening itself seems to leave open the possibility of other sovereign perspectives.

Now you are getting into very deep things. I'm not going to comment on that because you just have to experience it for yourself.

Good. Keep questioning. Don't let me settle your mind.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Leo Gura I hate that there is no ultimate knowing. That's how reality supposed to be. 

Going back to ufo topic: I want to know what these black triangles are which are appearing in silence and disappear very fast. It hurts to probably never know what these are. It's obvious that here is some new technology in place. If these are from USA, why do they appear in Japan too? Alien spacecraft makes more sense. No massive vehicle can stand still in total silence in the air and disappear in seconds. 

 

Edited by OBEler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, OBEler said:

I hate that there is no ultimate knowing.

There is a lot of ultimate knowing.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, OBEler said:

If these are from USA,

Dude, they are not the US.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now