ZenSwift

Mushroom Trip 021 - 5grams - NO HEAD (Literally!)

10 posts in this topic

Here is my Notepad From my Trip Report that I wrote while high and revised while sober. 

Things that I find interesting is Bolded and Coloured.

Mushroom Trip 021 - 5grams - NO FUCKING HEAD

"I've got no head an I ain't getting head from anyone either! GOD WHY!"

• March 26th 2023
  • Lemon-Tekked for 85 minutes
  • 5g (3g Blue Meanie, 2g Amazonian)

Taken at 8:43am

14 minutes

• Starting to feel the onset. Getting shaky from the Amazonian strain! This strain makes your body vibrate!

19 minutes

• Noticing a come up.
  • I forget what it's like to be high. What the fuck do you think about when you're high?
  • Rule: Never leave your fucking home when tripping. Only leave the home out of your survival like if the house is on fire. This state of consciousness is dangerous to your survival. Social norms fall out of your awareness completely.

37 minutes

• Noticing Visuals.
  • Blue meanies appear to be extremely good for Consciousness work BECAUSE they are very low in visuals, almost no distraction that way.

42 minutes

• Starting to get whisked away!
  • It takes real Focus to keep on going and ground yourself!

• I'm amazed at the experience of NO FUCKING HEAD!
  • Anytime you still have hurt from someone, there is some understanding that you still need to acquire there!
    • So when I get hurt from getting rejected, I simply don't understand something and I must contemplate way more to unbuckle the assumptions that are grounding the hurt!
  • With understanding there is no suffering, only pain.
  • It is clear to me now that if I truly am to find God, that I must do 5-MeO!
  • Taking responsibility for someone is taking on someone else's mind as your own.
    • It is an identification IN the other person. It is saying: "Your pain is my pain."
  • Think about all the limiting beliefs you have around your success. Now also think about all the people that have a BEYOND FUCKED survival situation. Now thing back to how much more of an advantage you have. Notice this:
    • You have a chance!
      • Don't squander it!

How to get your life together.: Just assume everything that you're doing is wrong as fuck! Then from that standpoint, work to change absolutely everything about yourself!

• Reality will try to kill you until you learn to act properly.
    • Two ways to live life. Consciously, or let life take control of you.
  • Mr Beast's life is about having fun. Having fun is a mission. We must bring out that play we had when we were kids.
  • Everyday is a great day when you can poop. Seriously. Like shit is FUCKED if you can't poop!
  •  
  • As the scientific paradigm story goes: You are made of Stardust. You have a CHANCE to live HERE in Reality! What are you going to do about it?
  • Psychedelics force self reflection, which is why you fear psychedelics!
    • What I fear is Self reflection.
  • Think about this: If clarity was a person, you wouldn't be able to find him!

• Insight: Be accountable in every moment of your life: With every decision, every thought, every act, you are casting votes to the person you are creating yourself to be.
    • It is the principal of doing this every single time for the rest of your life in the small decisions and thoughts because that will become the groundwork of your subconscious reality and it WILL become real!
    • No decision is small because everything is one!
  • Think about every decision you make as planting an acorn, planning 30 years out for what kind of oak tree you are planting.
    • See the complete future manifestation in every tiny decision
  • When you intelligently design the smallest things in your life, you will create the best life. No detail is too small. All is equal, all is one. Importance of everything is universal.

###

• Think about how much thought goes around money, if you lost 10k, how much thought would go around what you COULD'VE done with it? Imagined being scammed for 10k, how much would you think about all the positive ways you could have spent that money to make your life significantly better now?!
    • Once the money is gone from your attachment to survival and the bias of the ego self, then you're free to design the most beautiful life possible.
      • When you take the ego out of it, it is THEN do you have a chance to design the most beautiful life possible!
        • This recognition enables you to create a better life!
    • Imagine being given $10,000, but you can only use it for investing in yourself. How would you spend it? And it HAS to be something to work on YOU, not just investing in a business or stock or something.

###

• It's insane how much of our mental turmoil is just an idea.
  • Plus it is insane how much the human mind blows things out of proportion relative to the actuality of the situation. This happens because we get oversaturated in our one narrow perspective, and we do not have access to several different perspectives of reality at this time. You are too close to your bias!
  • When you get scammed, you basically become permanently vaccinated against those scams for the rest of your life.
    • Think of it as an education fee.
  • The truth of the matter is, for many scenarios, if you lost a large chunk of your savings, your direct experience won't change too much. You'll survive, you could have always lost much more.

KEY INSIGHT AROUND SURVIVAL

• Put a higher authority in your decision making relative to the survival bias of the individual.
    • What do I mean by this?
    • When you look at peoples decision making, especially in emotionally tough situations, think about what decisions they will make to maximize their personal survival.
      • When shit hits the fan, people will only look after themselves. Nobody else. They will not stick their neck out to save your ass.
    • Think about what is the emotionally difficult thing to do.
      • Then think about what is the emotionally safe thing to do.
        • They will do the emotionally safe thing because they are run by fear.
  • When you don't know what someone will do, think about their patterns of action and how it is already wired in their brain.
    • So if their trauma response is X, how do you think they will respond when Y happens?
    • If they treat X people like Y when survival gets tough, How do you think they will treat you when survival gets tough?
  • If you can understand this, you will dodge a lot of bullets by going off your personal authority and understanding of survival, RATHER THAN going off of peoples word.
    • You can pick things up in your body way before you will be able to cognize it into language with your mind.
      • If you are in a business negotiation or just talking to someone and your body is throwing up signs, then you HAVE to pay attention to this.
      • This circuitry is thousands of year old hardcoded into our nervous system and it doesn't lie. Your body is aligned with the truth that it is indeed picking up something.

###

Truth has a staggering ability to pierce through all self deceptions and pop all constructs. Truth pops all constructs like a balloon! It's incredible how many of peoples perspectives is a house of cards!

• Which is why there's so much survival, trickery, and self-deception to guard even basic truth

###

• It is interesting how much a relationship changes as soon as money is involved.
    • Relationship is tied to money.

• The beauty of relationship is where the creation of god happens.
    • The relationship from one thing to another is where the action happens and that's where intelligence is shared.

Tripping tip:

• Feed your mind with lectures and whatnot for what you want your trip to be about.
  • Have a lecture going to feed context into your contemplation while tripping.
  • You need to feed a trip to get a really solid trip, feed it with information during the trip.

Random Dumb Thoughts about Game

• Imagine going up to a 7/10 hot girl and saying "Man you're so beautiful, not as beautiful as me, but you know, I'll suck your dick any day of the week. *look in another direction* But instead I'm leaving you because I got to talk to this other even hotter chick over there" - - and then you proceed to rizz up a 2/10.
  • In game, go for lines that are after the survival of the woman. Mess with the hierarchy of who is the hottest women in their mind where they need to be with you or they need YOUR approval in order to be at the top of the hierarchy. Typically it seems that hierarchy is a competition with all of the other women. Who is the prettiest? When you mess with the structure of the hierarchy that they perceive themselves to be in, they have to come to you to prove that they are the hottest woman
  • People are only going to take seriously the words that impact their own survival strategy.
  • Your words will be able to have higher authority in their minds when you pull strings of their own survival into it.

"I wonder if your mind is as hot as mine."

"Just imagine cum everywhere."

>Lol.

When you let go of survival through psychedelics, you gain pure insight free of Ego.

• 5meo is a like a catalyst to break the hardest Constructs that are lodged in your mind
    • While LSD gives you 10 hours to figure out the details of these insights.

• The hardest decisions in life are the ones attached to your survival (survival as in the physical body and of the construct of your self. and the constructs you have in your mind.)

• This is something I found interesting: Tripping when life is going horribly wrong.
    • Like I would not do LSD, but I would do Mushrooms when everything is going to shit because it helps you process it all so much faster!

Every moment in your life is worth an infinite amount of money.

Truth is an Energy Saver. There is so much running around and wasted energy when you are busy deceiving yourself. Think about how procrastination works: Avoiding the truth that the thing that youa re avoiding is something that is truly emotionally difficult!

• Psychedelics renew my appreciation for life.
    • Which is why I must do them often. And I believe this is so important as to why I will do them periodically.
    • They intensify the goodness of each moment. They create a catalyst experience to remind you of the principles that you must live by.

One of the best way to teach is to give many examples, many contexts. So I must make sure that I establish contexts in the student's mind so they understand much deeper! Each example is another perspective to triangulate what I'm getting at.

I have to remind myself: The more you take notes and study Leo's content seriously, the more benefits you'll get. It's an insane night and day difference with how much my daily life gets upgraded when I really hunker down and take some notes from one of Leo's videos! I need to study MORE!

I notice how people say things differently relative to the assumptions of the contexts of the relationship.

##

• The body is a reflection of the mind.
    • This is so true it's unbelievable. I think I heard somewhere where this millionaire only did business with people that were ripped. Makes total sense. When you get to that level of physical fitness, your mind goes along with it.

Note to self: Turn skydiving into a catalyst decision to live your best life.

Devils are brewing. Will you be able to outwork the devil?

Imagine if someone challenged me with their life savings to be the best life coach for them. OMG The accountability. I would be so motivated to perform for them!

End of Report.

Edited by ZenSwift

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

Not to be taken offensively but your trip reports usually leave me with a bad taste in my mouth. 

I'm guessing it's just a matter of these insights being more aligned with your specific life rather than something that applies to all.

I'd be beyond miserable if I had to hold myself to such high standards. I just wanna breathe, walk, cycle, eat delicious food, cook, sleep...

I may sound like an old man but I'm in my early twenties and I honestly have no worldly motivations. My only motivation is to be able to afford to be comfortable at home and not spend 10 hours a day 6 days a week working this soul-sucking corporate job and having to deal with everyday people's usual negativity.

3 hours ago, michaelcycle00 said:

I'd be beyond miserable if I had to hold myself to such high standards. 

Could you be a bit more specific?

3 hours ago, michaelcycle00 said:

I honestly have no worldly motivations. My only motivation is to be able to afford to be comfortable at home and not spend 10 hours a day 6 days a week working this soul-sucking corporate job and having to deal with everyday people's usual negativity.

For me, if it was just about making myself comfortable, I would not have made it this far. I absolutely need principles to guide me. 

I have the same goal though too, to escape that kind of life. I actually just got fired recently for a BS reason so I feel super backed into a corner right now. Been picking up jobs and having them not work out for 2 years straight now. I'm so fed up with it that I'm focusing on nothing but creating my next source of income online.

I also recognize your insights are very ego driven. But maybe this is age related. 

Just some observation:You seem to have some toxic pickup ideology adopted. 

"Imagine going up to a 7/10 hot girl and saying "Man you're so beautiful, not as beautiful as me, but you know, I'll suck your dick any day of the week. *look in another direction* But instead I'm leaving you because I got to talk to this other even hotter chick over there" - - and then you proceed to rizz up a 2/10."

This is creepy as hell. If you will ever apply this in reality you will be surprised how this girl would react to you. 

Edited by OBEler

Some nice insights.

Your pickup lines need some work.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Your pickup lines need some work.

Yeah they're terrible as fuck but it was funny to me at the time. 

Edited by ZenSwift

22 hours ago, OBEler said:

"Imagine going up to a 7/10 hot girl and saying "Man you're so beautiful, not as beautiful as me, but you know, I'll suck your dick any day of the week. *look in another direction* But instead I'm leaving you because I got to talk to this other even hotter chick over there" - - and then you proceed to rizz up a 2/10."

This is creepy as hell. If you will ever apply this in reality you will be surprised how this girl would react to you. 

Yeah probably lol. Some other guy that did pickup claimed to use this so that is what I was basically referencing. 

@ZenSwift You cannot copy pickup lines from someone else so easy. 

If he is looking very attractive and has good social skills, it could work. Otherwise this will turn around creepy 

interesting ideas but still stuck in the mental. The interesting thing is to break the structures and go out into the open, become unlimited, perceive the dance of reality, what we really are. basically, dropping the self and opening yourself to infinity

On 28/11/2023 at 4:10 AM, OBEler said:

@ZenSwift You cannot copy pickup lines from someone else so easy. 

If he is looking very attractive and has good social skills, it could work. Otherwise this will turn around creepy 

Makes total sense!